Balcony with a view and Fatty's Live Vinegar House

Thanks mate

1 Like

You been getting any fun waves this week? I’m getting a nice little bit of south right now, so in Central America you must have pumping waves right now.

3 Likes

@Greasy I just got back from the city bra but there’s definitely some swell in the water

Good 15ft faces, I’ll be on it this week

Hope you got a few yew :call_me_hand:t4:

7 Likes

Nice. Water is up to 70 degrees here, so getting that tropical treatment, and some fun size waves. Definitely no 15 foot faces, but awesome to get some head high waves in our slowest time of year. Hope you get some beauties!

3 Likes

I went to the city for a week to grab around 1000 bottles for the vinegar. And the mother in law took LITFA to a whole another level. My PK died, and the rest dropped a bunch of leaves due to being dryer than a dead dingos donga, GG4# and the GG4# x ChemDog were the only ones standing leaves out. So that says something, maybe the chocolate diesel in it passes on some draught resistant traits… impossible to say but got logged down in the grow diary.

This was after a water, looked even worse before I took the pic faark

9 Likes

Damn! Savage

Lmaoo, that’s some funny shit

At least you can say they were all stress tested for draught resistance :grinning: albeit unintentionally

6 Likes

But where there is death there is life… or some shit like that, @catapult put some fyaa balls in the post. Big thanks

Bless my friend

What’s BPS mate?

10 Likes

I ain’t gonna lie, the two in the back left corner look sad. I’m guessing they weren’t the gg4 or the gg4xchem

3 Likes

Purple Kush and Chocolope :cry:

That’s what happens when your in the dog house and the wife isn’t talking to you so no daily photos as requested were coming through haha

At least I’m not sleeping on the couch any more

7 Likes

Good God mate, make the wife happy :blush::grinning: lol
Make her some food, watch a chick flick, Run her a candle lite bath, give back massage and MAYBE you won’t stay in the dog house for long lol

Atleast your not out sleeping with the Babboons lol I hear they leave crap around :rofl:

6 Likes

I got her a vegi whopper from burger king it worked like a charm haha

Baboons :rofl:

Now that would be scary

5 Likes

Shhhhh :shushing_face: that’s my secret for when my wife turns into Godzilla. Lol.

5 Likes

Lmfao you Monster :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I did make her some home made hummus with chickpeas cooked for 8 hours in the slow cooker, could have done with a couple of your kafta on the plate bro

They looked next level

11 Likes

What did you expect? Him to put on a chick flick? Maybe then I would consider him a monster :joy:

2 Likes

Just came off a 6hr road trip :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Are those homemade pitas?! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

6hrs in da car in silence is dangerous hahaha.
Hope all is well brah. :pray: fill up dem bottles with vinegar :yum: how’s the designs going?

2 Likes

That’s the one thing I won’t do haha

1 Like

That got my last like for today.

3 Likes