Baltimore Chapter 2 "The Wire"

Gotcha. I tried to stop the male from flowering and of course it did not. HaHa! I’ve never had interest in male plants or trying to make any seeds. Now that its legal here, I can enjoy and doing it properly. Thanks a ton. I’ll let you know how it goes. I have some empty crack bullets (new clean) they’re like a .5ml microfuge test tube. We’ll get it right. Have a good one and be safe.

1 Like

Hola @Baltimore

if you don’t use the paper pouch
then don’t forget to dry the pollen
properly.
its the advantage of paper if the
pollen is not totaly dry the paper
will take care of it.

Bare

4 Likes

OK. I figured I’d spread the pollen out in a few containers so as not to have a clump and it be wet. I have plenty of clean paper to make packets if that would aid in help keeping it dry. I have the sack of rice of course.

I watched several videos of toasting flour and cutting it 1:8. They were getting it do e within just a few minutes or that’s what they said. I’ve worked in the oven on low inoculating Mason jars. So I have good iven co trol. Lol. get the idea of low heat to cook any moisture off but I’m an easier is the path guy.

You gotta I messed up a seed preservation on 2 packs of DJ shorts f4 BB and some others I’m not proud of really. So I said hold the fuck up. I gotta stop and figure this out before I blow some Heirloom’s. I have problems curing bud itself so I can see wetness is killing me.Just being honest to be a well rounded grower.

Thanks for your time sir.

4 Likes

Everything is in it’s final days and I couldn’t be happier. I got a week of takehomes this morning. I feel good inside for real not faking the funk.

Anyways on to the real stank. Please allow me a couple days to finish these plants out for a decent set of photos w/o the hps glow. Here’s a couple pics. I absolutely destroyed the Gushers this run. I vaped a wet small bud and was flat. Take a peek.

I got 4 packets of pollen. Nice dried yellow pollen and he’s getting ready to go all out. I find it nice to see trichromes and a beautiful pink undertone against the light green. I can’t wait to hit these cuts and play with some :fire:. It’s been a long time coming but I’m ready to start my own breeding projects. The new space will be 2 rooms with 25 3 gal pots the first couple runs. Allowing me my space to break my hoard out and preserve first, crosses second. I believe in saving the strain before meddling with it’s genes. Imo of course.

Romulan Male

Thanks to all of yall for your support and help. I hope to spread out and put back I to OG. That’s always been my goal. A OG US, Canada, all others meet and swap greet event for a couple days. Music food and grass. OG members only. Lol. Later.

8 Likes

Looking good brother!

1 Like

Thanks bud. I appreciate it. I really enjoyed this grow. I’ve been getting lucky lately with multiple strains that are finishing up more or less at the same time.

Here’s a pic of the BlackCandyland. Well a tiny lower branch that smells like sour grape or something like. It’s extremely resinous. Be safe dude.

8 Likes

I don’t think you uploaded the picture. :grin:

1 Like

I’m so sorry. My bitch ass Uncle walked in unannounced while I was making that post. :rage:. I was in the middle of smoking. I swear he’s gonna get splashed one day tryna creep up on me. I’m getting the locks changed today.

Yeah sorry bout that. Anyways I took the BlackCandyland down last night. It’s absolutely slimy af. The rez is unbelievable. The terps are really snapping on this girl.

10 Likes

She is beautiful, I think she’s going to treat you right!

1 Like

He’ll yeah. I’m glad I was able to save the majority of my cuts off the mother’s. I’m gonna make sure I have healthy Mom’s. Here’s a plant that shared a pot with another plant. I was able to turn this whole grow around. Thanks God.

Banana Cake-In House

Wedding x Banana G

11 Likes

That looks mega sticky

1 Like

It’s pretty zesty and sticky. My growing has been slowly improving. I can’t wait to get into the next round, ya know? Spring is here. Gonna do a couple out back.

Thanks for stopping in. Thank God I saved the clones because they never reached there full potential until now. Funny as hell how things work out.

I thought I was getting sub par genetics…lol. I just didn’t know what I was doing. We’re on the right track now. All the great members here and the search function helped me figure out what was really wrong and how to get right. Be safe out there and Thanks again. :v:

4 Likes

I don’t know about turning the grow around, you generally have very nice harvests.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I appreciate you coming g through. Tell you the truth, Northen Lights from Nirvana was my largest yielding plant1p. I have a few of those left as well as a shit ton of NL crosses.

The problem I have is I love variety. My brain says get every seed you can and grow it asap. I ended up really slowing down a d growing what I’ve already been blessed with. I’m having fun right now but I’m about to do my own mashups while still enjoying new and old strains.

Banana Cake
(Bout to smoke this first nugget with Mom now. Hehe.)

Doing the Gushers and. Dracary’s today. Trim Jail for me.

7 Likes

@DGCloud
Gushers

Pray my Gushers clones pull through. If they do ill be keeping this one for the foreseeable future. It’s came out a tad different each time but I enjoy growing this one. Hands down some of the best alo g with the Banana Cake I saved. Ty so much.

11 Likes

You are doing her solid if anything I still have her for now. Lmk if you need another.

Beautiful plant B! Nice work on that!

1 Like

Thanks you bud. I just wad organizing everything and came across the MA Milks and the AK47 stinky I’m gonna get at. If everything goes right this round I got some fire DJ Short gear I tucked from a while back. Planning that this year for sure after the Romulan work.

I’m glad you came back man. I enjoy seeing your work as well. I’m just trying to get like you. I’ll continue to improve my methods. I’d like to try my hand at aerobatics or flood tables. I figured get one .edium down before trying to master another.

2 Likes

Some dense frost on those Gushers!

1 Like

I’m telling you what dude. Shit is thumping. My bedroom is rocking. Lol. Until I move I dry this shit around the house. I have Mom trimming smoking scissor hash. I’ve created a Monster. She can smell boof a mile a way. :rofl:

Dracary’s (Katsu)
(GG4XBubba)

The screenshots didn’t catch the detail like I wanted but these plants were healthier this round. I have 1 more Dracary’s plant that got a week off or so late flowering. I needed it gone yesterday…sob. We do what we can.

12 Likes