Bad Voodoo's Closet

RG#357 (Colorado Thunder Fuck)
by RiddleM3

1 Like

They are starting budding very nicely! Very surprising to see tips turning purple, interesting straing :wink:

Btw I see also purple stems … aren’t they associated with Phosphorus or Potassium deficiency?

Speaking of San Pedro cactus, I had one in flowering room too for pretty long time. I expected it will be heavy with psychoactive substances because of artificial light, but I was pretty surprised that cactus maybe 50cm tall and 4cm wide didn’t have any psychoactive effect when eaten… Probably it needs some special treatment…

Nope. That purpling is strictly genetic as well.

I have been giving the cacti very special love. I used San Pedro in the Summer after my first Ayahuasca trip. Very cool. I can see when you would want to wander around in the desert on it.

Flower Week 4 Day 3

-Defoliated to more easily disperse stagnant humidity and to allow for more light penetration to the lower bud sites.

1 Like

lookin good. go ahead and order some 10-20 gal smart pots. youll be super impressed

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Experience using Smart pots

BadVoodoo, there are mixed opinions on defoliation… do you remove also top fan leaves to expose buds? From the photo it is hard to tell the difference.
It looks very vital :thumbsup:

1 Like

Nah, more of the middle shit that’s in the way and clutters airflow and light from budsites down the main colas. This defoliation was necessary. I was dropping leaves due to stagnant humidity getting trapped in the center.

1 Like

Flower Week 4 Day 5
(3 Weeks 5 Days into Flower)

Lemon Garlic OG
by Humboldt Seed Organization

RG#357 (Colorado Thunder Fuck)
by RiddleM3

Very interesting genetics… I like those thick stems :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like HSO’s gear. Really good stuff. I also attribute it to the use of Roots Organics, especially their OregonismXL and Surge.

Flower Week 4 Day 6

LGOG:

CTF:

Looking really good bro!

You did such a nice job topping to get that canopy. And I’m with you, when you have that many leaves and shoots up top, some of the lower and interior stuff needs to be clipped.

Keep up the good work!
Jake

1 Like

Flower Week 5 Day 3

+1 tsp Elemental (CalMag)
+1 tsp Uprising Bloom
+1 tsp Seabird Guano

Water
+2 tsp Surge

Look at how fucking frosty everything is! We’re only 4 weeks and 3 days in, with ~4-6 weeks to go.

RiddleGrown#357
(Colorado Thunder Fuck)
by RiddleM3

Lemon Garlic OG
by Humboldt Seed Organization
in collaboration with
California Kind Genetics

beautiful. and that stem is soooo thick dude

1 Like