Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

I don’t have any more info, I just grow 'em and deal with what might come my way.

3 Likes

Yeah thats about it run it if its ok continue. I guess when you been growing that long it does just become like rope-a-dope.

So here’s mkage in here really packing on weight surrounded by little minions. Those little yellow guys are my favorite… minions.:hugs:

I have my tomato plants in here all under the hid. This strain surprised me with absutely no stretch…ok just a lil dabl do. Little stretch.:blush:

I’ve been keeping it about 85° about 40% humidity. It’s been working really well now the cold snatch starting a break. So lets take a look see. Looks like its wearing A Sonics Jersey.

Up Top

They get that slow lumbering wave shen that sap starts packing on. Look at the right side. Looks like the main.

11 Likes

Im looking for strawberry cough. Is it worth it like I think it is? I wont bust your balls well fo to thebtraers forum. Feeling it out thats all admin.:+1:t2::v:

2 Likes

I’ve only heard good things about strawberry cough.
Just chopped this last weekend…smoking some pre-cured buds…fuxkin sweet smoke!!
https://www.g13labs.com/feminized/g13-labs-seeds-strawberry-clair

Not sure whose strawberry cough you’re looking for though…g13 labs is probably prett serious.

1 Like

My hope is to bring th sweetest tasting sttawberry to something Goji OG or e pupil Hell I need just star pupil regs. Ill send some ogkb and gelato s1s. We’ll work it out. Im on a berry kick and not nkue. Anything but. And thats just ny preference no slights. Lrts keep moving. It just like to leave it for all.

@ReikoX your such a good dood. Think I can vet a dyvyder to flower in the intense window light if I folow the sun until i bring it in every night when I can set it out and bring it in…any thoughts.

1 Like

Pretty dude…ahh i jusy remembered i have some sttawberry skunk seeds from an amsemsterdam company. Can you imagine if.my dumb ass has been sitting on real skunk lol. In this country its possible. I rolled a blunt in Royal farms and nobody said a word lol.

1 Like

I turned my led unit of just because ill.cut it off immediately. Im pulling around 900 watts. Between the two. The photis look betyer my ac in runnin now though fuck it go hard.
Simple guyyer cluuyer sucks yhe heat right off. I will jave an ac infinity t6. There so awesome.

The two lights I just being over killing funny I don’t plan on keeping them in unless magic happens overnight I turn the AC on just in case the temp Scott Wild crazy got the AC on rocking anyway here’s a couple pictures is set up right now these clones aren’t going to wait much longer so this mkage better hurry as dumb ass off or I’m going to have to like that bit in the old half the bag you already know I do this shit I had a vision a bathtub with a hefty bag over it with four fucking bamboo Kohl’s holding it up on each corner with a little fan underneath of it 1212 by any fucking means! Love you guys

Light split

Im a bare bones no frills grower. Just trying to get a solid cut. I have 1 just need two more lol.:blush:

9 Likes

Oh my! That is one nice Mckage! I wish I could smoke it with you. It’s been ages. Good Growin’ bro!
RESPECT…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I would wait until May 14 (roughly) to plant an auto for outdoors. That should be done by the end of July or so and also takes advantage of the longest days (June 21st) of the year.

2 Likes

That makes sense and with the sun rotating back to take full sun or you know Summer Sun here where I’m at the days are going to be is intense light wise to. So you’re right I’m just saying if it’s all if anybody’s done it if it’s possible anything extra it’s worth it down for it I mean I’ll send them the back step just wanted to get laid and bring them right in but I’m not going to leave them outside overnight.

1 Like

Did I send you any of those strawberry cough x Pineapple Kush seeds? Might find a leaner

3 Likes

I’m going to check this out as soon as I get done watering I’m not sure I think you sent me the yeti Oggi’s did you pop any of those by any chance? I got to water my plants right now set all the Clones on one plaque plate and I can just move them at one time. I’ll check on them as soon as I’m done watering my dude I can’t believe it today is the second day that I’ve been running my air conditioner yay

1 Like

Nothing yeti from me

1 Like

Well than I had better do some digging today.:grin::v:

I noticed story behind Kyle kushman but does Cushman own hazeman seeds? I’m really not hip the Breeders and stuff like that I was away for a long time?

Cuz I know I saw Strawberry Cough on hazeman seeds but it’s always out it’s only like 50 bucks too, which isn’t a big deal just to run something you wanted to run as opposed to $155 to run DJ Short shit. Short shit! LOL his son has some decent strains I guess I haven’t smoked any I got a pack of Limonene queen too run.

I guarantee 50% of the people on here at least we need to do a poll who buys seed based on appearance only. People call me an idiot this mad I’m just asking a question who does let’s do the poll I want to run and numbers come back and talk phone crazy ass Baltimore let me know haha🤣

2 Likes

I have to check it out I was going through all my seats yesterday I homeboy came over and gave me a shit load of cannabezien seeds.

That pineapple chakra he gamey should be good I hope it is anyway.

A good friend of mine gets them by the hundred everything they have in a bunch of shit that they don’t have on their site while on D C seed exchange like not a big deal it’s pretty cool though I’m getting on a little tiny bottles a little Stoppers in them a little miniature ones holyshit I like stuff like that.

2 Likes

Oh yeah show me homie you’re going to kill me my lil minion dude fell off the side of the pot and cracked is on the other night I got to grab a thing Crazy Glue at the store this morning it hurt my heart right there dude I’ve been doing a lot of squishing around in my tent changing over to another run getting this mkage finished up of course it’s a fucking 50 weeks strain so it just doesn’t want to finish it’s not that I don’t even know it says 63 to 80 days. What kind of numbers is at on the strain.

He’s supposed to be in all my budhsots but then id have to change my name over to The Minion Grower. People might be like wtf? He sold out faster than

3 Likes

Hey @Gaz29 whats up with the Jesus(X)Romulan. I need some strain talk. It like fucking 6pm there he should be up. Im waaay off on.my time zones.

2 Likes

Yeti from Misterbee?
I got some off of him and somebody else got some also

2 Likes

You meaning the Jesus Og x Rom/C99 i got a good while back?! That’s from bro @Scissor-Hanz , i know @Calyxander and @colonoscopy have both ran them out and they are an excellent smoke ( i hear :ear:.) plus it’s like a 60 days flowering cross too.
I was looking at some of mine the other day and was thinking of running a few myself, but i will probably crack some next round mate.
If you’re thinking of cracking some - go for !
Pm me when you’re able to, no rush mate - just to catch up etc .?!
Happy growing/smoking.
Take care with this ‘Covid’ shit, bro !
Gaz

Edit;
I grew out MKage a couple of years ago and the 1st one took 12 weeks, i took a clone or two and ran them for 13 weeks , i took another couple of cuts and the 3rd run i let them go nearly 14 weeks. If I’d known ( or even looked correctly.Lol) I wouldn’t have bought them - they had sold out of MK Ultra .!
But it’s a really nice smoke quite fruity in taste.

6 Likes

Strawberry cough might be the most successfully marketed weed high times ever pushed lol it was several years of them hyping it up hell kushmans crew even had a issue “the organic mechanic” if my memory is correct showed there whole suburbs set-up even a drying room I thought it was space age shit when I saw it 20 years ago

2 Likes