Badger goes camping with his buddies

Give it some litfa buddy :wink:

4 Likes

That’s just what I read man. When it stops bubbling, and there’s no more movement of the shells, that’s supposed to mean the vinegar is saturated, and all the acid has been depleted. The recipe I read said that should happen in 5-7 days.

Yes I will LITFA.

Thanks for all the help everyone. I don’t care what everybody else says, you guys are all right. :grinning:
:guitar:

7 Likes

Plenty will contradict that, thanks buddy :rofl:

4 Likes

A root on the peat pucks!! This is the earliest stinky paralyzer. She’s got a skunky stem rub. @seamonkey you were the one that encouraged me to try this method.

10 Likes

Longtime since my last visit!!
Great buds at day 45!! Show us more bud pics!!

I’m following triple Durban cause it can be a great outdoor strain. Where is she from?

3 Likes

They are a gift from @lefthandseeds

I’ll try, I’m helping a buddy with 5000 sf grow right now. He is behind, a bit. :joy:

Edit: I hope all is well with you buddy.

Edit: I had to sit for a minute. I was just carrying some huge plants. Look at post 34

6 Likes

It ain’t true without pictures…lol, I know those suckers took off to/past your lights. I’m lucky I have 9’ lights to ground. With all the breeding I’ve done more boutique growing keeping most under 5’. That Triple grew itself. One of the least finicky plants I have grown. I’m ready for some bud runs as my med jars are out. I have a big GG4 that I mega cropped flipped today with a bush of Exodus Cheese that was gonna be a mother but I have a dozen beautiful cuts so I’ll pick another to carry as a bonsai mother.
Finishing up the F2’s on the Brutal Paw BX have 2 fully seeded that are Sativa leaners. I’ll be releasing some of the Brutal Paw x’s in February…:metal::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Those are all looking nice! Glad that rooting trick worked well for you. I didn’t get that tag since you didn’t complete my name in your post lol :laughing:.

2 Likes

Looking really great @Badger! Keep up the good work :v::peace_symbol::+1:

3 Likes

9’ lights would be fantastic!! I’m gonna put my tent extension on the gorilla for the triple durban/Durban x kullu run just in case. The triple durbans took awhile to get used to my supersoil. They did not like it for awhile. They should cruise through flower here pretty soon.

@Seamonkey84. You mean the peat pellet trick? I’m still having an issue with cloning. I had roots on a few on day 10 and 11, nothing since then but moldy clones. Guess I need my humidity down. The bottled water ph’s at 7. Maybe that’s the issue. It sucks.

@nefrella. Thank you ma’am, I appreciate that.

7 Likes

I’ve always just used tap water! Moldy clones means too wet for too long. The peat pellet should only be holding enough water that it’s forming a few drops when you squeeze it, but moist enough to keep its shape. Also, if it’s taking too long to root, yellowing occurs and then it molds. That happens when I gave them too much light. Now I’m doing this with the clones of to the side almost in the shade. But still nice and warm in there.

5 Likes

Yeah, those were 17 days when they got thrown out, and actually they were in cubes. I did some of each. It must have just been too long.

I hear all kinds of stories about tap water and nothing special, but it’s not working for me. It’s super frustrating.

2 Likes

Are you letting it air and wiping the condensation once a day after the second or third day? When it drips down it gets soaked back up, that’s why I say to wipe it, let’s it slowly dry.
Oh, wasn’t sure if you’d said anything, did you want in on a JOTI group buy?

2 Likes

Rapid rooter 6-8 days 6”+ cuts at 15 days from cut

9 Likes

I’ve been using cups for some, and yes, lately I’ve just been letting them air for 10-15 minutes.

I also have two domes with the vents open as well. One with cubes, and the other with pucks. So far one Puck from a cup rooted and two from the cube dome. The cube dome got thrown out today, as you can see why.

@Instg8ter I dont see the rapid rooter cube.

3 Likes

After reading thru some of seamonkeys advice, I never squeezed my peat pucks to almost dry. Just gave that a whirl.

put in 4 new seeds taproot down on all. Put a little peat in top of the seeds almost to ‘bury’ it. Sprayed the pucks lightly, sprayed the dome and turned on the light. Heating pad is on 15min on 15 min off like you recommended.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Rapid rooter machine, gotcha bro. I’ve been thinking about making one if I can’t get the cubes to work. I really have to figure out the issue.

@anon80727880 just watch your temp bro. Mine definitely wanted to go above 80 with it on all the time. Right now, I have a shelf in the tent that I use.

5 Likes

@Badger you are right there they will get hot with no control on them

it can be easy to toast your babies :frowning:

a super thread thanks for sharing your work with us

be safe and stay well

Dequilo

3 Likes

You can make one with the yellow top bins and get the foam pucks, just need a small pump and a sprayer manifold. ( easy to make with PVC )

2 Likes