🇦🇺 Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

The folding spade lasted its ten dollar value and broke on the second to last transplant hole.
So it will go home for repair.

The last plants to go in the ground were 2 Sour Bubble x Purple Afghan Kush, a Gorilla Glue x Crockets Haze and 2 Dragons Blood Hash Plants.

The start of season work is complete now I can relax and be paranoid.

20 Likes

A plant to plant walkthrough.

Under the shelter to the creek access track.

I hope the second lot grow as well as the first.

Happy days

30 Likes

Hooray! How often will you go out to check on them now?

4 Likes

Every 3 to 4 weeks if I can stay away that long.
Just to top the plants and pull any males out.

12 Likes

Looking mighty fine bro. I’d be twitching after 4 weeks no visit

7 Likes

Yeah just hoping for a good surprise and not a bad surprise when I return.

9 Likes

Nice update! Holy shite that’s a lot of plants! Good you found that feckin tick when you did! Greatest of luck with the grow!

6 Likes

Very impressive @Pedro_Bann! It’s been fun watching you get set up. Definitely one of the best gorilla setups I’ve seen

10 Likes

Working hard Pedro you got dedication man, those ticks don’t hang about getting dug in, I have found ticks wandering around on me 5-6 hours after being outside.

The ticks here blow up big and go a blue/purple grey colour.

One morning I got up and went for a shower, and while I was showering I felt something weird on my left shoulder blade.

So I got out the shower to see what it was, and there was this huge blue purple bulging thing, couldn’t see perfectly as I had taken my glasses off.

I freaked out, thought it was a huge tick the size of a grape, dug in me.

Turns out it was one of my silicone earplugs I ware when the wife is snoring bad, scarred the crap out of me.

12 Likes

Go big or go home! I foresee much buds in your future. Looks like you have the complete genetic map covered with this grow. Kind of like Moses…one of each species… Best vibes and be safe and never get in a hurry when you are alone.

6 Likes

I havn’t had a good belly laugh for a while, thanks!

I myself have had an ear plug incident…
When I used to work nights I would wear them during the day while sleeping and would test a new type now and then to find the most comfortable ones to wear. Well I woke up one morning chewing on a tasteless lolly which turned out to be one of my new mouldable ear plugs. I don’t remember it but it must have been a heck of a dream.

Keep smiling

11 Likes

I really want to see what works best at the site and if anything works at all I will chose the best few to grow next season and only grow half as many.

10 Likes

Haha yummy

@Pedro_Bann everything looks great man. You really put in some serious effort out there. My fingers are crossed the end results are in your favour. I’m glad your prep is done. Should be a nice couple weeks off. Nice to not be around the bugs for a bit :grinning::v:

6 Likes

Great plan. Let Natural Selection plays its necessary role.

5 Likes

Just a couple pics from the shelter before I left site for comparison in the future.

Keep smiling

21 Likes

Looking good bruh :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Gotta be happy the hard bit’s over. Looks awesome mate, sending good juju your way. Hope you had a brew or 10 to celebrate.

3 Likes

Certainly am happy, I even roughed up parts of the trail that were a little worn in on my walk out.

6 Likes

Awesome work. I really admire your dedication. I hope they will turn out great. :seedling: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Looking awesome mate! Lol how many plants ya have out in the woods then? Puts my 2 little clone guerrilla to shame!

3 Likes