Ashley's Garden

These plants take abuse like champs, don’t worry she’ll make it.

4 Likes

Loreline updates

12 Likes

tried using this jewelers loop to get close ups of midnight cowboy

12 Likes

Loreline 2 got topped day19, 5 total nodes left

8 Likes

Hey all, I am not sure what to do. Midnight cowboy is fading more, i can top feed when i water today or just water til harvest but im not sure if i am close enough to do that.

(also is it ok to ask these questions inside my thread? or do i need to make a new post?) :slight_smile:

day 55 flower

11 Likes

Why not just buy some standard nutrients? Like the general hydroponics trio or something similiar? Are you trying to be fully organic?

1 Like

Could be just fading or this:

You can post it in the Sick plants section if you think it’s a common problem and solution may help others in the same case, you will also find more help there, but posting in your thread is fine too, good looking plants …

5 Likes

yea i would prefer to be fully organic , i am going to try gaia green for my next grows

thank you! ill check that out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I gotcha.

Well with all of that said I’ll bet your midnight cowboy is going to be finished within the next 7-10 days anyways, having nothing to do with the fade. Those wookie plants can be some fast finishers. Nice work, it looks like you’re going to end up with some top shelf flower.

3 Likes

thank you!! :hugs: I learn new stuff every day here.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t chop that anytime soon if it was me. I think they want P and maybe some molybdenum. That’s why I mentioned the micronutrient thing. But I think its mainly P deficiency. When they start stealing P from the leaves they lose their green color and the purple shows more. At least that’s my thinking.

When I need P fast and want to use organics I use high P bat guano. Mixing it in the water first helps a little, but if I’m not in a hurry I just top dress with it. It takes about a week to really start noticing a difference. But you could always use some salts if you don’t plan on reusing your soil. Even if you are reusing it, a little salts won’t ruin the soil.

2 Likes

On the Midnight Cowboy, I would not try to help the plant with nutrients, but I would get rid her of some the leaves.
This is your thread, you go ahead and ask, post, say whatever you desire, we are invited into your realm, is the way I run mine.
Your doing just fine, just have a blast, it’s the only rule.

2 Likes

Plucking dying leaves is a bad idea. If you do that, the plant will just steal nutrients from other leaves.

I should clarify though. That if leaves are dying and the decay is retracting into the buds, trimming off the dead stuff can help prevent bud rot. I don’t think the Midnight Cowboy needs any plucking though.

3 Likes

7 Likes