Authentic Genetics Seed Company

A good friend of mine grew out his Skunk and every single one hermed on him…he’s currently growing Todd’s NL2’s so we’ll see on that one!

Also from more than a few folks I know…his RKS is not!! Apparently Heimi Cheeba RKS is not RKS…and this has come from a really good friend who’s started thousands of RKS and ALL are sweet skunk…

Alaskagrown

8 Likes

It’s nice for new members to read some history…but damn I’ve been having to re read this stuff for years…

12 Likes

I’m still awaiting till this generation accepts that ANYONE who mentions RKS is a scammer.

12 Likes

I recently found out about a few ghosting deals…I’m no mod…but I’m back now…and looking for next potential scammer…

6 Likes

Lol. You’re the man you don’t cut anybody any slack jersey shore

1 Like

You have been around for a minute I can believe stuff gets tiring after a while

I have been enjoying matt riots and notsodog’s podcast wuere they are talking about the seed business and its history. I hope they get to the online age soon

Who here has grown out some of todds stuff? I would love to hear some first hand stuff

3 Likes

I have 4 skunk 1 going that range from 10-18 inches.
I have read positive things about it, but also some herm reports.

5 Likes

I just happened to be smoking the last of my OH x ON haze. I have pics somewhere back in this thread. It was all I expected. Very old school haze. That plant also got hit with pollen from @lefthandseeds 4P Haze, and I had a volunteer come up. Wow. It’s really nice. I got about 20 seeds and gave Lefthand about the same.

I have 2 seeds left, too. That one female was a keeper, out of 3 seeds, but my life got complicated I guess, and I missed getting the cut.

Can’t wait to check the seeds I made with Todds stuff. And I can’t wait to get at those last two seeds. Both will be cloned. I think it it has great breeding potential, after growing the volunteer and seeing how great it is.

I had fun growing it. My buddy @webeblzr, gifted me a 5 pack. He could give a report, too. No hype, just the way it was back then. excellent genetics imho. Hope I get a little more work this year so I can get in on some of the other. What a list. And, those guys were the ones making weed a bigger thing back in the 70’s with High Times. Back then, that’s where most people like me learned how to grow. The High Times Growing Issue… or something like that. Things were much different in those times. No internet, cell phones, legalization,…blah, blah. So, HT gave most people an in your face guide to get it going. Everybody was reading HT. There just was no game in town, until these guys made it happen. Terps were nowhere near what we see today.

Anyway… see, I’m high as shit on that haze, lol… it’s so much better after a longer cure, 6 -9 mos. As a matter of fact, it’s time for another bowl. peace

18 Likes

I found some great plants in Mel Franks NL5Haze/SensiStar F3’s that I got from Todd, but Todd only distributed in that case…

I’ve heard Todd’s NL5 are the best representation out yet save for old cuts. Better than bcsc and noof’s.

15 Likes

NL#5 is one yhat I have always loved and I have found crosses with it but it’s hard to get NL#5 by itself and not regs but I just don’t have the experience or knowledge of strains yet so I just try to keep up with the strains but it’s just crazy sometimes

6 Likes

Ordered the NL#2 and the Skunk#1 a while back. Quick, easy, shipped right away. Could not have been happier, unless the GDP was still in stock :rofl:

10 Likes

My honest opinion is I don’t trust either of these guys. They both complain about old Amsterdam practices, and both of them seem to embody them to this day.

Fuck ‘em. I have enough random shit to grow that I will be busy for a decade. Still bothers me that I can’t find real widow, skunk, or NL. Whatever though, life moves on.

4 Likes

If you don’t like Todd’s offerings aka bean brains has some pure northern lights lines available on occasion and tends to include some real nice freebies. I got two packs of the nl#5 from Todd pre release and got the nl5/haze and nl#1 from bean brains. Bean brains came with free lime pop preservation seeds and a nl5/haze x triangle kush x chocolate Thai.
I haven’t ran Todd’s gear yet but trust that the genetics are what they say they are, in regards to his breeding practices he hasn’t been at that to long he was more on the activism side of things the majority of his time in the canna community.
I’m pretty sure he was the first or one of the first to claim his cannabis was medicinal in this country. He has a long history with many people in the community and so has access to some older things

23 Likes

I’ve grown a bunch of Original Haze, and love it. Actually, it’s pretty much all I smoke anymore… I’ve been smoking heavily on the one I found that’s very churchy, and am getting to the end… it’s funny, right before I read your post, I was frantically searching through all my jars and bags, trying to find more of it, like some kind of crack head. It’s that good. And the smell it leaves in the air is so gosh darn close to church incense, it alone is addictive. I’ve already bought some more seeds from AG to try and find that particular expression again… and if there’s a deal on 420, I’ll probably buy even more. Even if there’s not a deal, I’ll probably buy more. What’s that saying? “All roads lead back to Haze”? Well if it’s not a saying, it really ought to be. Anyway…

(FYI, to anyone who doesn’t know, church incense (resins) is very different from a classic stick of incense most people are familiar with- it’s clean and pure and ancient smelling… and absolutely wonderful)

24 Likes

I got an email today saying they’re shipping the NL#5’s out early so people can get them in time for growing season.

I need to go now. I have to panhandle down in town for a few days so I can get some, lol… (no way I would even try… there’s a lot of competition for the best spots, sadly).

@other_barry, have you had a chance to grow your #2 yet?

6 Likes

not yet, but that was what brought me to their shop. I am starting a seed run at the moment, but I plan to start the 2 on my next run.

8 Likes

I think this Green Crack x ON Haze decided to top itself

13 Likes

Ohh looking good that green crack should pair nicely with haze sounds like some fire love the terps and high of green crack so nice and uplifting was looking into that or the forbidden fruit x on haze cross to try out sometime @VAhomegrown

3 Likes

Green Crack x Haze sounds like some get-up-and-go herb for sure! She looks great!

I’ve been seeing a lot of weird traits coming out of the afghani lines lately… self topping, 3-4 branches per node, extra leaves :thinking:

1 Like