🇩đŸ‡ș Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

Washing is great for plants with PM or mites or any other dirt thats on there. Most important thing is drying the buds off afterwards
 the longer it takes the buds to dry from the wash the darker your buds will come out. So definitely have a fan blowing on fresh washed buds

7 Likes

Great add! We bought a fan specifically for that last year. Hung them after wash until they weren’t dripping etc
 before we trimmed. The first batch we didn’t and we got some mold in dry.

5 Likes

I washed mine yesterday, made a big difference to smell and looks. I hung them on my washing line to dry as it was a nice day. Left them out for about 6 hours, and they were no different from fresh bud moisture levels when I brought them in.

4 Likes

That’s how I do it. They go outside on the clothesline. I let them dry back to where they were when I washed them and let them slow dry inside like usual.

People used to say that sunlight was bad for pot but I read I googled on that about 6 years ago and found a large study done by some professor at a university. He said that was a myth that was completely debunked. He said you could dry your weed in the sun without any problem. Except that it will darken the bud.

3 Likes

I have a couple of buds that came off in the wash sitting in my computer to dry over the next couple of days for an early tester sample.

My buds actually look greener after the was and dry in the sun if anything.

4 Likes

I 'm sorry to bloat our aussie guerrillero thread, I think maybe someone with superpowers could do a cut/paste with this one:

Presumably light degrades THC, direct sunlight would keep active the photosynthesis which creates chlorophyll, responsible of the harshness and grass taste of the cured buds.

Perhaps if you trimmed every single leaf it is not much affected but I guess that as the plant still lives for some time after being chopped (you hang it down so the sap keeps flowing) and keeps degrading the trichomes I think darkness or at least no direct sunlight or shade is needed.

Thanks for the tip, I noticed that once going through that process following a recommendation by @Tinytuttle. What I saw was the black colour of the buds and an ammonia smell when I open the jar, should have followed the fast dry recommendation, but haven’t read it until today. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

The 2019/2020 Bogan Guerilla season is done and dusted

Keep smiling

23 Likes

Hope next season you will apply the lessons hardly learned in this one and have a larger harvest and widest smile.

Thanks for sharing this high tech one, many good tips for the upcoming season in the northern hemisphere. Enjoy your harvest 
 beer2|nullxnull

7 Likes

Looks like you were able to salvage a good bit. Thanks for sharing. That was a nice documented grow and fun for us! peace

5 Likes

@Pedro_Bann
Well done mate , I have picked up some cracking good info off this grow 
 the solar pump will be a dead cert for our next outdoor season , Any idea on weight for this go round ?
:clap::clap::clap::fist:

5 Likes

I didn’t count throughout the season but maybe around 3.5 pound ish

12 Likes

What’s your weather like around there these days? Must be getting fall. We’re going to see our first 80’s (26c) and even some 90’s (32c) by this time next week.

We’ve still been getting right around freezing temps by morning but not holding. I’m almost tempted to put something outside already with a way to tent it for frost.

6 Likes

We don’t really get ‘fall’ 
 is that where all your trees get nekid? The temps in my region are getting down to 14 degrees Celsius at night and 30c daytime temps.

8 Likes

nice results down there,Petro 
enjoy the fruits of your labor!!!

3 Likes

You guys only have one true temperate deciduous tree down there, the Fagus, and three semi-deciduous trees, red cedar, white cedar and boab
 everything else is an evergreen.

Where I live, there are no native trees that grow, it is much too dry here. There are zero native desert trees like Mesquite, Palo Verde, Acacia, Chaste or Palms (palms are not trees, they are in the grass family of plants), nor evergreens like Ponderosa Pine.
All trees in my area were planted and most of the trees are deciduous, with evergreens running a close second.

5 Likes

This is where I am 
that is a hell of a lot of lemon juice. pH must be 4 or lower
One lemon and the baking soda should be enough.

I suspect those little pops that sometimes happen in a joint or bowl are leftover mites blowing up when the heat hits them :wink:

1 Like

Season 2

The work has started again, it took around 2 hours to roughly clear the patch of overgrowth for the start of the season which is far better than expected and by far better than last season start
 but I’m still rooted.

All the gear was still in place from last season so I tested the pump which didn’t want to run so I bought it home for some lovin’ and got it working again.

I will just sow auto seeds straight into the ground near the drippers this year, the plan is to rip males and plant more seeds around monthly.

There is a Bogan security guard onsite already :slightly_smiling_face:

I need to remember to take my knife on the next run to cut some of the irrigation.

I’m planning to run a few patches this season (as many as I can handle).

Keep smiling

14 Likes

Hey mate

Good luck with this season, fingers crossed. What a great looking python, is this the first one you have seen at your patch ??

Looking forward to seeing the end results.

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

I have seen a couple on my way in and out of the patch before but this one is the first one in the patch itself.

I did see a small tree snake or something in there early last season.

7 Likes

Must be spring down under, in upside down land, looks very green and lush atm, I hope all goes well for this years grow.

Hopefully Mr Python will keep the vermin out, take care and have a safe season Pedro.

8 Likes