AzSeaindooin420's my garden is going banana's! Overgrowing a greenhouse

Hey @AzSeaindooin420 do you defoliate the lower growth at all?

1 Like

Plant naturally drops what’s not beneficial, those I clean up but I don’t defol till flower

4 Likes

Ok same as I do but indoors, looking good mate👍

damn, i’m outta likes AzSea, but it’s looking killer in there! how are your most recent babies doing so far?

4 Likes

@highwinmin so you can see Ethiopian bushing out now from the fimming on all the branch ends and top. If you look closely u can see the snip and the 3-4 tops forming from it

14 Likes

11 Likes

That 6 footer is getting to be insane! I’m waiting for you to pull it down and make a damn wedding arbor at this point!

4 Likes

6fter? Shit that thing is pushing 8-9 ft now

My loft starts at 6ft

4 Likes

AzSea man, don’t you have another two months to go still? what’s your plans for the continued stretch? were you gonna bust a hole in your roof and let it reach for the skies? i was never told that they were magic beans, but who knows… damn. that plant isn’t even the ground.

3 Likes

Think it’s closer to little over a month till the summer solstice when the daylight starts shorting so i guess 2 till full flowering but that jungle is going crazy he’s going to be swinging from bud branches like Tarzan to get to the back of the greenhouse :joy:I’m having to start training my outdoor clones there reaching around 5 foot still awhile left till flower :rofl: @highminwin

1 Like

Haha, yup, expected to flower end of July lol eventually gonna end up just leaning it over tying off from all the screws going through my 2x4 but it’s gonna be a fun and tricky one to support lol was actually joking earlier with a friend I may just have to take out a panel and let it shoot out the top lol

Either way this is your fault @highminwin with your " but haven’t u got Ethiopian banana in there" comment hahaha I’d say it’s a good thing to be responsible for though with that beast

Honestly by now there’s an 80% chance those roots are through the bottom of those grow bags since they sit on dirt and not boards

7 Likes

oh that’s what those screws sticking out of your wooden beams are for. i was thinking to myself there’s no way AzSea used the wrong sized screws to secure his paneling. lol, duh minwin!

it’s so crazy to see how tall the eb is. what’s the other tall one behind her?

if her roots start digging into the dirt, you won’t be able to move her around will you?

1 Like

Oh no, I did be a cheap ass, a 25lb box of 3" screws was way cheaper than those special fasteners with the washers, doubles as a security system out there too cuz anyone poking around at night likely gonna get poked by em pretty good especially on the loft when I put autos up there and easy to snatch. But those screws have come in handy to tie stuff off and why I haven’t hit em all with a cutoff wheel. The other flaw since I didn’t have a table saw and only a hand one is the boards are flat instead which prob adds an inch and 3/4 of shade per board that might have been avoided🤷

That is the triangle kush x chiquita banana from @CBB that thing isn’t just lanky, it’s an overall beast and thankful for getting those seeds, wasn’t quite chiquita but CLOSE ENOUGH it’s def a worthy one :wink:

That’s why I had to finally knock out my thriving tomato plants, had to come to a decision to get em placed in their final homes or risk getting em stuck or severely damaging em later on so I did the deed and put em there in their final spots, even doing that the roots were just starting to poke through and noticed a lil shock that day but they don’t have to move anymore now, just end up bushes

4 Likes

hahaha! you’re doin alright for a grower mechanic out in the desert. i love the multiple jobs you’ve got everything doing. “you see this here light is good for powering the plants, but i also like to heat my coffee with it. and if someone gets too sassy, i ain’t afraid to burn a bitch!” keep doin’ you.

you’re gonna have so much variety come harvest time.

3 Likes

Curious as to your drying setup I’m sure that is quite a challenge for that many plants @AzSeaindooin420

2 Likes

Lmao! Totally just laughed and sprayed water all over reading that with a mouthful!

Last year was the same way too, had 50 flavors in my stash by the end of the year, so far got 21 in 30 gallon, the fog dog autos and the indoor madness, out of about 75 seeds I think 12 didn’t come up so gonna see how things go with what’s left, playing another balance with the soil again too. U would think 1100 gallons would be enough but nooooo

3 Likes

Haven’t even thought that far ahead, previously it’s just been 1 main line in my living room that can handle about a lb at a time dry weight, might have to do something a lil different this go round, by harvest the indoor jungles will be getting thrown out to flower so maybe doing those rooms for the drying

3 Likes

Are you a stickler for the 70f and 50h? Or what temp and humidity usually?

60/60 is usually the ideal, in the fall the temps are realistic and I just don’t put a fan on things and bunch close together and been able to achieve a 9 day dry like that with smooth smoke

4 Likes

I’m not sure I’m gonna be able to get down to 60° or even get the humidity that high. I’ll be lucky to get close to 70/50 haha

1 Like