Art Vandelays Grow foshow

Right always behind! Thanks for coming by gonna pop on over see what you’re up to!

1 Like

Those are some beautiful plants you got there I bet the flowers are gonna wonderful!

2 Likes

Thank you! I sure hope I can not F this up been real easy growing of course in veg just finished Jacks bloom boost and my first water back to 321 looks like I may have burnt the tips. Let’s see if I can hold her down smoothly through flower.

1 Like

Holy smokes! Those plants are gonna rip :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::rocket::crescent_moon:
Looks awesome!! @Budderton knows where the fire is!
Well done!!

2 Likes

Wow!! The kushes look great @Art_Vandelay !! Nice and happy looking, just they way you want them going into flower. Don’t let the bottoms get to cluttered or you may end up with a few balls on the lowers at wk 3 ish. Your plants look like they’re gonna turn out nice for you. Best of luck with your sensi run!
:v::grin::canada:

2 Likes

Hey Thanks for coming buy!really appreciate it and it couldn’t have happened without your generosity!

How’s that look I went a little higher than usual and tried to save a couple lower sites in case I need to re veg and burnt my tips a bit but looks like they should be okay. Transplanted to Autopots and hand watering for another week or so then I can relax a little. Look okay to you? Had a couple missed sacks last grow and didn’t catch in time and was wondering how many seeds to expect :joy: got more seed than weed so going to be very vigilant this time. Have a great week all! Oh added some stakes and tomato clips to try to pen these beast up in the center. Temps around 73 on 65/67 off back up to full 321 schedule about 1200 ppm 2400 ec ph 5.7 seems to be good. Girls are 38/46”

5 Likes

Thanks Tappy! I would agree and if the description Sha bud described I should be pretty happy. Just got to keep her on the tracks. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Before

After

Should have gone a little harder on the defoliation.

Almost fought up. Been smooth sailing so far, still Jacks 321 full strength 1.5 Si. Per G. Cal/Mag 51/4 ml. Per G. Tribes,Humic,Fulvic Chitosa,Kelp/Yucca.

Anyone know why my pics are doubling/ tripling?

4 Likes