Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Wasn’t me unfortunately I got some Durban and purple Urkle from him when he came here top notch guy in my book

2 Likes

This delightful @Scissor-Hanz cross was a C-99xRomberry female pollinated by Jesus OG. AKA Cromjog
Enjoyable smoke, particularly the flowers produced by the pheno that reminds me of
the old Vick’s formula 44 cough syrup flavor. I have grown it out twice now and have found 4 distinct types of flowers. Vigorous, easy to grow plants.

:+1:

4 Likes

Yeah dude it’s funny because people who are my people who go to the clinic every day they started giving people 3 days worth of bottles and the lowlifes who they call us have to go everyday we won’t get into all the semantics of that bullshit but I’ve been out every single day and honestly the people who look crazy or the ones who have a mask on and her had their hands all over the handles on the bus and shit and then they lift the mask up and rub their lips. It’s so stupid I finally realized I’m taking it all off I’m living my life as I normally do I’m not going to be congregated around crackheads are dope fiends and yeah man I know you sent me some Romulan cross it might have been a Cindy 99 Romulan cross I have have to check it out but I know there’s some heat in air I ended up knocking top off of a gorilla glue 4 Auto and it almost fucking made me while out smash thet

1 Like

This is just me I know I’m going to get crucified for a fuck it you know how I am it’s just my truth what I watch Kyle kushman talk about taking that little week loan for that little week Garden here used words like frail week pathetic wasn’t even going to do anything with it I was going to throw it away and then I opened it up pop it in my garden next thing you know here we are the dollars later off of it. The one time did he mention the dude’s name not one time I don’t give a fuck if it’s legal or not if you made a couple million dollars off my shit you could have screwed me some man’s man I’m not asking you for six million dollars I shine you shine we shine with the fuck happened all that that’s why I miss is my old generation room old dudes that are dying out talking crazy I’ve listened just to let the old has now you’ll have a good couple of good dudes to carry on tradition I may be on and off like a fucking light switch but I get it and I’m going to push forward and I’m going to make sure it’s good God damn weed and you know exactly where I came from and how it had to get here and how we had to do this shit now I’m still in the wild West State craziest fuck driving times like it used to be

3 Likes

Reading that made my brain shout out an old Vicks 44 commercial in my head lol don’t know if they still carry the formula 44 in there name now I’m curious :thinking:

3 Likes

I didnt realize the man come thru. Thanks for that breakdown to bad robo isnt half codeine.

I should find a female in three. Im looking forward. Honored sir. Diggin in the crates is fun!

2 Likes

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah oh my God I can’t believe my phone called me in and actually posted that

2 Likes

@Jetdro is who your talking about

2 Likes

Sorry about that my phone was actually on with the microphone opened it was catching everything I was saying and accidentally posted it I’m in a situation with Uncle he pulled a ice pick on me on Saturday and I’ve been watching for him to blow his fucking head off.

Yep Jetro tell you what that dude right there they don’t give two fux LOL hahaha. How you doing out there dude is everything going with your family everybody healthy and well?

I’m getting my stuff together here I up potted almost everything last night I got to change my time was over to 18 6 veg plants up flip them over and I hopefully I can get some slurricane and I have some cuts hopefully coming peanut butter souffle and some other dope in house shit I’ll grow anything in house I don’t give a fuck.

Yeah man anybody’s got any strawberry Cough. Any in house dude you want to trade up holler at me know open unopened packs whatever as long as it is what it is and I ain’t got to call you and cuss you out holler at me maybe I should make a post.

I’m sorry moderators don’t ban me I will go to the bird seed trading Forum thread whatever sorry I’m having a bad day. I need to slow down when I speak into my phone because it makes me say things that I’m not actually saying like I’m not even going to get into it have a nice day everybody be safe holler at me I’m always around but yes I have some packs for sale if anybody would like to buy them I’m trying to reach a certain amount of number to buy a aerocloner I will trade for fans AC Infinity stuff is what I’m looking for and an aero cloner like a 54-50 pot aerocloner or I’ll build it myself and like I said some slurricane something serious the next round I got to top shelf and I’m going to go dwc my uncle Works in a plastic shop he agreed he’s going to build me dwc fittings lines tables anything I need anyting plastic welded machined metal or plastic got it. I would have built it built-in my fucking self but I’m just on fucking around I’m going to take it to the next level

2 Likes

I don’t see how you asking about seeds in your own growlog would be a problem

1 Like

Yeah I think what I’m looking for is just too much for people I got a couple connections out in Colorado that I’m getting some Tropicana cookies cut sent to me people like to play games and ship I’m paying the shipping cost and he’s just going to cut wet cuttings and send them to me.

I just said more than to come down on me for not being in an hour members only type shit. I’m surprised there really isn’t a group of breeders from overgrow who literally grow for their selves and all of us because I know there’s some guys here who would keep the fucking lights on plus some my broke ass ain’t going to be there for another few years but I promise you when I get there I’m not to link up with lemonade Jello and just pay the fucking bill this crazy to have to do all these auctions me it’s nice to get to See’s but it’s really crazy dude. Plus I need to post somewhere where people can actually see what I’m posting so this dude’s going to send me some Tropicana cookies and I’m working on the slurricane once I get me some slurricane I’ll be good cuz I need to make some money to where I can actually grow the different lines I want to do a lot of pain in different brands but I got to make this money like I said and unfortunately fools around here with the dentist Frosty’s shit even if you pay for the numbers whatever.

Finally got some good news man together to where I’m Lego I’ll send you a box for some wet cuttings pay for the postage give you some money and lettuce east coast shitrock and sure enough and do said it would be out tomorrow got us some solid shit motherfukers talked about growing and driving up the PA for some silkies that shit silkies Lucky Charms yeah okay it’s Lucky Charms one of his only clone only strains bright in not real fucking science behind what’s going on here crossing a good strain with a good strain and running it it’s actually disgraceful and think these guys are making that much money in there is fucking cell in the fucking selling it by pictures bro and hype and paying people off to repost a million times I’ve been on the internet too long I’m going to lay down LOL hahaha. I still got to worry about my uncle’s bitch ass he’s going to try to pull a 9 on me and I’m going to blow his head off haha haha. Be cool brother man if you need me p.m. me I’m rambling I got to reset my timer and all types of shit and then I’m going to be busy as fuck I’ll be awake for the next week anybody got a night vision scope they don’t need with the thing that works attached to it laughing out loud DMV if you do fucking I got a couple pounds for something that operates. Now that’s how you get sanctioned LOL

3 Likes

I’m just going to put this out there the most solid dudes here is a man named @ReikoX. When you get a chance we go I’d like to go over a build cheapest build with some strips or just rap about a cheap setup small space something I could turn into a cabin as it’ll actually produce some quality pot. I don’t get enough time to stop by your stuff and check everything out but I’m going to but thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I’m holding out it’s hard though to put a couple of them Autos in the window maybe I’ll ping pong on back from the tent and stuff to the window.

2 Likes

Here’s some random shots of the mkage finishing up still got a couple more weeks a couple couple more weeks it’s going to be massively take it’s already dripping with res reminding you it’s only in a gallon pot not going bigger than a gallon anymore unless it’s only for one plant. That being said let’s move on to the pictures. How are you all have a blessed and when it be safe out there for real. We have to have a pass down order to ride the bus it’s getting that bad and the central travel pass is what it’s called. I never thought I’d live under Nazi state.:roll_eyes::blush:
MKage- she’s finishing up I give her a few more weeks easily she’s already solid as fuck so I’m going to have to put a clip on fan write-up fire top coat decide call is almost as big as the main color I had to tie it up and almost broke off on me when I moved it I’ve been like that burn it and it’s Aaron bag with a fan in it and it’s been working perfectly fine I did it last time but it came playing turned out amazing.

Heres some of the plants on the floor. Dale of course will be gone through males will be pulled out. I’m sure but there’s a good variety of plants I have some Sakura’s E Pupil ended up coming through so it is good. Couple Chem plants gelato 33, wedding cake, that Bubba Kush, bad dog genetics Girl Scout cookies cross, mosca freebie couple of those Cherry Sunshine chemdawg crosses.

I’m really excited because I was able to get a hold of a couple Gary Payton’s and another one that it’s grown by Culta Cookies and use a lot of archive gear so hopefully we get lucky either way I forgot I put it in a GMO ogkb version 2.0 both of those are fems, some Sour bubble from @BogSeeds

Here’s that Pretty Girl Scout cookie cross from Bad dog but it’s just really good looking plant early on can’t wait for the bud LOL!:wink:

Skywalker OG HDR cut from my main man. The leaves in nice places look gorgeous at looks like a team comes in every night and waxes them absolutely gorgeous plant well I have four of them so plants.

Sideways shot sorry I should have flipped it it just shows you it’s almost like a tumor growth finally a couple grow tips came out of it that’s a e pupil right there as well as the pic above.:+1:

9 Likes

Here’s some pics from my adventure making some shatter for the first time I used all old material and my herm material which was loaded with trichomes I ended up pulling myself 4 grams and I gave a couple of my buddy for bringing using his equipment and it was just a awesome day man to do it and everything worked out perfectly.

Actually because the weed was so dry it was really easy to powder up and it was easy to extract everything from it first time I did it nailed it and it was funny as fuck don’t make fun of my gutter fat ass is what we got to do to get it here LOL

All I hear I’m in my head saying is don’t light it goddamn cigarette…Its not shake and bake you need to leave that fucking cigarette alone goddamnit.:rofl::ok_hand:hahaha

Big sexy getting it done that’s right! White Chocolate.:grin::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Bravo devoted weed warrior! Right on man!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Dude thought I was playing. I thought he was playing when he kept packing bag after bag in lol. That water was perfect. Just dumped it off ladled in some more. The sunshine took care of the rest. Really do have a beautiful slice here in the heart of Baghdad.

We got a couple houses for sale on my street. Like 20 grand. Your electricity is included in your mantenance bill. Grow grow grow. Free E!:blush:

7 Likes

Jesus christ…20gs for a house in bmore? Can I be you neighbour?
Edit: my cardigan is covered in soil and cow shit…lol

6 Likes

Hell yeah. Bring your sniper rifle! Lol. Nobodys jumping to move here. Lol.
Pluses
No non violent arrests
Food stamps
Partial Disability
Free Govt Money
Free Band Trap Phone
Ride Dirt Bikes thru the streets. No chase law.
My neighborsbare ex cartel dropouts who give 3 fucks.
Somebody forgot to tell the Puerto Ricans that the water behind our house is toxic and it’s runoff from Johns Hopkins Hospital medical waste you’re not even supposed to come in contact with it they swim bag there 50 deep the helicopter was circling around one day and I couldn’t understand what they were saying cuz they yell at you from the megaphone from the helicopter and they were hollering at all the girls there are actually beautiful women back in this shity ass swimming hole in string bikini talking crazy man so now I just go out and hang by the fucking swimming hole all summer jk jk.

Porque yo hablo espanol…
Eeewy gooey. Im proud @ReikoX. Can you press the extract or does durther processing take it to diamonds? Hey theres ReikaX here…extra acct? Just kidding hope you’re doing good brother.

Todays fun activities…Air Rifle shooting is a favorite past time. Crack shot? Wings off a gnats ass on iron sights.

8 Likes

Co2 or pump?

2 Likes

Oh my Dog! You got me spitting’ coffee all over my Krispy Kream Donuts and chokin’ with that sales pitch! You are a wordsmith at times and it cracks my ass up! Have a great day and be careful “not to get any on ya!” Be safe be well and stay home.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes