AzSeaindooin420's my garden is going banana's! Overgrowing a greenhouse

2 Likes

Lol what’s with the tag in the introduce thread? I’ve been here for a hot minute even got some grow logs and already finished some community seed runs, I’d say I’m well passed that point…

5 Likes

No, sorry, meant no harm. If you click the link, it’s to my introduction post, or really a newer guy looking for help post. And it seems like you would have some pretty helpful ideas. I thought there was a comment attached to my link, not just a blank link posting.

5 Likes

Oh ok lol guess I should read it, I’ll check it out!

6 Likes

hey there Az got some nice plump rhino beans in the mail today. thank you so much again and good luck this summer ill be following along. very appreciative again thanks

2 Likes

Take that banana cream pie males :muscle::muscle::muscle:
Good luck brother, I’m rooting for you…

1 Like

I’m about to do the same but indoors and with only 5 banana strains. I’m super excited so I can only imagine how you feel. Looking forward to seeing your results!

6 Likes

I’m brand new to this community so forgive me if I’m out of the loop. I got a clone called Banana Cream Pie from someone in Phoenix and it’s so dank but I have no information about it. It Is there a Banana Cream Pie cut that gets around AZ? I was thinking it was In House Genetics since I can’t find much else.

6 Likes

No my seeds were from a gal in port land Oregon, unfortunately mine were males. If u got a cut of it, it’s prob gold! Cherish it! I got some pollen tucked away if u feel like making some seeds of it

7 Likes

I love your lunacy! Grow on @AzSeaindooin420 my chair is up front for this :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s fine! Just don’t be getting pigeon poo all over the chair!

Bird :poop: goes in the soil!!! Hahaha

5 Likes

I’m definitely interested that would be awesome. Mine grows kind of funky and stretchy and requires some support but I have never had terps like it from anything else so I’m not getting rid of it.

I’d still be willing to check it out!

@LemonadeJoe why won’t it let me edit the original topic? Trying to update what seeds have taken off and got no edit pencil, only giving me the pencil on the title

6 Likes

Got no wrench on it @LemonadeJoe
Literally no way to edit this one for me and doing updates on this grow log is becoming a bunch of hoops to jump, would it be easier to just ditch this one and do a new one?

I also see being granted leader is manual for now, any set of guidelines to accomplish it being set in place? Play a huge role in the site and usually mentoring other noobs and giving out hundreds of seeds, like to know what I need to do to bump on up next :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh boy :flushed:
That is truly bananiac :seedling: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Amazing gathering…
Congrats @AzSeaindooin420
Pulling up a chair…
:hugs:

1 Like

I have wikifed the first post for you.

4 Likes

Thanks Joe!!

4 Likes

Things are starting to take off, had some issues with ants taking out seedlings so ur seeing cayenne pepper to ward em off, found a couple males already too of sour banana blast and think one of triangle kush x chiquita is one too. Throwing more seeds of em to hopefully find the lady or tap myself out of seeds trying

@highminwin yours is doing well, just to be safe I threw another seed today to give better odds of finding the lady in them so hopefully can post updates of that one too when it sprouts

11 Likes