🇩đŸ‡ș Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

You’re gonna have a bunch of fun out there! :clap:

:snake: :knife:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s closer to fun when the work part is finished

7 Likes

I have a Kangaroo skin. :neutral_face: Gift from dad’s travels down under.
Lost the boomerang within days. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

If you throw your boomerang, and it doesn’t come back; well, that’s really just a stick mate :grinning:

17 Likes

Got my seat @Pedro_Bann. Looking good. I feel like on one of Steve Erwin’s adventure shows. Crap, our reptiles and game seem downright tame after reading this stuff. Damn.

At least rattlesnakes let you know you’re about to die, lol

Best vibes on the grow, man. It’s gonna make our winter more enjoyable by living vicariously through you. peace

6 Likes

So will you be playing a didgeridoo to the plants, so the rainbow snake can help and protect them from the yowies :wink:

5 Likes

IME rattlesnakes will rattle at you from yards away. Unless you sneak up on one, they are easy to avoid.

4 Likes

I actually live fairly close to the Irwins place and have gone whale watching on one of their boats once. We also have annual passes to their Australia Zoo which I might take my son to today because on day 3 of his school holidays is bored and pestering me too much to play Minecraft.

12 Likes

No didge for me, my wife won’t allow me to own one
 I cant even sneak one in for the boy.

6 Likes

She must be from Tas :joy:

2 Likes

Why won’t she let you have one, I have 4 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: trying to find a nice piece of tree to make one.

2 Likes

We are both Tasmanian

She puts the didge in with the drum category
too loud.

6 Likes

The second length of poly pipe is laid out so there’s no need for any more clearing
 cheering.

3 more seedlings in the ground and a bag of lime delivered.
Just a bag of fertilizer and the rest of the seedlings to go. 5 per week in soil until the plot is full.

This one was a smidge roughed up on the trek.

Happy days

28 Likes

Love your work mate.
Hope you didn’t take too much bark off in your clearing endevours.
Good times!

8 Likes

I hear ya bud. Once those babes are flowering I’d be in a ghillie suit with a whamee! Looking great. Those things are gonna be massive. You got some bitxhin gear lined up. Be safe bud. From what I know of Aussie snakes if you get hit by a venomous variety you might as well smoke one if ya got it.

5 Likes

You are a much braver soul than me @Pedro_Bann, as the venomous snakes would be enough to keep me away
 forever
lol

I won’t even pick up a Garter Snake because they just give me the creeps

I only worry about Black Bears and Moose in my neck of the woods

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

As fun as a ghillie suit sounds, I reckon it’d get a bit warm in there, just swapping my thongs :sandal: for boots gets can be too much for me.

:bear: Bears I just wouldn’t know how to deal with, carry around a bear-proof cage?

I will be back out to the patch within a couple of days, that supply run still needs doing and also the first planted seedlings are getting close to being too big for the backpack so they need to get plugged into the ground reasonably soon.

10 Likes

The postman came and delivered another essential for the patch, a USB port so I can have my phone on charge. A lick of solder and a couple piggy back spade connectors should have it sorted.

20 Likes

Power banks work fairly well too bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Supply run done
 all that is left is to dig the spots for each plant to come. Which will be easier with the new mini mattock/axe.

I really couldn’t be happier with how smooth things have gone and the growth on the first ones so far.

The banged up one from last run.

Kronocaine x Big Hero and Kronocaine x Gorilla Bomb in the background.

24 Likes