Balcony with a view and Fatty's Live Vinegar House

I wish I could take credit for those but they are from a local company, you got to cook them though so they are pretty close to fresh. I love Lebanese food, lots of it in Australia.

4 Likes

I made it right before the drive, the whopper was just the cherry on top haha.

She’s slow bro damn but we just put the pressure on her seeing as the bottles arrive this week.

2 Likes

Could’ve fooled me haha. Do they poof up when you bake them like real pita? My kids love turning the light on in the oven when I make it and watching it blow up like a balloon. So satisfying.

No way :thinking: is there anywhere that doesn’t have Lebanese food? Lol, seriously though. I guess there are more Lebanese around the world outside of Lebanon, than there are in the country :joy:

3 Likes

They do mate that’s when I pull them out, they also sell them mini about the size of golf ball my little one loves them. Pita is actually a pretty solid pizza base.

Got to be a good million in Australia alone

2 Likes

That’s awesome, never thought to make mini ones! My kids would devour them too.

Yes! I love pita pizza!

Is there anything pita can’t do? You can use it to scoop like a spoon and pick up food like a fork. Even as a knife, by grabbing something with two pieces of pita and ripping it apart :laughing: Not to mention all the wraps and sandwiches. Almost forgot, pita chips too! Now I need to go eat a pita.

I think I have some cousins who live in Australia too :thinking: shit I think I just might have Lebanese relatives on every continent.

3 Likes

Black Poison Skunk (Kingdom Organic Seeds)

Glad they found their way to you brother. Perhaps they are just in time. Sorry for the sad chocolopes & PK’s, life and LITFA; it’s a delicate balancing act. Sounds like you working it out tho! Keep it blazing my man :fire:

5 Likes

Have you grown much other stuff from KOS, @catapult? I grew his El Jefe Thai four years ago, it turned out okay. I liked the high, but compared to the other stuff I grew along with it, it paled in comparison. I do like The Rev, though, his articles are what convinced me to grow organically. Even if his soil mix is kind of silly haha.

3 Likes

I was introduced to them by a friend who kicked me a clone of their Dark Matter a couple years back that I kept around for a while. I really liked that one a lot, unfortunately, I lost it before I started messing w pollen:(

Then I got their Cherry Malawi as a freebie last year, that one didn’t do well, only got 1 of 5 to sprout, it was an unimpressive male that I didn’t keep.

I like the Black Poison Skunk. She’s got old school skunk vibes.

6 Likes

Thanks bro sounds nice, bless

Finally got everything grow related off the balcony and out of the wardrobe which equals a happy wife. New supplemental light tent is now set up in the shed, not bad for $120 total. Only runs from 12am till 6am so hopefully no need for temptature control.

13 Likes

Do you have an inline fan? Some ventilation will help, even if you can maintain temperature.

Congratulations my friend. Maintain current course. :wink:

4 Likes

@Badger Only the fan on the top mate, I have all the vents open with some breathable mesh to block the light from escaping so hoping that’s enough air flow. They spend 12 hours outside everyday too. Only a couple runs left before we move to Mexico so trying to spend as little as possible. Hope your well bro

4 Likes

Hence my $5 lights :joy:

3 Likes

That may work, didn’t notice the fan pulling in air. That may work then, especially with the outside time.

It would be less to move also. I completely get that, I just went through a hurried move myself. Good luck my friend.

2 Likes

What area of Mexico are you looking at moving to?

1 Like

@Greasy Nayarit mate, seems to have good schools for our daughter and some fun waves. The best surf spots around Oaxaca don’t have good WiFi and wifey works online so they got cancelled out unfortunately. You spent much time in Mex?

3 Likes

I’ve done a bit of exploring in Sonora and Baja. Haven’t had much experience further south. A lot of good cold water diving in the Sea of Cortes on the Sonora side. I have a little beach shack that I share the rent on with some others in Ensenada in Baja. Really gotta start spending some more time there. Definitely want to get out and travel more around Mexico. I’m so close, and there is so much cool stuff to see. Curious to hear what you find there. Nothing like a local scoop. I would only be a 3 hour flight away out of Tijuana from that area I think.

3 Likes

Hey @FattyRoots - you hangin’ in there? Just wanted to let you know we’re thinking about you; even those of us you wouldn’t expect!

I know you had a lot to deal with from what you previously posted (and deleted?). So if you get a chance, please check in to let us know you’re OK.

Hope to hear back soon!

8 Likes

Ditto @Purple-N-Hairy
Here’s hopin things are getting better for you and fam. May the OG force be with you.

3 Likes

Very beautiful animals you have lurking around, :heart:. It’s lucky to be close to nature, I’ve always admired the monkey pics. Lol. I get high and come look all over for entertaining pics and what not and I’m really digging your thread. Good read too.

3 Likes