Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

“Party till we hit the dirt!” Inspiring words.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

We still have plenty of Baked Beans in stock over at Soak’n Beans!

28 Likes

thanks for those great graphics !!
they look fantastic

11 Likes

Frosted cobra just over 4 weeks

19 Likes

This is cake crasher x WiFi #2 it’s a bitch as in slightly smaller pot, as was written off as boy at first.

flipped on 19th of October it’s siblings are not as big but one is in between.

23 Likes

Beautiful plants brother! I’ve grown Baked Beans gear. Never disappoints! I want some!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

That particular plant I took a few cutting from that were smaller offshoots and I was enchanted by it could not stop smelling it. But time will tell

5 Likes

That Purple Poison Cookies was the same for me. That pheno just had everything in perfect order as far as smell. And, it tasted the same as it smelled. I was always opening the bag, lol. I messed up my two that I grew this summer. But, I do have clones although they’re fighting going back to veg after getting flowers back in summer.

These smell different. Almost a skunky, burnt rubber, with those other smells in the background. Very loud though. I have 6 clones that aren’t that, big but stink to high hell. I’m looking forward to getting them back to health so I can start over. I really wanted a couple of bags of that for me to smoke.

8 Likes

photo from tester inhaletime

Fire Alien Kush x Koffee

21 Likes

Oh nice was wondering how those are coming along. Cant wait to see them in flower

2 Likes

Yeah sorry Sam seem to be photobombing your gig like it was my own room :joy: but I needed to get her out and I can much better photos in bathroom.
Problem is I’m on phone and it’s hard to get the photos up to evaluate them on this sight so I end up sending most of them. I best lie low as lemonade joe gonna be riding me for this, but I’m juggling funds at mo and can’t subscribe at moment. Had time off work and got to take couple more days off for a funeral as it’s a couple of hundred miles away. Tell him I’m just advertising your wares, and if I’ve that many again I’ll post to you first. Still gonna pop a picture up now and then if I’m active though. I will start contributing though sooner or later

3 Likes

love seeing your work and no problem posting as much/many as you want

4 Likes

After you grew it, how did it turn out? Like drinking porr wine and eating aged cheese platter?

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like

i want to send a big shout out and thank you to @SamwellBB!!

i got my order in the mail yesterday and im not gonna tell you guys how many of these were my actual order vs how many were bonus beans cuz i don’t want y’all to get jealous.
all i can say is that is 1 generous person there!!
gonna be some :fire: going in my house soon!!

36 Likes

Ordered 3 and got 14

20 Likes

Sick selection… You went to the right place

10 Likes

Hard to beat!

8 Likes

photo from @Sunvalley way down south - summertime there

Baked Beanz Double Stuff

32 Likes

Tent full of PPC, at day 20 of bloom.

29 Likes