🇩đŸ‡ș Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

Yep it will be a permanent power bank.

5 Likes

Nice grow matey. I’ve had a few problems with early flowering over the last 3 years. Seems to be mainly with indica dominant strains. Hopefully your plants won’t start flowering until February.

5 Likes

Hey Pedro, with all that sophisticated technology it looks more Navy seals grow than Guerrilla, you’re loosing the charm and risk of the unpredictable 

11 Likes

YES! Those are going along great so far!! Sending good green growing juju your way! This is the most exciting grow I’m following right now! No offense to anyone else, but this grow has homemade rope ladders and solar panels and wilderness with deadly snakes and wild animals. lol

12 Likes

I noticed that the green battery charged indicator LED was on on the charge controller when I turned the timer to manual to water in new plants in the patch, so it’s great news that the pump is not drawing more than the solar panel can put back into the battery.
I noticed this little fella sitting watchin’ me work maybe a Perigrine Falcon.

Another plant run tomorrow then its a break for 3 weeks until the next ones are ready for transplanting.

20 Likes

Does that mean you have stripes? :thinking:

My thought was: if it does get found by the :pig2:s then they;ll freak out and call it a “sophisticated operation” and think they’ve found El Chapo’s southern stash
 :worried:

:sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

20 Likes

We have those in the sates. Pretty much coast to coast, I think. Where ever there is water and fish to dive for!

2 Likes

A trip to the patch today to get ahead in hole digging before the next batch of seedlings are ready
 nope that didn’t happen cause I had a strong case of CBF going on.

But I did manage to make a bracket for the solar panel. When I need an engineering solution I either stand and look for one in my workshop (garden shed) or at the hardware store.
Today I found one in the form of a tripod that used to be used for my drone monitor stand.

Cut a stick where the diameter matches the bracket.

Attach some 3M double sided foam tape.

Push stick down into bushes and secure with high tech method.

Attach solar panel.

Adjust elevation and azimuth
 VIOLA!

33 Likes

@McGyver_Bann!

Nice adventure spirit dude. We get snow and 16ÂșF here in two days.

8 Likes

The USB charging port is attached.
I will probably never use it but it is there just in case.

And the first male was pulled out today, which happens to be the first plant in the ground.

Most plants are at around knee height
 some above some below.

Etc. Etc.

28 Likes

Hey Pedro

There looking really healthy and happy in your little patch, if you can pull this off, fingers crossed, your going to have a huge harvest on your hands!!

I dont envy you come trim time :joy:

Keep it up, looking forward to watching the grow.

Cheers Johnny

12 Likes

Really cool stuff bruh
 enjoy seeing your MacGyvering hehe 
 looking FWD to how those babies do

14 Likes

Saw somewhere above that if you use bone meal or blood meal that the animals will tear everything up. Any chance you can go to your site early in the season and dig some holes with bone and blood meal at the bottom and let the wildlife do some tilling for you? Or would they keep coming back even after a month or two?

6 Likes

Not sure how long it is to break down enough for animals to not want it but I will fertilize the patch at the end of season in some form if all goes well.

6 Likes

Good lateral thinking with your solar panel stand :+1:

Come harvest time you will probably arrive to find a couple of Yowies charging up their cell phones and smoking your weed lol.

13 Likes

Looking strong and healthy too. Love the solar panel and mount.

4 Likes

Ha! I was just thinking he needs to change his name to MacGyver! then I saw your post! :laughing: Seriously though @Pedro_Bann 
 :point_right: Pedro_MacGyver

6 Likes

I went to the patch to pre-dig some more holes (18 more to go) and when I went to test the phone charger (it works) I noticed the timer was on but the pump wasn’t going and it took me a minute to figure out that I had accidentally changed the on setting plus one our so it was after the off setting meaning that the pump was set to go for 23 hours and 45 minutes instead of 15 minutes
 yep the battery was flat, I had noticed the soil at the drippers was extra wet but thought nothing more of it.

After a 2 hour charge while I dug up 5 holes the pump worked as it should and the battery should charge up fully over the weekend when it doesn’t do any watering.

3 of the regular seed plants were confirmed female.

1 picture today. One of the Girl Scout Cookies.

Guerilla growing tip:
Dig holes and work the ground before the weather warms up.

25 Likes

:clipboard:
flat black paint for anything reflective
no jingling keys, no ringing cellphone
no coughing or farting :astonished:
duct tape or otherwise conceal shoe-tread

:evergreen_tree:

19 Likes

yep yep and

no rubbish, especially on the walk in and out.
Do take out what you take in
don’t tread down a path
don’t break branches/twigs or leave trail markers of any kind
no smoking
don’t wear headphones for music(you won’t hear anybody walking in)
and don’t have beats at all for others to hear

its starting to sound not very fun :frowning:

Do enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of nature.

24 Likes