Badger goes camping with his buddies

Do the lights have the wire hangers?

2 Likes

Yes, they do have the wire hangers.

1 Like

Loop the wire through and hang both loops on the hanger. Whatever the length of the wire, you gain half of that in height. Normally they are 16 inches, so you will gain around 8 inches.

3 Likes

You may need to draw me a picture! :joy:

Edit: we got it worked out. Old Ron forgot my lights are old school. :wink:

2 Likes

We have been working on a different type of irrigation system. We tested out a 4 nozzle pressurized system this evening. We are getting there. Also, the new fan system on the 5x5 is looking nice.

Also, loving the fattening buds

20 Likes

A couple things. Blue kush 4, I originally though was showing some signs of being a female.

The ppp that took off like a beast has responded extremely well to suoercropping and fimming. I also made an interesting discovery when cutting the stem. From what I’ve been reading around here, and a nice stem rub, this may be a nice male. @Seamonkey84

12 Likes

Awesome! Is it weird that I’m planing on making seeds and such when I haven’t really gotten to enjoy a real harvest yet?

6 Likes

I’m pretty weird, so I may not recognize it!

Whatever your into is all good man. I think its cool. I’m wanting to try my hand a bit and I’ve only got 1 outdoor harvest in recent history.

4 Likes

I just keep hanging around to learn how to growas good as you guys, one day…

4 Likes

And you will. Every single grow and success or failure is a chance to learn. It is also a step in the right direction. As long as you don’t keep making the same mistakes, take advice, and collaborate with others.

5 Likes

I just haven’t had enough grows under my belt to say I’m 100 percent comfortable. I’m always expecting something to happen.

2 Likes

The flower tent is my second grow in the last 17 years, I had a few back in the day.

You just gotta loosen up a little, and realize that OG has your back man. That should give you some confidence. These are the best grow bros to have right here!

Also, remember lifta, and most stuff isn’t as big of a deal as you think it is. It’s a weed! You’re gonna do great man.

5 Likes

Yea, it’s my first season after 12-15 years, it feels great, but also running into problems I never had back in my micro growing days.

3 Likes

Same thing for you my friend. You will emerge a much better grower!

3 Likes

Thanks bro. I’ve always been a perfectionist so I want it right, but I’m learning to kinda let mother nature do her thing. Just help her along.

2 Likes

She does better than us, so realize that by letting her do her thing, then your perfection comes in. Just like you said, help her along. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a plant, give it what it needs and let it and nature do the work. Trying to stay “natural” with most of my crop, I’ve come to really like dry amendments mixed into the soil and as top dressing. My practice plants did phenomenal from veg through first half of bloom with MIgardener’s (YouTube channel) trifecta plus and just water. He blended it to have everything most crop plants need. No special formula marketed and priced for weed.

3 Likes

I’ll look into it. Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve probably grown weed more than I have done anything else in my life except for eating or sleeping lol. Not bragging, just stating a fact, and no matter how many crops I grow, just when I think I have it dialed in there is another thing that pops it’s head up and you have to go back to square one again and rethink what went wrong in the process. One of the factors that I often see that I can attribute the failures to is the fact we are tying to recreate nature in an artificial environment, and because of that things are less forgiving - it’s like a balance beam, and just when you think it’s all balanced nature throws in another factor you hadn’t anticipated or thought you had conquered already. It’s nature’s way of reminding us that we aren’t in charge here lol. Another factor is the diversity of the plant, and the wide variety of phenos that most plants have to offer - people will grow out just a few seeds from a strain and decide that it’s a crap strain, when in fact they hadn’t planted that magic bean yet - it’s all about numbers and learning to cull out what you don’t like to get your garden looking the way you want it to, but we are just making guesses. It’s like picking out a male to breed with, and hoping that it has the jizmoglobin you want to make the baby girls you hope will happen as a result. Sometimes we get lucky, but it’s basically like looking at a baby boy and deciding in your mind how big his daughter’s boobs will eventually be based on factors you deem as relevant but probably have nothing at all to do with how nature decides those things. It’s always a learning thing, and if anyone tells you they don’t need to learn anything and they have 100% perfect grows all of the time then they are either lucky or a liar, because that isn’t how any type of farming works.

8 Likes

I think the soil I mixed up make my plants easier to grow for sure. I just add water and a little knf from time to time.

5 Likes