Baked Beanz - what I'm working on now

Looking super healthy bruv … is this for a seed run ?

5 Likes

yeah PPC f2s of that one # 6
they are not the most potent of the f1s but the best terps by far

8 Likes

Exciting stuff !! I’m a terp whore through and through haha … good luck with the rest of the grow, I hope the weather’s being fair

9 Likes

just to let people know
SoaknBeans just listed 2 of my strains
Baked Beanz Lemon Ice Cube and Purple Poison Cookies # 6 - 12 pack regulars
each pack comes with freebie pack of 6 beanz of (GG#4 x Zkittles) x Purple Poison Cookies

https://www.soaknbeans.com/

hope this is ok to post this

16 Likes

Hey bro, I didn’t set my notifications up last time I was here and life got busy as well. I set it now so I can keep up. I just put my only PPC in a 5gallon felt pot last night. I may have to bring it inside to veg more. Not sure if I have time with it outside, now. How many weeks in flo for PPC?

The weather has finally been better and not so hot, and all of my plants are happy. I have one Wedding Cake/Gelato/Dosido up and starting. I had problems with my seedlings a while back. Our weather as going between 50’s(F) at night to 100 in the day. I lost seeds to drying out or damping off. I finally picked up a wicking seed starter tray to see if I can get back to normal.

I like the looks of the plant above. Mine won’t get that large this late but I’ll see what I can get. I’ll bring it inside otherwise. I’ll drop more when things settle down some.

@Sunvalley, how’s it going bro. I lot the seedling of yours that Sebring gave me… Thai x Stardawg… I’m going to be dropping it again soon, too. In the meantime, I’ll try and watch everybody else until mine get more exciting. I have a pretty good mix of stuff running outside.

best vibes!

9 Likes

as I am always making beanz don’t really know when I would have harvested if I were growing buds
I imagine that 8-9 weeks flower depending on how baked you like your cookies
you’ll probably do better bringing them inside to finish them if you can
my Purple Poison Cookies outside are just starting to flower - late for my experience outside but this summer has been very hot and now it is finally cooling down a little

11 Likes

Thanks.That’s what happened here. The plants are just now comfortable for the first time all summer. I think I will bring them in. The others I had in 1 gallons and moving up yesterday and today, are all wanting to flower. So PPC will come inside. I have a few Afghan CBD x Black Afghani and yours, and some I just dropped, so, they’ll all be inside.

6 Likes

photos this morning
the girls are happy and showing their stuff !!

weather is cooling down a bit and the ladies are doing just fine (they’ve been dating this week with a cute guy)

Sam

24 Likes

Good looking gang you have there hehe

8 Likes

here are the ladies out in the morning sun
beanz on the way
BT preventive treatment
have to be careful not to brush up the girls as they got some serious terps
and the neighbors are really close !

28 Likes

I’d like to comment on your packaging ,great marketing gimmick and at first glance they do look just like a package of beans .

Ever thought of a miniature can maybe for a specialty strain or a one time run collector strain , might be cost prohibitive to have them sealed like real beans but sure would be a conversation piece ?

13 Likes

20 Likes

:punch:

Gonna be moving my Ice Cream Cake x Dosido up to a bigger pot today. Purple Poison Cookies is continuing to grow and it’s going to start flowing like the others soon.

I’m glad it’s getting some size on first, though. I’m really anticipating these and I’m already sorry I don’t have multiple plants of each. I tried but had problems that I have since corrected. More beans will be buried soon. peace

7 Likes

Can’t wait to run those crosses !! @GMan throw up some pics or link to a thread with pics bro… would love to see them

5 Likes

Drooooooooooling here … Hope the weather’s kind for the rest of the grow

4 Likes

Honestly think this logo is how my beans made it over with DHL :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Yeah Dhl have a policy not to send seeds as we found out last year.
But as there not illegal they sent back, only they had to be signed for.
The day they arrived my boss had pulled off job, they ended up in the hands of the main contract manager for the house building firm lol.
Luckily he allowed me to collect from the labourer so almost went tits up ha ha

4 Likes

I actually thought about using the handle baked bean chucker till I found out there was company called baked bean seeds

4 Likes

I have a thread and I’ll try and get it updated this weekend. You’re just in time! The Ice Cream Cake x Dosido is only just now going up to the 2nd pot. Purple Poison Cookies is just barely starting to show flower and so perfect timing!

8 Likes

Good stuff bro… just hit up your thread :facepunch::facepunch:

4 Likes