Autoflowers wanted

Ive only ran autos once but not the proper way. I had them veg for 2 weeks then used them to dail in my new grow room under 12/12 so really wasn’t expecting much. I was actually quite surprised at how well they have done under only 12 hrs of light.

They are about 50 days in on 12/12 and actually look pretty solid considering the 1/2 gal pots and very little feeding or attention payed to them. I didnt even give them my good soil. Just threw them in miracle grow organic with added perlite :joy:

3 Likes

It is definetely a different way of growing a different way of thinking but for me I havent turned back since the first autos I popped I am still in hiding herē so for me they arē perfect I can have plants staggered in the same tents I love them I really do

I was definitely not interested at all in autos but after abusing these gals and they still turned out ok they have me interested.
I do prefer feminized seeds over reg seeds as I dont have room

They are the 2 on the out side, the center for still have 3 to 4 weeks

5 Likes

I think both fem and reg auto both have there place and I dig the room man working out of tents myself but someday maybe

1 Like

I have a pack of 3 pack double grape should be 5 beans. If your interested I’d try some of those ghost Ryder’s.

2 Likes

I had a sour crack supposedly that came from the single seed centre that never auto’d after 28 days so I chopped it, I was gonna cross it to the sour stomper and double grape

2 Likes

welcome back? lol says first post in 11 months I just cut 3 males 21 days since i put them in the dirt and thy are ready to pop some though take a bit longer

2 Likes

Yea I been lurking for awhile. Things came up last year and just now settling down. The wife messed her arm up pretty bad an had to under go a surgery and therapy then just bought our 1st home at the end of the year and finally getting around to growing again. I have 2 dark sparks from mr sparkles that are almost finished probably another 3 weeks. Also 1 auto blues x sour bubbly although its very branchy idk it might not make the cut. I like short indica like plants that don’t branch out as much with fat colas. I already chopped 2 other plants cause of their sativa like structure and stretch and they weren’t even flowering yet.

2 Likes

Nice room dank, I definitely wish I had a room but my extra room was sadly converted into a small home gym since the covid quarantine happened besides my kids and friends run through the basement area. Although its in a differently spaced off area so I might still get a bigger tent for the other side of the room.

1 Like

My room was actually an old 6’ x 10’ cold cellar . I just framed it out to 3’ x 6’ and insulated the hell out of it.

Now its 3.5’ x 6’

5 Likes

Nice I definitely need some height. When I started I always thought I would be fine with a small tent going micro I have a 2x2x3h tent. Ill upload a pic tomorrow when I get home. We went to the beach for the weekend so hopefully the girls don’t dry up to fast they are in small pots and dry up in 8 hrs lol in coco so sucks.

1 Like

Growing out of a 2x4 and a 2x3 plus a few “boxes” I have had forever that I use for breeding and different things someday I will have a “room”

3 Likes

Here is my 2 dark sparks buddies at about 7 weeks and the small one is a auto blues x sour bubbly freebie cross from mephisto.

1 Like

Tent is small I definitely need a upgrade lol, and plants look bad they were super dry when I returned. Also dealing with some problem I think it might be a calcium issue.

looking good I just grew out 2 of Sparkles sparks they got real dark and I agre I need a room or 2 mysélf sick of tēnts lol

2 Likes

I gave a buddy of mine a few of the spark they also got super dark the leaves and everything were near black. The left plant is light purple and the right is a green pheno.

1 Like

Can you see how branchy the mephisto strain is, I hate branchy plants lol they always have those things stems too.

1 Like

yeah I’m not a fan myself tents and all,I know It is not normally recommended bu I usually do a lot of “shaping” with mine a lot of LST and lollipoping even though I hate calling it that

1 Like

Yea I definitely trim a lot especially of fan leaves, I think they take up to much energy they seem to continuously keep growing sharing out good branches.

I really hate trimming larf so yeah bye bye lower everything