Authentic Genetics Seed Company

Thanks, i appreciate your effort, but this is not my address anymore

1 Like

No problem, just email me and I will send it to whatever address you would like.

7 Likes

Thanks @ToddMcC ! Will get these started here before too long :+1:

23 Likes

The donkey told the tiger:
ā€²ā€²The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
ā€²ā€²No, the grass is green".
The discussion became heated up ā€¦

You really are an idiot.

May be your mother bro, i am a very versed guy :sweat_smile:
Please keep personal disqualifications aside, if you have no arguments, better shut up.

Keep it cordial, please.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting, I concur the PM attitude. Hope you find some real real deal OHaze.

1 Like

Hello everybody,

Over the last few days I have been pretty much getting harassed by this guy - ā€œgmikeā€ as seen here and ā€œunnamedmikeā€ on another forum - who is posting in this forum and really trying to assassinate my character and in my opinion lying about the genetics I sent him.

He is over on icmag posting some absolute BS and I responded by posting our correspondence so that people can judge for themselves and I was censored by one of the mods, the mod said that I posted private information to a public forum which I actually would never do.

Iā€™m posting it here in order to let you all judge for yourself how I dealt with gmike since seeing his post in this forum.

The email conversation starts at the bottom and works its way to the top. Since this conversation has happened I have given him a full refund.

I know that many of you are using all of these forums and I hope I am not censored here, at least I donā€™t expect to be.

If you are any of the thousands of people who have purchased seeds from my website and communicated with me, you know that I always do my best to be incredibly polite to everybody. But, Iā€™m human and I can only take so much BS before Iā€™m over it.

I also find the timing of this rather suspicious based on the recent interaction I had with aficionado on Instagram. Iā€™m not sure what Miguelā€™s motivation is in the situation but I find it rather odd.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

emails removed.

11 Likes

We should chat some more.

1 Like

I wish you could have had the OH x ON haze from Todd. I got a keeper in three seeds. I wish I could let you open the jar, ha. No questions about authenticity here.

Toddā€™s OH x ON haze, one of three seeds and the only female. Nothing but large skinny leaves on her. It was a blast to grow and went around 15 weeks. I had to bring it inside last fall to let it finish next to a window. Thanks to Todd and his crew. peace

38 Likes

Beautiful job on that one @GMan

Peace

8 Likes

Nice! Do you happen to have a smoke report on that on haze x original haze?

3 Likes

Looks like NL2ā€™s coming per the IG.

3 Likes

Looks killer. Iā€™ll have to settle for OHaze, since that what I got. Bought 10, Todd sent 18. Really canā€™t wait for those, but holding them for when I have a greenhouse, which will be much needed for my locale.

3 Likes

Hi @ToddMcC I just started Melā€™s Durban poison any information would be appreciated

Paps
Ps
The Skunk 1 Iā€™ve got in flower is a winner thanks

2 Likes

A friend was sent extras and he gifted me a 5 pack. I thought it was Original Nevilles Haze, but Todd corrected me. I wish I had let it grow larger but I was thinking it would need topping. It worked flawlessly and could have been allowed to get larger. It was a pleasure to grow, as well. Never complained.

Mine had a very haze taste with really complex aromas when opening the jar. Lots of nuances, like cheese, butter, chocolate, ā€¦

I still have 2 seeds and Iā€™m totally excited. I know Iā€™ll be able to use both plants.

3 Likes

Good afternoon @Papalag - The Durban Poison from and by Mel Frank is true to its legacy of having a tendency to hermaphrodite, so be sure to keep an eye out for any females that go strange on you and donā€™t breed with those. I personally think itā€™s sensitive to over-fertilization and any type of growth hormones.

Aside from that, itā€™s a solid performer, really good resin with really good yield in a a short flowering time.

Iā€™m glad you are enjoying the Skunk #1, Iā€™ve been getting so much great feedback from this particular cross of it. Itā€™s truly amazing to think that itā€™s only been reproduced twice since the 80s.

Hope you have a great day!

8 Likes

Hi @ToddMcC ! Are there any reproductions currently going of the GDP you have offered in the past? Would love to get some of that if/when it becomes available!

2 Likes

Me too, Iā€™m on a waiting list.

The last 2 times it became available I missed it!

Iā€™m patiently waiting for the next NL5HazeSensiStar repro ^^

2 Likes

NL2 is liveā€¦.edit SOLD OUT! Even I slept it too long boys and girls. Now I knowā€¦.I missed out. Damn it! Was waiting for coinbase to authorize me so that I could pay with crypto. FML.

2 Likes