Artificial Intelligence is Here, and it's a little Scary!

Or border…huge job…but still.

1 Like

LRAD and seeing them literally microwave protestors to the ground was pretty sickening.
That’s … a different kind of scary.

2 Likes

When drones are piss-assing around, remember the weapon the old natives used to use…horse is optional…but try and throw the Bola into the blades/props
bola-at-smithsonian-300x183

4 Likes
5 Likes

Holding some hyundai stock…Boston dynamics is savage…lol

3 Likes

Something this thread is lacking is shit that already exists and is happening. This thing replaces people working at warehouses in shipping and receiving for instance and that’s a lot of people.

4 Likes

Worry not! Wranglerstar will show you how to fuckem up!

4 Likes

Anything Boston Dynamics or Google is from funding to patents
DARPA.
That’s what is scary to me. If this was foreign soil, then deploying that stuff you say they don’t even need authorization to use … so without authorization, without some serious special cause, would be considered a War Crime. Even the pepper spray bots, let alone the ones microwaving and shooting people.
That would clearly be Bots On Ground armed forces by any measure
except when it’s done through the corporate arm of government action
and against our own.
I don’t know how to address the issue of “This shit is scary” without mentioning that…

2 Likes

Agreed! All this crazy new tech stuff makes things much more sketchy!

What ever happen to the good ol’ safe water cannons?
water cannon
As you can see they are quite effective!

The ol’ days were much more simple :wink:

no robot dogs

5 Likes

Certain states who havent enacted legislation to keep their police from turning into para military dystopian ovberlords you mean.

He said this not me and immediately after explained Californias legislation.

1 Like

Don’t know what :arrow_up: was but it must have been good.

P.S. Did you know you can undo a deleted post if you do it within a given time frame.
Don’t ask me the time frame is though…

1 Like

(Post withdrawn so @Maddawg can’t read it)

2 Likes

When SEERS hits and those WHO planes come looking for me :wink: :rofl::

1 Like

Dang it! …missed another…

That’s the 3rd one today. :wink:

Guess, I’ll go eat worms!

3 Likes

yeah, that was a stupid question. some say there is no such thing as a stupid question, but i disagree, with this as an example. ai is a computer program and can’t really do anything, let alone use a cell tower for something.

AI generated headshot/person + AI generated article

Awww dang it ran outta likes here, @GrouchyOldMan loving this thread! Stay Grouchy. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Understanding is key to combat wild claims and shit like that. Check out these free resources.

Here’s an entire course on Machine Learning from one of the top AI data scientists at google (she has 4 degrees)

2 Likes

1 Like

shit, china will just infiltrate the supply chain and control them from the start.

2 Likes