Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

I may have to re-up on what I have. I think I have 3 beans left.

I do have clones of the two I grew in summer. But, theyā€™re fighting going back into veg. The two plants I grew got septoria which is a fungus blight. I could never figure out what was happening to them. They just turned to crap. The male went full female except for one small limb that had male flowers. I didnā€™t get a single bud to smoke.

Your plants are looking great, man. If you get the same pheno I got, youā€™re in for a treat. It was like chem and cookies. Fabulous flavors! peace

4 Likes

My son was upstairs in the kitchen and, I was in the basement. As soon as I opened the tent, he yelled down at me. Said it smelled like I just did a hundred bong hits and, the whole house now stank of gasoline and chocolate chips. :yum:

9 Likes

I have two phenos in the tent. One is more of a narrow leaf cultivar, the other more broad leaf. Both fairly similar in structure. The narrow leaf is kind of finicky nute wise, the broad leaf takes whatever I throw at it. From past experience, the finicky ones usually have more going on with terp profiles and are usually more potent. I took clones of both so, weā€™ll see.

7 Likes

Be at home @Funkjunky. Do what you like here. We have no standards of contribution requirements. You can post in the Shitkicker Grow Show anytime you feel the urge.

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Ok dude but Iā€™ve been pulled up before for amount of photos Iā€™ve posted by @LemonadeJoe , Iā€™ve told him Iā€™d subscribe and at first couldnā€™t find way on my device. I think itā€™s changed but so have my circumstances and Iā€™m juggling like an octopus or kali to keep it working.
Since energy double Iā€™ve had to budget

4 Likes

Uploading is totally OK, just be sure to read šŸŽ¬ Guidelines for Photo Uploadā€¦ Thanks!

4 Likes

Yeah main problem I find is I canā€™t review my photos as Iā€™m using I phone. On other sites I could download them then review them and choose which to delete and which to send

1 Like

Depending on the platform (iphone/android) Iā€™m using 3rd party software to catalog, categorize and resize photos.

3 Likes

Ok I do use an app that removes gps but thatā€™s about it. But I did use a picture resize thing before on another site. Long time ago though and Iā€™m hopeless with computers and new technology, only learnt how to screen shot couple of years ago

5 Likes

No need to remove the GPS, forum has a script that removes all the metadata and resizes the picture. You can install (Android) this app to enhance your photos, once finished they are stored in another folder in your Gallery, so itā€™s easy to difference them from the rest and upload from there ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Aah I may have a break through. The seed run for the frosted cobra was hard. I was doing a favour as we had just gone into first lockdown and my source of clones Iā€™d sourced also got bang up for mainly non cannabis offences.
So I popped some beans to get man up n running. But off a bit more than could chew mainly cause they was late in showing sex.
I needled it down to four or five I think, but maybe one possible two said keep an eye on as he was adamant couldnā€™t hold on.
Out of the two female I got which Iā€™ve documented. Frosty one I thought I may of saved although this plant is really hard to sex. First round wasnā€™t sure for at least week height forced my hand.
Well I kept a cutting back of something that caught my eye in the chaos and thought this was maybe frosted one?
Oh no now I think frosted one could be the one Iā€™ve resurrected from a glass of water and have posted. I still hold couple clones but they have become sensitive and have shown sights of flower, we will see if can revert process as only just starting. But clone I just chucked in is one I didnā€™t run first time and look like something me man give me back to show me whatā€™s there. Knew he didnā€™t go 9-10 weeks like I asked. But yeah this like cookies look with fruit sallad smell, so time will tell? The #11 of cc x WiFi reminds me of northern lights but very pungent and I need to go back and finish job here she is

20 Likes

Hey George run into buddy I ainā€™t seen for years well he phoned me anyway. He started growing again just before I left the area. He used to grow years before that when most things were more stable than today.
God heā€™s having trouble with hermies. I told him welcome to the world of polyhybrids , anyway couldnā€™t get my head round where he is going wrong, environment is right, no light leaks. Iā€™m taking him down some cuttings of sams to work with at the weekend as I have to go south for funeral. So Iā€™ll take a look then but I think I may have figured it out , think heā€™s stressing them by starting under too powerful lights. Anyway he was bitching about seed banks, Iā€™ve tried em all even this Scottish dude from the vault and his were the worst lol. I set him straight anyway told him your a vendor and your cool. His germ rates havenā€™t been brilliant either but Iā€™ll put him straight at weekend as Iā€™ve a fool proof method for starting seeds.
Yeah he didnā€™t mean anything personal heā€™s just making some sort of mistake and some of the breeders he has been using some of them I wouldnā€™t touch with barge pole.
The problem he has though is no room for veg so he has been using femanised. Which is not end of world but heā€™s missing out on some of the better genetics

3 Likes

This is cake crasher x WiFi #7 . Since my other light went down Iā€™ve had a mare with height for different lights. Iā€™ve raised her a little as #2 is refusing to be content she is the second photo

no thatā€™s cake crasher #2 actually, Iā€™ll try add #7 now seven is starting to become a favourite straight up fuel and berry. Can anyone see the face ? Peopleā€™s think Iā€™m mad but gonna name her after Oscar from Sesame Street, the grinch or green dragon, look into her eyes just above first leaflet :wink: right my bad. There both pictures of #2. This is a picture of #7

22 Likes

inhaletime left me with my jaw dropped on the floor
these girls are praying happy

Fire Alien Kush f2 x Koffee

Iced Lemon Koffee

sent a few of these out - might be worth looking thru those

30 Likes

Damnā€¦ Some pretty lol2ladies there

7 Likes

Looking great iced lemon coffee sure sounds tasty !

6 Likes

oooh so pretty! I must have missed out on these :cry:

Will any of the Koffee stuff come to soaknbeans or? :pleading_face:

9 Likes

was waiting to see if they were ok and they sure look like it
DM me

10 Likes

Ya nothing wrong with that at all . Nice score holy angel .

5 Likes

This is cake crasher x WiFi #2

27 Likes