Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

I’ve got two PPC plants that went into flower on Monday. I only planted two seeds but they were both girls. One is normal but the other is covered with crinkly leaves and hasn’t been terribly robust throughout its life. I thought about culling it but I have the space to see what it can do. Both plants have a lovely baked goods smell on the stem rub. I’m really excited to see the flowers they produce.

4 Likes

If I’m not mistaken Sam calls that one lettuce leaf, I got it also

4 Likes

yeah saw em over on your thread
that salad pheno ha ha ha is worth growing out but not for breeding
I didn’t use any of that pheno for beanz but it showed up in the f1 generation so also in the f2 but hopefully less

8 Likes

Whats the lucky charms? And is it still available? Like if I get frosted cobra on soakn does it come with the charms? :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Lots of questions :sweat_smile: just had the cobra ready and remembered this post :mailbox:

4 Likes
6 Likes

The PPC was my favorite last year but I got it in late and it stayed smallish (outside). Wonderful terpy flavors. Mine was like chem and cookies. After seeing those monster colas I’m gonna run it again soon with longer veg.

If I ever smoked a bowl before walking into a business or anywhere I might run into people, they would tap me or just smile and make a comment about the smell. It would wear like cologne, heh. Top shelf!

7 Likes

Ok now that has me even more interested :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::fire:

1 Like

ask Kakalak over at Soaknbeans if there are still Lucky Charms freebies !?
he’ll include them if there still are some left
there will also be some Lucky Charms at Sebrings place at some moment soon

10 Likes

I’ve got a few Lucky Charms Coin Flips (6 seeds each) almost ready to send out on the Trade Winds, or just to those needing them. Probably in about a week. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: If interested, reply by DM/PM, NOT HERE, Dedicated Thread!!!

8 Likes

I got a couple of these in my order from Kakalak, I see it’s labeled
Lucky Charms IX
what’s the inline cross exactly? Just wondering for my notes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

it’s Lucky Charms f1 x Lucky Charms f2

8 Likes

Running low this is the greener frosted cobra. This plant is the most frosty plant I’ve grown. The jar has that much sediment in bottom it’s unbelievable, her sister is not as frosty but is sometimes more desirable as slightly more character. The discharge is very blonde and reminded me at one time of premium morrocan. But of coarse with a bite.

21 Likes

Spitting cobra?

2 Likes

Spitting Cobra was crossed with Dosidos #9 to make Frosted Cobra

10 Likes

if anyone is growing the Double Stuff (Double Cookies x Captain’s Cake) strain you might find this lol

152085084_2861223840756908_813719187787241953_n

17 Likes

I feel like I’ve been out of the loop for so long. First time I saw anything baked beans was like 2 weeks ago now you’re everywhere ( a good thing of course ) .

Always love for those who support and hell this community move forward. Really interesting strains you’re working with. The first of the GG and Runtz sounds amazing.

2 Likes

Hi sam

I have the Two Faced do you have any pics of her ?

Dosidos #9 x face off og bx2

3 Likes

Feed me Seymour

2 Likes

12 Likes

Ha ha was good film that.

4 Likes