Growing seeds you find in your bud

Whats everyones opinion on growing seeds you found in your bud. Had some amazing purple god nd it had 4 seeds in them is it worth germinating them?

3 Likes

Amazing genetics in bagseed if you can grow them out well…

Some of the best plants ive seen were bagseed no name grows…

Pop them thangs

8 Likes

Give them to your friends, family or your neighbors !

3 Likes

Always remember Chemdog was bagseed and now it’s used in countless hybrids…

1 Like

Is it comon that il breed hermys should i keep it from my girls then?

@Ceeej mate, grow them out there should be nothing wrong with em,but like always, keep an eye out for hermies but you should be fine…
Good luck and happy growing ,

Gaz

1 Like

chemdog came from bagseed and so did princess/C99 - it could have been accidental pollination by male even or it could have gotten stressed or just ran too long and popped some nanners… if you get all 4 females it was likely female pollen, maybe keep a closer eye on it

3 Likes

So since found a male that takes away them being s1s of dog bud but to score those diff plants out of bud according to pbud on shows never had seeds and shocked to hear it. Incredible scores but nothing else with fact to speculate on so that’s the way it is for now!

Iv had shocking success, two of the best strains Iv grown were random bagseeds, my only regret was not growing them bigger! Bothers me to this day, next bagseeds Ill hit a branch with colloidal silver so i dont loose the strain! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

or take a clone/reveg … imo always take cuttings of every plant!! only bagseed i’ve ever grown out was pretty awesome too… i called it fruit loops cause it smelled exactly like em :smiley:

3 Likes

ya and doesnt it drive u nuts when u have no clue what plant they came from LOL

4 Likes

I have grown out a few bagseeds myself. I like them cuz they are the plants I can try new things out on like stress training etc. I also like them cuz I didn’t pay for them (well I did with the bag) and don’t feel I have to do everything correct cuz when you pay for beans you feel kinda scared to try new things with them. Just my option

2 Likes

The girlscout outdoor grow was from seed I found in a lb from cali. And the blu.dream im growing was bag seed too. That’s why I put unknown male on the description.

1 Like

Whatever it was, it was a sativa male.

1 Like

I found these up in my bud… :wink::sunglasses::wink::sunglasses::grinning:

5 Likes

Nice Jake, what kind ?

1 Like

I had a buddy drop these off in his pill bottle

“Hey, I found these in my bud! Want them?”
“Sure, what kind of bud was it, Steve”?
“I dunno, got me stoned”

One day there will be a GSS (got Steve stoned) project…

11 Likes

that’s a surprise for everyone to find out​:wink::sunglasses::wink::sunglasses::wink:

4 Likes

GSS giggle giggle. I use RW for mid unknowns regular weed and GW for good weed never has let me down :wink: my buddies od he has stabilized over many seasons of OD growing has Red Reed Weed and Purple Reed Weed ha ha

4 Likes