Balcony with a view and Fatty's Live Vinegar House

I gotta say we have to worry about totally different pests. I get a kick out of every time you post a pic with those. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

I love that series, Seinfeld for grown ups

3 Likes

Got any cool moose or bear pics from your area? Gotta love Canadian wildlife!

2 Likes

No moose here but bears

Porcupines

And cats from along the driveway

Lots of deer and rabbits that seem to like plants too.

18 Likes

I live in the city but we’ve got raccoons in all the trees and geese on every patch of grass.

4 Likes

Ye don’t know what’s going on …It don’t half pump the humidity up.

Now dead dry…after November and ETA…I just keep fingers grossed.

Past week ye been beautiful…the way I like it …happy days

4 Likes

Central America does have problems…but when you find a hummingbird nesting in your garden…Hermosa…

Vivar la vida

21 Likes

Amazing mate, all beautiful animals. What type of cat is that? Love a big Canadian black bear, came home drunk to one on my staircase in Whistler one time about 20 years ago haha

2 Likes

Wow, my favorite bird on the planet even got one tattooed on my elbow.
Pura Vida

3 Likes

The homie just came by to say hi

13 Likes

It’s a lynx. Had a Wolverine here a few years back but haven’t spotted it since. In the Rockies you also get grizzlies and they are a lot bigger than the black bears we have here.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Wolverine very cool, those things are staunch. The bear that was around my apartment was about to go in to hibernation it was huge I never knew a black bear could put on so much weight. Are those Lynx aggressive? We had bobcats and at least one mountain lion living on the farm in Trinity when I was working up there, never actually spotted the mountain lion but we found it’s home along with the skeleton of our missing house cat… fark RIP :cat:

3 Likes

If you’re a rabbit they are very aggressive. LOL. No, not like mountain lion. About 8 miles from here one was caught on a security camera and made the papers it was so rare.

5 Likes

I’m sure with all the covid lockdowns all types of new Grizzly sighting have been going down.

This was taken about 30km north of me during lockdown, not my pics

12 Likes

Is that a tiger? That’s pretty fucking awesome.

3 Likes

:leopard: Jaguar :thinking:

4 Likes

No tigers in the Americas :tiger:

4 Likes

Dude, we finally found something you aren’t good at, cat identification. I was starting to think you were good at everything! :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha, what?!? I’m not good at a lot of stuff, growing being right up there at the top of the list haha. My plants get all crispy and gnarly…

That thing looks like a fucking tiger, btw haha! I’m staying in the water, whatever it is. Can jaguars swim?

3 Likes