Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Yeah it’s no joke I thought the same thing when I got a package from cola and it was like 2 or 3 pounds here it would’ve been 20 bucks or something

3 Likes

If it is less than 1/8" and weighs less than 1 oz., it should travel internationally with a global stamp.

https://store.usps.com/store/product/buy-stamps/global-green-succulent-S_564504

2 Likes

I’m going to make an oxycloner so I can start pumping clones out

2 Likes

She looks fire homie, you did a good job on this Mkage

7 Likes

Thanks bud. That postage im not gonna go there with you.:blush::metal:. How are you doing out there? Youre family, tu papa asi asi? Everything es bueno?

Glad to see ya bud. Ill have ro touch down see what your into. Straight fire as always.:grin:

1 Like

Shit is crazy bro. I am working from home, schooling from home, and staying at home. I did throw up a 2x4 tent and made a thread. Rebuild has kinda ground to a halt.

3 Likes

My my. Makes me wanna pull it. I envision minumum shrinkage lol. Not alot of cold water thats all solid.:rofl:

Pretty stuff. Gimmie a good baseline test when your not stoned on something else. Thats what im goin for. A flavor profile n whatnot. Honest opinion.

Wow dude Northern Lights auto? I havent looked whats your opinion on the Lights auto? Ill be through in a sec.

1 Like

I have mixed emotions about them right now. Read on. You will see. :joy:

3 Likes

Heres my cab. Skywalkers all made it and look good I took one and put it in my mom’s room.

She’s nursing it in the window I got a couple in a tent in a couple clones. I’m keeping kind in stasis for the next one to get some big monsters ones and some more cuts off of it that’s going to be one that stays in rotation.

I took the cobb unit that I had two lights on it stay lit and one of them flashes so I just flipped it up talking in there and got a little bit of extra light to warm these clones up and starting to root.

Some of them died off but strength in numbers one makes it the other ones can get culled while clone off and fuck the stragglers once ones good fuck it.

Waiting for the new ones from Unc. Yay!

Need a little shot of light tea for some N.

Cant wait for the new cab. This is rediculous. There calling for frost still. My Maters’ need to go out.

ABC!!!

7 Likes

10-4 bud. Im glad to be back.:blush::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I sent 3 brothers some beans to canada, it’s been a month and a half so far and they still have not shown.
So I’m sending again just to take care of my end of the bargain.
I ran out of a certain strain and had to buy one to take care of this, when it’s not available anymore it gets pricey.
But hopefully this time it shows up.

6 Likes

I will give it a good cure so all the temps come through

2 Likes

I know I can’t be one the bitch. I got a lot of seeds and got a ton of love out there so I can’t complain but it does get pricey when you’re single ending Someone Saved and I’m not calling anyone around or anything like that this my problem but it’s really one-sided and right now during the Covid in I have them.

I understand I have an obligation but to lose something that there are none of you should really wait until I have the money to send it express and it’s really pricey for half a pack to be sent plus the pack that’s rare for real. Not directed toward you or anyone.

I do have a few coin holders that I can put a forever stamp on wrap up a couple fems in some papers and send them for a forever stamp it keeps the cost low and I can still get some cool beans out to us guys nothing right now we all need to stay within our borders or hemispheres is best as possible or use your own personal judgement. IMO of course…:roll_eyes: Its gotten worse alk the way round. Moneys super tight. I got a rmh seed for easter. So covid has people taking advantage everywhere be safe.

1 Like

That PWC killed all. That GDP paired with that cheese made a spicy taco I hope to isolate and pair with gmo…future baltimore exclusee…

2 Likes

The stretch is coming along nicely. Theyll stop before the light.:blush::call_me_hand: I topped a few and toppled a few few including the Goji OG. This cut I was lucky to keep it healthy and no rust issues.

I was running into with certain strain/mash ups. I was lucky to keep a Skywalker OG C/O most of her cuts clean. Leaving them in a particular cup to long I was running into rust. Clean soil and water and more litfa. Water when needed only was a biggie for me.

I dont water every plant every day. Most are fine for me and my setup every other day. That will change further along. Im right here ladies. Sometimes I wonder if our C02 and 02 exchanges are symbiotic. I bielieve its beneficial and.my room smeels honestly fresh af! Plants are so beneficial. I need to straight pipe my exhaust. Its unbelieveably auiet in here.:confused: What!?!?

There thriving for sure. This is where im wondering what the pros would do when theyre healthy like this? In between phases. I gave em a shot of mycos booster and watering. Roll blunts and thank God I finalky got it? Haha :grin: Laughing stops ze hurt.:persevere:
My astral plane…

Katsu Pre98 Bubba Kush S1
Long live King Kong Bubba! This lady is staying in rotation. Shes massive and if structure is an indicator of yield. Ima be swimming in big ass frosted tits. Colas.mmm Cleaned the bottoms up real nice. Temps below 80 full blast r/h stays in the low mid 40’s depending on water evap of course.

We’re cruisin in the Caddy right now. Fuck rocky shoals. Muscle shoals!

6 Likes

Were looking at Skywalker OG (HDR). This plant is another shade of green and I found out from its host. She’s a true three leafer just like her friend here Mr. E Pupil. There’s certain things a man holds. His bleep and some bad bleeps. Someone gave me the Mr. E and I decided its staying put.

Let’s see if I got it. Yep (my pics are out of order now). Below is the E.

I have a larger E. Ill grab some cameo’s if I can stand on my leg long enough. I need some of that sizzurp thc liquid. Reserve tank stuff. I know they got that stuff in your rec states shelves…:grin:

Cameo !GSCx3HD-Bad Dawg!

What a dish. She’s Cherry AF! you can definitely see the cookie lineage in this plant for sure I imagine it’s going to be a head buster and I’ll be wanting to run a whole space. I’ll be crying my eyes out on my little clone when I run out of this smoke.:blush: it’s all good as long as you can break a few ounces off of it every run you enjoy really that’s it.

Night yall. Legs fucked again. Battling serious nerve damage as usual. Nueropathy and infection flares its ugly head when im hard on it. Im gonna need a rexipe to make seriously strong edible doses. Please pm with recipes/help. Post it here! Many many thanks and blessings yall!:blush::v:

5 Likes

Wow yeah. Youre asking yourself aloud why the fuck you git envolved. Trying to make it happen. Sometimes things fall through. Sci had a breeders pack of Mosca gscXpink limited ting. I payed for it last Oct. so to some of yall. Shit happens…alot to me but im ok.

States only unless were on some exclusive stuff. can’t get mail from Sci here. It never makes it so. Take on the only place you can. I do owe a few seeds. No disrespect but tbats why I was openly saying hey if you need something tag me in a pm.
My US dudes seriously think first. Mails been draggin here as well. Read the warnigs on some seed websites?

Not directed at you Motz. As long as there safe here. We’ll figure it out. Let’s not lose the last 3 M.O.B. fems on earth lol jk. Kinda :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Did some examing of the MKage. Through the loupe I can see the Trichromes are fully extended and the caps are beautiful. Id say its ready now but sugar leaf is a bad indicator they turn first…correct?

Im going photo crazy. Please respond what you think. Experienced guys take a peak for me plz. Ive never tried to “nail” one down. I figures this lady is so old she deserves my attention. One pot one plant almost 7 months old…since birth. It trudged yhru my sickness, the cold.

My buddy I hate to see go but love to kill her now! Its like the Donner Party. Im hungry lets see whos done i mean…lets see who gets hypothermic first to smoke some new new sandwich??? Jeffy Dahmy…lol Johnny Knoxville. Hahaha

Still clear. We push on for the connisuers and dice rollers right? Its American as Las Vagas! No it’s just not ready. At least you have an idea than a grainy…when i pull it yo?

7 Likes

Alright im gone lol! This girl has me like I discovered grass again. Its deffinitely ignited something in my soul that not a law can change.

Symmetry in life and nature. Its a beautiful time to be alive despite covid…we press on like the hardy Cannabis Plant! Bow your heads motherfuckers! Amen…:pray:

MKultra pressed to 100 days. Lets hope shit gets trippy. Im in need of a nice shroom walk (Drop In). Fuck yeah. Where the Psilocybin? Faux of course…hehe! Weilie’s, I wish I printed in GA were level five on a gm wet. Face hurt for a week from laughing. Whos got the laughing caps?

7 Likes