Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

agreed on not wanting to prop up the wrong folks, but just starting to look around for good hash genetics - i read some where that a guy in Indiana has good gear - just don’t know the name.

my two years in Germany, we never saw bud one time that didn’t come from the states and you were lucky to get a hit off a j - everyone had hash tho.

1 Like

No, this was in the “good” part of town, NE Heights. Funny people worry about the war zone, but when you look Mexican and speak a bit of Spanish, its all good in the hood.

4 Likes

Been in that spot for a mo th n a half. Watered a good bit one day. It rained hard that night. The other plants loved it. The leaves got light brown with beowner spots if you zoom in at the dead leaves.

I wanna save it. It had the potential to get huve where it. Is. I gotta move quickly. Oct is coming fast.

1 Like

Cant deny this one is a Bubba. Now I can take clones and save a bean.:+1:t2:
No pm this time. This is a manageable flip. No overcrowd.
Le Bubbe Pre98 B.C.E. Lol

My Jade beauty.

Thanks for checking my stuff out.:pray::v:

12 Likes

Ah yeah you’re right, I must’ve been towards the southwest end of lomas then. It’s been so long it’s hard to remember, even with gmaps. I need to take another trip out there, my mom and little brother are still there.

@Baltimore That’s pretty strange then for just the goji to be like that :thinking:
I took a closer look at the pics and after looking at everything I’ve got for documentation and reference pics… the only conclusion I can come up with is she needs more nutes. But I could be wrong on that. Maybe you can just top dress some EWC or something?

1 Like

Yeah I top dressed her the other day. As you can see the others right next are actually quite healthy for yard dirt and some ground cover and top dress. Maybe since I didnt turn the whole area over.(I have to conceal or they will steal. So in my defense I just wanted to get them in there quickly before anybody saw me doing major well I called major earth work in one of these yards Taylor in a 2 by 2 by 8 run. Actually the only reason these plants went outside as I had so many clones I realized that I had put a GMO the only GMO plant that I have popped and I want to see it flower through it’s a very beautiful plant.

I may go out today dig up that Gogi and planted inside of a 5 gallon bucket with some amended soil and see if I can bring it back inside of the bucket before flower really kicks over cuz I believe August 1st is to start at 12:12 Outdoors here is it not?

Thanks for some of the diagnosis help it sucks to see a big plant like that go right down. I imagine if that plan would have continued on and finish flowering it would have put some big pretty big buddage. :+1:t2::blush::v:

3 Likes

I just almost fought an entire bus. I got on there were some young kids saying how white people are fags and evil little shit. They started saying fuck them. Let him (me). Say something.

I just got on so I had no idea what was going on. I told her in her youth to stop rolling the ball. I dont want war. We should come together. I however wont take racism directed towards me. I had my knuckles on already. I asked her if she were the only black girl on the bus and the whole bus of white guys said what they said to me to her. I would have defended her with my life.

I want peace. Im gonna say this because its the truth. ALL LIVES MATTER! If you cant just say that your still rolling the ball. Of course black lives matter. They all do. What if I got a large group of peaceful white guys together. White lives matter. They have a name KKK.

My family was sent to forced labor camps by Germans in WWII. I take offense to racism of any kind and I wont tolerate it in any form. I have a bunch of “non white” friends here who I would never hurt or insult. Im hurt. Really. Smfh. Be kind please. Were all mixed races.

The ball rolls on…

8 Likes

That might just bounce back on its own it’s pretty good sized to just die it may stall out though

5 Likes

I know it bro its killing me because I never thought I’d get any plants to even make it this far outside so knowing the type of grass I could potentially get off it I’m ready to go out there and do it Indian fucking rain dance or something on it to bring it back.

If it dies I’m going to plant it in the pet cemetery plant Cemetery I mean.:rofl:

4 Likes

Up-potting the autos. Pics coming soon…:+1:t2::grin:

1 Like

My dad drowns his until they look like that every day lol they bounce back

3 Likes

Upped! Lost the labels again. Lol. I know nada. Lol😁

Here are some pocs of their final pot. I cut a square ice cream containder down and slice corners for drainage.

Thanks to @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle. I love these plants. Im floored how fast they are! Thanks dudes.

Theyll sttaighten out. I hope

7 Likes

Maybe neighborhood kids scared it to death! :rofl:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Tell me about it. Lol. I built a pallet garden to enclose my BB bushes and 2 tomato plants that are half eaten. So my uncles flip out when they see this pallet garden they run down there to look over and see how much weed I have in it and it’s nothing but two tomato plants and two half ass blueberry bushes.

Funny as shit cuz he was shaking his head walking up the hill and he walked right past all my weed. Mad cuz he xalles the polixe on me for some trivial shit. The police told him Fuck You snitch. Im still here. Hahaha. You’re going to have to get up really fucking early to get dudes like us on some bullshit.:laughing:

Somebody came in my yard and pulled a pallet down to look inside of it and once they looked in and they were like this fucking idiots growing two half-ass tomato plants Let’s Roll! Yep. Lol

4 Likes

I think of Max Max dudes in turbo charged dune buggies decked out with machine guns and skulls. Wearing sholder pads with nails sticking through made from truck tires.

I picture Johnny Dep in Fear and Loathing creeping through the Baja mint race high on acid with a beer mug full of dust and an empty cigarette holder rocking a caldasac hair ring.:rofl:

Johnny Dep is one weird dude and a favorite actor. Haha! He’s always making weird hand gestures. Lol.

Dusty desert britches!:v:

3 Likes

Cleaned everything and sorted it all out. The Trop Cookies are so potent already that the stalks/stems are getting covered with trichs. Ive never seen every inch with coverage where its that frosty already.

There’s alot of good budsites on these. Bare with me ill try to label them. The Sakura plant took pollen. Well see how many beans come off and will have to test em. Looking good. This was a fast flip.:+1:t2::blush:
Blueberry-Looks like a satty leaner. Nice

Skywalker OG (HDR Cut):wink:

Sakura F3

Mr E. Pupil

Hanging out while I clean their quarters and their trays.:+1:t2:

I got the Plat OGKB and the Trop Cookies mixed up. Haha!

I thought a Trop Cookies is a plant I know k ow is ze Boobie Kush.

8 Likes

Lefty fuks with the lebs and afghans. Hes probably got some fire land race hash making plants. Sorry I didnt read the posts all the way. Diffinitely keep me posted on your endeavors if you get some landrace team gear. Ill grab a seat.

Reiko would know about the presses. Id build one but thats just me. Im sure the premade specialty presses built well are probably awesome. I want a bubble hash little washing machine extractor. This Bubba is amazing. Id love to press this fresh Bubba. Jesus. His house would rock.

4 Likes

I just posted my DIY press build from four years ago…

7 Likes

I forgot to post these. At one point it was shooting like a geyser. Video uploads would be cool.

7 Likes

Awesome. Thank you. Ill get to it when I get to feeling well. A device like that is amazing. Buy a little Puffco id be in heaven. Awesome work Reiko. Thanks for the link. Ima bookmark it asap.:+1:t2::blush:

2 Likes