Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

the (tk x choco d) is called “chocolate kush v1”
and oh FOOK, that so looks nice, brother (!!!)

i am so proud that you like to use my humble
lines for a few of your projects sometimes.

these look truly amazing !! humbledSAN

16 Likes

here’s a strain I did a few years ago which I was told was nice smoke
BOG Sour Bubble # 3 x Grand Daddy Purple (my runt male) - Purple Sour Bubble
my humble thanks Bushy
photos from 2 different growers

22 Likes

[quote=“SamwellBB, post:493, topic:19757”]
aked Beanz 's Platinum Valley
[/quote}

I have a pack of your Platinum Valley x Dosidos or.? - I’ll need to get them out and have a look but im sure it’s crossed to the Do si dos - can you confirm if you crossed those two @Sam , .?
I have the latest bunch from you - Dosfyah ( purple pheno.) and the others - can you tell me what ‘dank fire’ is bro .?
I have a few of your Beanz/Plants in my flower cab just now - i had only one :point_up: male from about 25 regular seeds from a few different strains, ( roughly 8/10 were Baked Beanz strains/crosses.) so i kept some females in solo cups and others in all different size pots - unfortunately i have been slacking in the ‘labelling Dept’ ( Lol.) so i can only identify a few plants.
I’ll label them better next time. :facepunch:.

I’ll delete the pics soon … I have plants of all different ages/sizes in both veg and flowering cabs …:ok_hand:
Happy growing and have a great festive season everyone .!
Gaz

14 Likes

Yea that’s Frosted Valley (PV x Dosido)

from my most recent grow of the Face Off OG BX2 crosses I tried one of the buds and shucked the beanz on a plate and left em there
a few days later I saw them and couldn’t remember what it had been so that’s the “dank fire” - I did remember that it really fucked me up in a good way - liked that smoke
think it’s Dosido x Face Off or Double Cookies x Face Off but not 100% sure so I can’t use them - your gain as I sent you alot of them

that Cake Crasher (Wedding Cake BX) is from Seed Junky but I crossed it to alot of other strains so don’t know if that is the f2 or a cross ??

9 Likes

A single cola of Cake Crasher f2 - this pretty much grew herself - it shared the 5litres pot with another plant that was harvested like 4 weeks ago and this one was accidentally re-vegged a couple of times ( due to timer issues.) - my Ak47 autos (x2 of these in the 12/12 cycle.) from Serious Seeds auction - one :point_up: of these must’ve grew a sneaky bollok or two - as i near finishing them up iv found a single seed growing ( grew.) at the top of two separate buds - i don’t know if there’s any more seeds inside the buds I’ll find out soon !

[quote=“SamwellBB, post:505, topic:19757”]
that Cake Crasher (Wedding Cake BX) is from Seed Junky but I crossed it to alot of other strains so don’t know if that is the f2 or a cross
[/quote]

@Sam,
It’s the f2’s of cake crasher I have …:+1:.
And thanks for the info on the ‘dank fire’ Beanz mate …
Gaz

11 Likes

26 posts were split to a new topic: Cold Weather

Everything from in-house genetics seems fire

1 Like

My 2 Monstercropped Marauders are just starting to come along.

27 Likes

Looking good. I need to get those going soon. I’m sure it’ll be good smoke. It looks like you’re going to get a lot of fat nugs.

6 Likes

Beautiful plants mate!

4 Likes

this afternoon !! over at Soak’n Beans
https://www.soaknbeans.com/seed-brands/baked-beanz

all the Face Off OG BX2 crosses come with a freebie 6 pack of Face Off OG BX2 f2s

23 Likes

the drop is now live - see post above :fire:

4 Likes

Some nice crosses!

21 Likes

Good luck @SamwellBB and @Kakalak

These will be sold out fast I guess​:100::fire::100:

8 Likes

This Marauder top has the polyploidism thing going.

21 Likes

people are missing out on the Purple Poison Cookies
one of the first testers is still growing them out commercially after 4 years
his comments
"I’ve kept this plant for around 4 years now. She still throws down like the first run. Absolute gas. Huge yields. Monster colas. Terpy af. "

some photos from his last run

33 Likes

Hey the one strain I haven’t missed out on! I’ve just put some f3’s into flower. Busy smoking on some now too, really good terps. My one smells like some sort of floral perfume. And it was a chonky lady, big dense buds on it.

artys farsty budshot:

edit: and my hands aren’t small, those are big buds okey…

28 Likes

if all goes well with the package there will be some GG # 4 x Point Break offered soon over at Sebring’s place - just a heads up for youse guys and gals !

19 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Sam!!

2 Likes

I’ve got two PPC plants that went into flower on Monday. I only planted two seeds but they were both girls. One is normal but the other is covered with crinkly leaves and hasn’t been terribly robust throughout its life. I thought about culling it but I have the space to see what it can do. Both plants have a lovely baked goods smell on the stem rub. I’m really excited to see the flowers they produce.

4 Likes