Badger goes camping with his buddies

Pics are very cool. Buds are very cool too :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1:t3:

Waitin’ to see the end :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks! Me too, I need the tent!! :joy:

3 Likes

So I visited Monkeyman’s thread today, and I’m making my first batch of organic cal mag! The chickens come in handy yet again.

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I heard about it on a podcast, but nicer having it in print.

3 Likes

@Badger your plants and tents are looking amazing! :fire::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks so much! I will be filling another soon :wink:

5 Likes

Here are some different pictures of the 4x4. Day 45.

Here, is the debut of the up and running 5x5! I ran out of soil, so I will take some more over there with me tomorrow.

24 Likes

:star_struck: wow, looking great at 45, can’t wait to see the end of this, (drool dipping down my right cheek)!!!

5 Likes

Thanks man. I appreciate that.

3 Likes

wow very nice! I am impressed - great job!

5 Likes

Those are some nice thick buds! Make sure there’s plenty of air flow!

5 Likes

I have 2 monkey fans near canopy height. The inline stays going often due to humidity. I need a lung room!!

Thanks guys. This stuff is extremely addictive. I’m having a blast in spite of the work.

6 Likes

I’m about to flip my current plants, then start another set of seeds! If I keep signing up for tests I won’t be able to grow any of the stuff I’ve been collecting!

5 Likes

poor monkey

monkey-fan

6 Likes

Omg :laughing: :laughing::laughing: that’s too funny

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You kill me monkeyman.

@Seamonkey84

You gotta go with your heart. It’s super hard to decide what to grow. My next up is a super nice pack I was gifted. I’m not sure what to grow with them.

12 Likes

I have some romulan and orange grove that I really want to grow. I hope I can find a lemon tree leaner for my mom. She loves all things lemon when it comes to cannabis.

4 Likes

Well I’m kind of doing that along with the testers. Figure if it’s 40% males, I’ll have room to Pop a few more to go with 10 testers. Make it fun. The next batch is the remaining 4 out of 6 of a bubble gum cross, so I’m going to pop half a pack of my BOG Sour Boggle to grow along with them for A bubblegum theme. then after that will be Grumpy’s OJ tester to go with a orange/citrus theme, going to throw in a couple orange grove, lemon skunk, and a fem burnt orange. Should have orange goji clones for fillers too. After that, likely purple n hairy’s cookies n candy, get some blue cookies and wedding cake going with that. Still doesn’t get me some of the strains I wanted to get going first… but I’m a little ocd like this with organization or when I get an idea :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Also along with the current testers, I’m gonna flower and seed some branches on my orange goji f2 manifold plants, and a few other clones I have with 3 different pollen sources to make a handful seeds. Did I mention I’m also keeping mothers and now getting a few “elite” clones, After overdoing it in the JOTI group buy… :sweat_smile: it’s bad…

8 Likes

Nice, where did you get the lemon Skunk?

3 Likes

Got them from Mark!

3 Likes