Artificial Intelligence is Here, and it's a little Scary!

That’s it it’s a fight.

3 Likes

Do you drink homogenized milk?..straight up 3.25%!!!

2 Likes

My yogurt is 9%

3 Likes

I don’t have yogurt often, so I’m not sure if I should be impressed or not.
But my sour cream is 18%…so I win…again

2 Likes

It’s an extremely high fat content for yogurt. It’s like an ice cream.

3 Likes

For those of you who thought you’d have to wait for summer blockbusters to see your dystopian future
…good news!
“Should we let robots use lethal force on living citizens?” is no longer just armchair philosophy. It’s American policy. I’m sure this will never go wrong.
(AI is here and it’s very scary!)

5 Likes

I also occasionally will get sour cream in a bag.

4 Likes

Is it a big bag? Like 750ml?..or like a small ketchup pakcet

2 Likes

Don’t Do it…

I have proof you came to the dark side!
Milk not in a bag

3 Likes

I’ll go with 300ml. They’re pre weighed for cooking.

That was one time. It was a moment of weakness and it’s destroyed my political career.

2 Likes

Wtf…is that bottle solid white, like a bleach bottle?..or just full to the very top of the cap?

3 Likes

the power of the dark side

3 Likes

Solid white. I assume it’s milk inside.

1 Like

so many questions

4 Likes

Yes. I have many questions.
Number one,
What has Science wrought?

3 Likes

I will answer thee questions three

4 Likes

Wrong city but it is inevitable. Oakland just blocked it also.

3 Likes

Oh, they have “safety concerns” about deploying armed killer robots, when they can’t even secure their own websites, eh?
hahahaha!
you dont say

3 Likes

Not sure if it makes it better or worse… but this has been happening for quite some time. It’s an option that’s not used all that often because of the commotion it causes, but police departments around the nation are equipped with military surplus. They aren’t required to be authorized to use it, so it doesn’t make the news as much. California just passed a law requiring police departments to inventory their military-grade weapons and seek authorization for their use, which is why this is now news. The actual robots have been there since 2010, in this case. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

NYC when it ended occupy wall street used all kinds of stuff including sound cannaons, microwave cannons and drones… that was over ten years ago.

6 Likes