Ashley's Garden

some updates

14 Likes

probably wont be updating for a while cant seem to make my plants happy :wave:t2:

12 Likes

I understand the urge there (hoo buddy do I), but also remember that folks here would love to assist if you post about what youā€™ve tried and how theyā€™ve responded!

I donā€™t know anything useful :sweat_smile: but in general!

7 Likes

thank you i probably will later just having a shitty day

3 Likes

Theyā€™re hearty little buggersā€¦give em some time and love. Or drop more seedsā€¦that seems to help me at times :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

What I want to know, are you really listening to Buckethead? As in the guitarist? Itā€™s shows up on your name as ā€œlistening to bucketheadā€ but Iā€™m not always up to date on how these things work. :green_heart:

3 Likes

I have noticed that some strains/phenos really want to fade to yellow no matter how much you feed themā€¦ similiar to how some strains will turn the leaves purple/red whatever. I wouldnt sweat it i mean your girl is almost done anyways.

3 Likes

i have it set as my status that wont expire haha I love buckethead!! cant wait to see him on halloween :slight_smile:

3 Likes

that makes me feel betterā€¦ thank you :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Donā€™t give up yet. That initial yellowing looked like P deficiency to me. But I think it might be more than just P deficiency now. Almost looks like it might have a micronutrient deficiency.

Iā€™m not really liking the looks of that Natureā€™s Living Soil Concentrate. If you insist on using that stuff the Girl Flower Power might have been better than the original concentrate when you first started noticing issues in flower.

Where do you live? If you can get something like Gaia or Dr. Earth I think your life would be easier and youā€™d probably save some money. Or if you want super simple try coco and salts. Growing weed is pretty easy when you get the hang of it. Iā€™m rooting for you. Iā€™m married to an Ashlee, :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Stick with it. Just takes time. Especially with soil. Best of luck getting things figured out and having a better evening than your day!!

2 Likes

yea me either, funny thing is i actually got the girl flower power and gave it some probably 2wks ago now didnt seem to do anything. i actually ordered some gaia green from amazon, and will be using that for salmon river og as a test run and if i like it ill fully switch over (most likely i will) much cheaper tooā€¦ thank you for all the info :hugs:

thank you!!!

4 Likes

It takes a week or 2 before the top dressing starts to work. Iā€™m sure you know that though.

2 Likes

Definitely recommend Gaia Green, been running it with no complaints

2 Likes

update pics

14 Likes

Curious what temps your running?

2 Likes

currently 76F stays around 72-80ā€¦ humidity is super low here today, so im only at 30% currently usually more in 40-50

2 Likes

Those are about my readings. The humidity is low here too and I run in the 70ā€™s usually. Some of that purpling might be from the cooler temps, but I think its mostly hungry for something. Raising the temps might help a little. One other thing you can do to slow down the deficiency progression is to raise the light or turn it down a bit.

2 Likes

ill try to get the temps up, and unfortunately my light is on the top bar as high as it can possibly go, the midnight cowboy is in my small 2x2 tent

2 Likes

You could also lower the Midnight Cowbow light hours to help. Give it 10 or 11 hours of light instead of 12.

1 Like

salmon river og fell over last night, i let it get bone dry so maybe that was why? so watered and propped it up hope it makes it

10 Likes