Authorized AC Infinity Dealer

Very cool, you are in the states correct? Any issues shipping to Canada?

2 Likes

I recently purchased an ac infinity 48 x 48 x 80 tent
Itā€™s a great buy
Went together easily and quickly
And is a good quality

I also own an ac infinity 6 in in-line fan which I feel is the best fan I ever owed

The fan is east to install and do maintenance on

Paps

4 Likes

Been running the cloudline t6 in-line for a few years, still going strong.
Wish I was able to upgrade the control unit for the new bells and whistles but the old one is in-compatible, the way she goes sometimes :man_shrugging: . Wonderful fan either way :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Beyond shipping cost, their really isnā€™t much issue at all, but with international shipping signature and such is required

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why I got the advance grow tent it had the whole kit and kaboodle for a killer price.

2 Likes

Yea their new kits look great! I donā€™t even think they had tents yet when I bought this thing, one day Iā€™ll make an excuse to upgrade lol

3 Likes

I feel the same way about my extraction fan I have from them. Has done a great job since Ive gotten it. And without issue.

2 Likes

So after doing some looking. It does look like ac infinity offers a adapter for their older product to the new controller, itā€™s a molex to usi adapter. So you will be able to keep existing product and take advantage of the new controller, albeit you will need cables.

3 Likes

Oh wow, thatā€™s pretty cool. Maybe Iā€™ll upgrade the controller one of these days after all. Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it :v:

1 Like

Is your inventory/selection limited to what is on the website? I was looking for a 2x4 tent, but donā€™t see that as an option.

Thanks.

1 Like

No itā€™s wide open to whatever is on their site also. I havenā€™t had a chance to get back to plugging away at adding things to my site yet. Feel free to email me john@lastgreenvalleyseeds.com

1 Like

@Reefer here is another friend. @Enjoi802 has some great deals also.

2 Likes

Thanks much! Just checked by out the site, good vibe. I also have some AC infinity stuff sitting in boxes, Iā€™ll be buying more if I like the tent and fan setup and would rather give a forum member my money over Amazon :v:t2:

1 Like

I have an T6 and it is amazing, best fan Iā€™ve ever had and Iā€™ll be getting another when they come back in stock where I am :uk:, highly recommend AC Infinity and where better to buy then from a sponsor :green_heart:

1 Like

I sent an e-mail on Friday. Not sure if it made it to you. Looks like the 2x4 tents wonā€™t be available for awhile. Iā€™d like to just get a T-4 and a 4" filter from you. The filter isnā€™t listed on your site, but does show available at acinfinityā€™s site.

Also, the top of the checkout page says:

ā€œCheckout is closed This store isnā€™t set up to process payments.ā€

Not sure what to make of that. Anyway, if you get a chance, get back to my email.

Thanks very much.

1 Like

@middleman Hey. I did see that upon checkout today that the store was closed. I fixed that. I will make sure this evening to update the store and list the T4 and filter. I didnā€™t quite mean to pass by the email but I did see it, so I do apologize for not getting back sooner to you.

The 2*4 I can order from them but it would be considered a pre order at the moment until they are released, which should be soon, but I figured if I can order it and have it shipped same-day I wouldnā€™t quite list them yet.
Give me the evening and I will make sure that a t4 and filter combo are on the site, and then I have plans as this past week was a bit much for me to tackle. To start to be able to devote more time to making sure I have everything listed.

2 Likes

No need to apologize. I figured it was just as likely that there was an error on my end in sending it.

I hope you donā€™t feel like Iā€™m rushing you. Thatā€™s not my intent. Just want to send some business your way when youā€™re ready. Probably just start off with the fan and filter, but again, no hurry.

Thanks.

1 Like

No stress for me. Helps motivate me to be honest, as I would like to get it done quickly

1 Like

I see the combo kits are getting released in may. I will make sure those hit the site when they are released, so Iā€™m going to set it up so that the day things are released they will automatically be on the site, but I did add 4" and a 6" filter for tonight. I will make sure to keep plugging away at things.

1 Like

I saw the progress youā€™re making. Thanks.
You still offering the 20% discount? The checkout says itā€™s no longer valid.

1 Like