Badger goes camping with his buddies

I’ll look into it. Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve probably grown weed more than I have done anything else in my life except for eating or sleeping lol. Not bragging, just stating a fact, and no matter how many crops I grow, just when I think I have it dialed in there is another thing that pops it’s head up and you have to go back to square one again and rethink what went wrong in the process. One of the factors that I often see that I can attribute the failures to is the fact we are tying to recreate nature in an artificial environment, and because of that things are less forgiving - it’s like a balance beam, and just when you think it’s all balanced nature throws in another factor you hadn’t anticipated or thought you had conquered already. It’s nature’s way of reminding us that we aren’t in charge here lol. Another factor is the diversity of the plant, and the wide variety of phenos that most plants have to offer - people will grow out just a few seeds from a strain and decide that it’s a crap strain, when in fact they hadn’t planted that magic bean yet - it’s all about numbers and learning to cull out what you don’t like to get your garden looking the way you want it to, but we are just making guesses. It’s like picking out a male to breed with, and hoping that it has the jizmoglobin you want to make the baby girls you hope will happen as a result. Sometimes we get lucky, but it’s basically like looking at a baby boy and deciding in your mind how big his daughter’s boobs will eventually be based on factors you deem as relevant but probably have nothing at all to do with how nature decides those things. It’s always a learning thing, and if anyone tells you they don’t need to learn anything and they have 100% perfect grows all of the time then they are either lucky or a liar, because that isn’t how any type of farming works.

8 Likes

I think the soil I mixed up make my plants easier to grow for sure. I just add water and a little knf from time to time.

5 Likes

Pics are very cool. Buds are very cool too :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1:t3:

Waitin’ to see the end :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks! Me too, I need the tent!! :joy:

3 Likes

So I visited Monkeyman’s thread today, and I’m making my first batch of organic cal mag! The chickens come in handy yet again.

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I heard about it on a podcast, but nicer having it in print.

3 Likes

@Badger your plants and tents are looking amazing! :fire::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks so much! I will be filling another soon :wink:

5 Likes

Here are some different pictures of the 4x4. Day 45.

Here, is the debut of the up and running 5x5! I ran out of soil, so I will take some more over there with me tomorrow.

24 Likes

:star_struck: wow, looking great at 45, can’t wait to see the end of this, (drool dipping down my right cheek)!!!

5 Likes

Thanks man. I appreciate that.

3 Likes

wow very nice! I am impressed - great job!

5 Likes

Those are some nice thick buds! Make sure there’s plenty of air flow!

5 Likes

I have 2 monkey fans near canopy height. The inline stays going often due to humidity. I need a lung room!!

Thanks guys. This stuff is extremely addictive. I’m having a blast in spite of the work.

6 Likes

I’m about to flip my current plants, then start another set of seeds! If I keep signing up for tests I won’t be able to grow any of the stuff I’ve been collecting!

5 Likes

poor monkey

monkey-fan

6 Likes

Omg :laughing: :laughing::laughing: that’s too funny

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You kill me monkeyman.

@Seamonkey84

You gotta go with your heart. It’s super hard to decide what to grow. My next up is a super nice pack I was gifted. I’m not sure what to grow with them.

12 Likes

I have some romulan and orange grove that I really want to grow. I hope I can find a lemon tree leaner for my mom. She loves all things lemon when it comes to cannabis.

4 Likes