Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Yeah I got the ghost uppotting it and Skywalker , Obama, triangle x Durban, and a blueberrish blue dream soon as I get my fat ass off the couch I got you on the Mac too just waiting till weather breaks hell by the time September rolls around I will be able to flood OG with that Mac cut it’s taken off after an uppot

4 Likes

Wow dude. Id be dropping bags on the doorstep. Reiko please press. See you later. Lol.

Making coffee when be wakes up. Dont mind me im.pressing 20 bags. Hehe.
I have some
E Pupil
Goji OG
Bubba Kush
Gelato33
GSCx3HD
Wedding Cake-Thee Best.
BG Chem
Chem
Waiting on the Skywalkers to finish.

Not a bad round. Im missing a couple.:thinking: Whatd you lress that impressed you. Rosin is the best! You suck​:joy:. Jk jk

That NL5 is like learni g the 1in punch. Only when a young jedi can yjeld that much lower shall the light be handed down to me. Or unless Reiko makes a call for a you Bruce Leroy. If your ever up for trades. I tire of packs…hell if you want anything I got ya. Im enjoying the autos. The GT is gorgeous.

10 Likes

Heres some bag work on the Bubba. I wanted some fresh Bubba hash. It smells of clean lemon. The Bubba shines through. In my opinion cold water extraction is the best far as flavors from your grass travels I guess not travels gets passed through without losing anything from a solvent extraction you know what I mean?

Its light in color. My technique sucks. I cant achieve full separation. I wanna run a half ounce of Bubba through a bag. Im afraid I havent found the right medoum of cold to agitation. I cant achieve proper separation.

Super limon.

5 Likes

Nice. Let me know exactly what you want in a pm ill start rooting them for ya.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Looks good, I’ll hit that. :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you bud!:+1:t2::blush:.

I found some Orange Durban beans. I have tons of stuff I need to run or trade. OD…mmm

2 Likes

Hash, hash, where’s the hash ?..
funny enough, i’ve been chatting with Landrace guys on Strainly for red\ blonde Lebanese seeds. been thinking of all the hash back in the day - Bubblegum RED and Black were favorites too. Landrace had it listed as 5 seeds @ $20 per ea. - after asking what 20 beans cost, they came back with 20 seeds = 116 Euros - I asked them [cause the customer is stupid, right] "how does 5 seeds at $20 tun into $116 Euro ?’ - even if they meant Euro, it would be 80 Euro, not 116 Euro - that some FU’d math right there… here’s what they said -
BTW, 116 Euro equals 136.55 USD

1 Like

been thinking of getting a rosin press - what’s the popular brand for a home use ?
so far I’ve seen prices from 200-300 cheap units to sick $5.5k for purepressue units -
hard to pick outa good unit…

2 Likes

I dont think alot of the landrace teams gear js what im after. It seems wrong. Tons of mo ey should be dor the farmers.

I have my own reasons bjt I dont like Thesilkroute click. Id like to grow some to see bjt im not paying that for those. All the uS soldiers brought back some good stuff. Wheres the war beans? Haha!:thinking:

1 Like

I really enjoyed my time in New Mexico. I lived in NE ABQ - with a few months in Edgewood on the other side of the Sandias - for 2.5 years in the mid-90s. Coming from the Midwest it was such a huge change of climate. I didn’t realize humidity levels could drop to a single digit! Winters were pretty awesome because you could drive up into the mountains to play in the snow (Sandia peak stands 5000’ feet above the city), then cruise back home and grill outside in the sunshine and wear a T-shirt. Sort of the antithesis of the Midwest :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The best way to keep fleas in check is to vacuum frequently (at least once per day), and don’t forget to hit any furniture with cloth upholstery - maybe your curatins too. There are chemical weapons too but I don’t like to reach for those until I’ve exhausted other methods. We had an outbuilding on our farm that got infested. We ended up burning the couch that was in there and pulling up the carpet. They didn’t have anywhere left to hide.

4 Likes

Ah I miss Albuquerque, lived on the Mesa in Rio Rancho for some years in the early 90s, then moved downtown into the warzone. Left there around 96 to eventually end up in the Midwest. Strange times :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been in burque since '76. Desert rat all the way.

7 Likes

My first apt in ABQ was a block from the Fairgrounds. The State Fair was in full swing when I showed up in town and the next morning someone was stabbed in line waiting to get in. Yikes! That was where I first got used to hearing random gunfire.

I got addicted to green chile when I lived there. I moved this spring so I didn’t start a real veggie garden but I usually order seeds from New Mexico State’s Chile Pepper Institute to get my fix.

3 Likes

haha, we are good at social distancing, we are used to staying out of stabbing range. That’s about 6 feet too. I remember in high school there were drive by stabbings…

7 Likes

Something’s wrong with my Goji outdoor plant it seems like it slammed into a wall or it slammed into some bad soil but it took a nosedive real hard and everything is nice and green on it the main stem the growth tips are green but everything is still drooping.

I don’t know what will cause such a rapid and failure I was thinking about digging it up and put it in some amended soil in a bucket before it goes haywire and flour and if I’m going to do that I think I should do it quickly if I am to do it.

GOJI OG dropping dead. Wtf.

Here’s the E Pupil

The TiramisuXbbchoc werent sexed so the plant that I received I wasn’t sure if it was male or female. It hadn’t shown any pre flowers yet so with all the stuff going on I stuck it out back.

I moved it into full sun now. The lights changing up it’s shown sex and it is a female. He had low numbers of females to male ratios on the Tiramisu cross, so I just assumed that I had a male. We’ll see how it turns out I know he wanted me to get one going.
TiramisuXbbchoc Female.

6 Likes

Thats hard core. A walk by clubbing. They used to roll up on mountain bikes heres with little mini-matics and mow a corner down and pedal off.

Drive by stabbings are serious though. Unacceptable really.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the information sometimes they just get out of whack and though the chemical route right now with my plants kind of hard to do but we got to get rid of them cuz they’re making its miserable with this heat

2 Likes

oh man, that Goji does look rough… I’m not too good on soil diagnosis yet… Looks like she’s maybe hungry and over-watered? A bucket or something might not be a bad idea to for sure save her. Not sure what else you do with her in the ground there other than maybe move her near the others :confused:

1 Like

Man this sounds near the Warzone I was staying in. I stayed right near there off Lomas. When I told people where I lived they wouldn’t come over :rofl: Would wake up for saturday morning cartoons some days and it felt like half the time I’d peak out the blinds there would usually be someone murdered downstairs on the sidewalk. Get numb to that sorta stuff surprisingly quick.

3 Likes