Artificial Intelligence is Here, and it's a little Scary!

Why do you always feel the need to be insulting?
Anyway…

It wasn’t an insult. It was stating a fact.

1 Like

I still believe you were trying to insult me.
Your response to what you quoted makes no sense.
Skitzophrenics like to say what alot?

1. Some say they can transfer thought from a computer to your brain with current tech.
  2. Could this be done VIA wireless transmission?
    Neither quote fits???

If you really were not trying to be insulting…
Your response was very vague and short, that made it very hard for me to understand what you were saying.
Forgive me for thinking you were trying to insult me but that is your usual go-to move.
So I just assumed you were being true to form there.
Moving forward here…

Could voices in a person’s head be something other than mental illness?
Maybe??

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
I have discovered that a pulsed signal on a radio frequency carrier of about 1,000 megahertz (1000 MHz) is effective in creating intelligible signals inside the head of a person if this electromagnetic (EM) energy is projected through the air to the head of the person.
https://patents.google.com/patent/US4877027A/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/US4858612A/en

I showed a quote from the 70s somewhere on og, in the book club I think, showing forced telepathy is possible.

Also, the USA famously won a certain war using “voice of God” technology, telling soldiers “this is god speaking, drop your weapons my sons” or some shit like that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You say blanket statements with nothing to back them up and then when someone says anything about it you cant back up your arguments or claims. You cant even make a distinction between brain implant transmission and some kind of theoretical telepathic manipulation that you claim.

What says that thoughts are being put into our heads?

That is very similar to what Skitzophrenics experience. They feel thoughts are put into their brains. You drop this conversation though and move onto the next hyperbolic statement.

2 Likes

You say something like voice to skull is theoretical

Here is a patent for identifying the use…
US20200390360 - AUTOMATIC MACHINE FOR IDENTIFYING VICTIM OF ABUSE VOICE TO SKULL AND REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING TECHNOLOGY AND FOR IDENTIFYING REMOTE ATTACKER OR OPERATOR USING DEVICE OF VOICE TO SKULL AND REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING

I gave you patent links for reference, what more do ya want?
What is the counterargument based on?
Here is some more…This is directly from the military.

Ability to instill fear secondary to above, including with use of messaging and RF carrier-wave modulated intra-cranial “voices” through thermoelastic expansion of intracranial spaces at 5 kHz (vide infra)
• Ability to direct thermal effects to include directed pain, erythema, and second degree burns
• Ability to cause frontal-temporal headache with mm waves
• Pulses of RF (e.g. 2450 MHz / 12.4-1.24 Mev UHF 1.0 dm - 1.0 m pressure waves)to disorient and destabilize muscular coordination: at this frequency 40 J/cm and of microsecond duration pulses will cause thermoelastic expansion in brain (as well as the cochlear microphonics for hearing sensation at 0.5-32 micron pulse widths perpulse thresholds are near 20 J/cm)
• Use of mm waves to instigate cortical surface effects and seizures through deltawave, EPSP & IPSP (excitatory and inhibitory post-synaptic potentials neocortical neuronal synchronization with high voltage 100 kV/m nanosecond pulsed 15 Hz {ELF}:through stimulation of the hippocampus CA3 pyramidal cells and cells of the pyriform cortex, sustained over 1 - 5 minutes for ictal development for petit mal or grand mal seizures
• Loss of consciousness muscle spasms, muscle weakness
• Parasthesiae with UHF - SHF, lasting for minutes
• Increase of core body temperature to above 41°C (105.8 °F) with VHF (e.g. 225 MHz) within 15 - 30 minutes {1-2 km waves at dose rates about 10 W/kg; 5 W/kg will increase a humans core body temperature within one to two hours
• Use of pulsed-microwaves to temporarily interfere with short-term spatial memory
• Nausea and vomiting, and disorientation can be easily induced with audible frequencies at 145 dB at selected frequencies of 100-500 Hz, within seconds up to a few minutes: combinations of infrasonic and sonic tones can be selected for specific effects on the vestibular apparatus to induce highly specific gastro intestinal and neural effects.

One of the outcomes from exposure to, say, ionizing radiation due to any of the above phenomena is damage to cellular DNA

https://www.dia.mil/FOIA/FOIA-Electronic-Reading-Room/FileId/170026/

Hopefully people can discern the real from the bullshit.

This is all in regards to the remnants of the ear and nerves receiving the signal not the brain interpreting. This is what was referenced in the patent application that you posted.

This is the issue with stuff like this is putting out grand claims that have no relation or correlation to anything. Scientific literacy is lacking. Real shit i s getting buried by this “what if” shit.

2 Likes

Ah, no no. Voice to skull has been mainstream for a while. Some countries use it on public transport so users can put their heads on the train window to listen to radio.

One of the scientist who developed the voice of God tech said what makes it really scary is the implented inner speech comes from the exact same part of the brain as where thoughts are formed.

Even before all the ai talk, I was really big on technologies augmenting human capabilities, instant leaning, projection, travel, mind stuff etc
I stopped when I was kidnapped and put on a list
(I jokes, I jokes)
I stopped when I realized that everything is possible, from the most wholesome to the most evil, and for a f ton of subjects research is already done, tested and shelved away from public eyes.

2 Likes

I remember walgreens was talking about using this to beam ads directly to people in their stores

Combine that with ai facial recognition and now this is getting scary. The person has to be directly inline with it though. Walgreens do have mirrors in the back wall of their stores to deter shoplifters.

Also this is newer product

2 Likes

@CocoaCoir
First you said voices in your head are nothing other than a mental illness, now you seem to accept voice to skull tech.

But will you ever believe they could put thoughts in your head?
Could it be possible?
Why do you say “no way… never”???

A thought transmission unit sends modulated electromagnetic wave beams over long distances to a human receiver to influence the thoughts, actions or perceptions of the organism with or without their consent but without them requiring an electronic receiver.
https://patents.google.com/patent/DE10253433A1/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2005055579A1/en

1 Like

The original point was taken from the article i posted on neurons doing stuff. Neurons doing stuff has nothing to do with what were talking about. What were talking about isn’t telepathy or an AI interface. It is just high frequency direct reinterpretation of signals in a very narrow pathway.

They are all very relevent to each other.
Here is something AI related.

If you know the brains language you can comunicate directly with it.

Here is the brain talking wirelessly to a computer.

Why is it such a far stretch to think of a computer talking wirelessly to a brain?

Very significantly, when discussing electronic mind control, is the fact that the peak pulse power required is modest - something like 0.3 watts per square centimeter of skull surface, and that this power level is only applied or needed for a very small percentage of each pulse’s cycle time. 0.3- watts/sq cm is about what you get under a 250-watt heat lamp at a distance of one meter. It is not a lot of power.

According to literature by Silent Sounds, Inc., it is now possible, using supercomputers, to analyze human emotional EEG patterns and replicate them, then store these “emotion signature clusters” on another computer and, at will, “silently induce and change the emotional state in a human being”.

Abstract:
Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject’s brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.
https://patents.google.com/patent/US3951134

1 Like

These voice to skull/voice of God, false memory implants and codes all been extensively used in super soldier programs since the 60s.

I doubt I’d be the one denying these methods hah

2 Likes

The real question is, is there a way to become immune to these things :wink::grin:

3 Likes

from page 5
Edward Tilton, President of Silent Sounds, Inc., says this about S-quad in a letter dated
December 13, 1996:
"All schematics, however, have been classified by the US Government and we are
not allowed to reveal the exact details… … we make tapes and CDs for the
German Government, even the former Soviet Union countries! All with the
permission of the US State Department, of course… The system was used
throughout Operation Desert Storm (Iraq) quite successfully."

According to literature by Silent Sounds, Inc., it is now possible, using supercomputers, to
analyze human emotional EEG patterns and replicate them, then store these “emotion signature
clusters” on another computer and, at will, “silently induce and change the emotional state in a
human being”.

Cloning the Emotions
By using these computer-enhanced EEGs, scientists can identify and isolate the brain’s lowamplitude “emotion signature clusters,” synthesize them and store them on another computer. In other words, by studying the subtle characteristic brainwave patterns that occur when a subject experiences a particular emotion, scientists have been able to identify the concomitant brainwave pattern and can now duplicate it.
“These clusters are then placed on the Silent Sound[TM] carrier frequencies and
will silently trigger the occurrence of the same basic emotion in another human
being!”
Regarding system delivery and applications, there is a lot more involved here than a simple subliminal sound system. There are numerous patented technologies that can be piggybacked individually or collectively onto a carrier frequency to elicit all kinds of effects.

There appear to be two methods of delivery with the system. One is direct microwave induction into the brain of the subject, limited to short-range operations. The other, as described above, utilizes ordinary radio and television carrier frequencies.

1 Like

Yeah bruh the 5g

2 Likes

Like one 5g representative famously said: 5g is super safe, no studies against it, I even always bring both my children on big installations."

Crowd: Are they here today sir?

Rep: no they both died of cancer, unrelated to 5g exposure.

Crowd :holy shit :worried:

2 Likes

4 Likes

@CocoaCoir
You have been shown well known real world tech with links to the patents included, your counter argument is memes, yet you claim I am the closed minded one. :thinking:

What a world…LOL
I have more links do you have more cartoons?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US4834701

The human mind has never been a simple project. Because of its complexity and plasticity, it has yet not been completely understood. Under the dark ages of brain research, scientists have nevertheless learned how to stimulate and partially control the human brain’s responses. At any time it has been done, it has caused pain and suffering for the owner of the brain: the human subject. Backed up by the “best” scientists, sponsored by the military and the secret service, thousands of individuals have their lives destroyed in the quest of developing technologies that are not science fiction anymore. The human brain, is seen as a computer where information can be downloaded and from where information can be uploaded. Cloning the individual’s brain and nervous system is the only hope today’s scientists have to understand the human brain and develop advanced artificial intelligence and synthetic telepathy, allowing people to communication by thought, not speech. The European and World countries governments, faced with this “challenge” are unable to protect their citizens against the greatest possible violations of their human rights. There are no excuses whatsoever for researchers to destroy people’s and entire families lives. Under the secrecy of “national security”, they violate human rights conventions and every universal human right a human being is born with, going deep into the very consciousness of the person that is affected.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/375718506_MIND_WEAPON

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY AND THE EARLY MIND WARS Introduction

Salvador Molinar

Download Free PDFView PDF

Free PDF

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY AND THE EARLY MIND WARS Introduction

Allan Frey Human auditory system response to Modulated electromagnetic energy

Jewden Despersed

Free PDF

Allan Frey Human auditory system response to Modulated electromagnetic energy

Remote Behavioral Influence Technology by John J

Steven Bey

Free PDF

Remote Behavioral Influence Technology by John J

Biological Implications of Microwave Electromagnetic Field

sovan mohanty

2014, International Conference on Advances In Engineering And Technology - ICAET 2014

Free PDF

Biological Implications of Microwave Electromagnetic Field

Microwave-induced auditory responses in guinea pigs: Relationship of threshold and microwave-pulse duration

Chung-Kwang Chou

1979, Radio Science

Free PDF

Microwave-induced auditory responses in guinea pigs: Relationship of threshold and microwave-pulse duration

Effect of modulated at different low frequencies microwave radiation on human EEG

Hiie Hinrikus

2009, The Environmentalist

Free PDF

Effect of modulated at different low frequencies microwave radiation on human EEG

Microwave radiation has modulation frequency dependent stimulating effect on human EEG rhythms

Hiie Hinrikus

2004, Conference proceedings : … Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual Conference

This study is focused on low-level modulated microwave field effects on human EEG theta, alpha and beta rhythms at different modulation frequencies. During the experiment 13 healthy volunteers were exposed to a microwave (450 MHz) with 7 Hz, 14 Hz and 21 Hz frequency on-off modulation. The field power density at the scalp was 0.16 mW/cm(2). The experimental protocol consisted of five cycles of the repetitive microwave stimulation at fixed modulation frequencies. Changes in the EEG rhythms energy became evident in the case of modulation frequencies higher than the EEG rhythms frequencies. The changes varied strongly from subject to subject. Microwave exposure caused statistically significant changes in the EEG theta rhythm energy and for occipital channels in the alpha rhythm energy.

Free PDF

Microwave radiation has modulation frequency dependent stimulating effect on human EEG rhythms

Systemic Study of Devices Processing Electromagnetic Waves Application to Brain Waves and Emotions

Yosra Annabi

2023, International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology

This article studies electromagnetic signal processing devices and in particular, brain signals. There are two of them, the EEG and the MEG. They transform the detected waves into curves. We describe the procedure for performing medical screenings with these devices. The second part of the article presents a systemic analysis of three technical systems that can process brain waves other than in the form of curves, taking into account that emotions are an electro-chemical activity originating in the brain. The article concludes with a direct application of one of these devices to cognitive science for children. Specially, in learning emotions to young children. It is important to carry out a systemic analysis of the devices. Indeed, the analysis carried out according to the interdisciplinary principles of the systemic, study of complex objects by their exchanges, whether living beings, social organizations, or technical objects; makes it possible to adapt technologies to modern needs and to improve human life.

Free PDF

Systemic Study of Devices Processing Electromagnetic Waves Application to Brain Waves and Emotions

Changes in human EEG caused by low level modulated microwave stimulation

Hiie Hinrikus

2004, Bioelectromagnetics

Free PDF

Changes in human EEG caused by low level modulated microwave stimulation

Auditory response to pulsed radiofrequency energy

Chung-Kwang Chou

2003, Bioelectromagnetics

Free PDF

Auditory response to pulsed radiofrequency energy

2 Likes

Who thinks this kind of tech is real and dangerous?

French National Bioethics Committee - In January 1998, an annual public meeting of the French National Bioethics Committee was held in Paris. Its chairman, Jean-Pierre Changeux, a neuroscientist at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, told the meeting that "advances in cerebral imaging make the scope for invasion of privacy immense. Although the equipment needed is still highly specialized, it will become commonplace and capable of being used at a distance. That will open the way for abuses such as invasion of personal liberty, control of behaviour and brainwashing. These are far from being science-fiction concerns.and constitute “a serious risk to society.” (“Nature.” Vol 391, 1998)

Here is a video for those who don’t like to read.

Dr. James Giordano: The Brain is the Battlefield of the Future… 5 years ago

This is a very good video.

Close Range Neuroweapons / Psychotronics / Mind Control With Dr James Giordano

1 Like