Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

I’ve seen almost 2lbs pulled from a 4x4 though with 600w or LED in the last month or so… It’s possible man… just got to get your rhythym

https://overgrow.com/t/the-republic-of-dave/12435/158

Start there… work down lol

4 Likes

You can tell I’m ADHD and mentally ill obviously LOL I am though it’s it’s just cool though to watch something come to fruition from “sheer fucking will” (John Wick) The process you know what I mean I’m just excited is all. The highs and lows like sick plants reflect life. It’s funny when you’re passionate about something and it finally hit you that that’s what you you’re going to do period. I understand now the getting so hot over breeding something and having it replicated and ripped off and not even a mention I understand so I apologize. But I believe that’s the true reflection of a man’s character how you deal with problems in life is a reflection of a man’s true character that’s my quote. I appreciate you guys hanging out with me showing love when I was negative. Imma get all teary-eyed I got to get out of here lol…:joy:

3 Likes

Where the pics at babe? I should have said hun that’s a Baltimore thing saying babe or hun no phun intended

2 Likes

Click the link and it’ll take you there lol

You should have said dummy that’s a Baltimore thing too friends here we actually call each other dummy like saying what up dummy…

1 Like

I have a 5’x4’ room and ran 6 plants in my first run. Got about 15oz dry.
The second run I scaled back to 4 plants and got 22oz dry.
I feel it was less crowded and the plants had a better environment to thrive. I do think it has a lot to do with myself learning and getting better with defoliating, but the 4 plant run was way easier to manage. Using the SolStrips X3 (They rock!)
Good luck on this one- they’re looking great!

5 Likes

Right… Gotta stay within the means of the environment and what you can handle…it’s really easy to plant 20 seeds… It gets difficult trying to equally care for 20 full grown plants

3 Likes

Thats in my 2.5x5 tent with 540w led setup, it got 1.5lbs. Further up is the cycle before those, that one is a 3x3 and I got a little over 2 lbs. From 640w leds.

3 Likes

Holy guacamole @DavesNotHere (thanks for the input)! I guess has a lot of factors…nutes, proper watering,root health/size(not always as I’ve seen @toastyjakes pots and he pulls donkey dicks from solos (Thank your for being so kind n helpful), proper lighting, ventilation, genetics and so forth but if you got it dialed in like you said you know what you can pull out with certain strains and what you can’t if you run them before and that’s what I haven’t done and life experience but I’m going to learn I promise you. I made a baby Char stick because I’ve been hearing so much about Char it might be laughable it’s just a small experiment so try no to roast me just trying something different and thanks to @ReikoX for the link to the reusable Velcro I spent my last fe bucks on. Worth it for time n convenience. Okay pic time.
-scorched stick…

@Sebring gives me inspiration as well as you all try try something different. Positive energy sprinkle in some love and you might get some fun out of it I know I am here’s a pic with the Char stick inserted in the velcro tape propping it and introducing a little charcoal who knows

4 Likes

Lol hardly donkey dicks… But I learned the bit I’ve retained from that man, more than others

2 Likes

That’s some pretty trick engineering there!

I’ll try anything twice lol. I think of ways to optimize what I have.

Deleted crazy long thread haha…TMI

Huge fan off a BLOTTO ladie. I noticed punk ass gnats congregating on my 3 Blottos this pheno has the super wide Indica for sure. I hate to take them, but I want no gnat gangs or mold ECT. Knock on wood.
-J

4 Likes

Put the damn sticky traps up. Layer top with de. Bottom feed if its real bad. No moisure up top.

3 Likes

Start a small compost heap and or worm bin the soil mites that naturally inoculate the pile keep them in check! If I ever see them (rarely) I added fresh worm castings or compost to the top of the pots and they’re no existent in a couple of days!

2 Likes

Yeah I have the yard space to do it and really in my backyard I have tons and tons of fat really fat worms so I guess I could just start pitching compost that’s what I’ll do today instead of running my mouth is do some reading and basic composting and such instead of filling up my grow log. I was supposed to be posting watering feedings light schedules everything so I can go back thru it see where mistakes were made. I need to clean it up and just ask basic questions cuz I have a gist of it and the rest is just me being sociable and trying to fit in I guess cuz I was always an outcast anyway definitely I have the space for it so I’m just going to knock up a little area I have some pallets I can break down probably build a little bit might be better to do a plastic bin of some types. Thanks for the info dude I’m just excited it’s my first time I’ll slow it down I’m just trying to be like a sponge and absorb but I’m going to do some reading :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Should I keep the Clones with the light on 24 hours I’ve had them on Non-Stop with the little T8 that I got my little fixture is it cool to leave it on 24 hours or should I shut it off to have some dark. Doesn’t it make roots in the dark but then again doesn’t the soil cover where the roots are supposed to be made so it’s dark anyway? Come on Tom Petty help a brother out lol. My man. Gelato x Papaya…mmm

1 Like

That’s what I run is pallets 3 will do the trick for one bin just wire it together in the corners add two more and you’ll have 2 bins with open fronts once my compost is finished it’s serves a lot of purposes one of them being bedding for my worm homies!

1 Like

Good looking out my ninja. Now if I could keep my medium moist enough that’s the issues I’m having right now I’m starting to get it hammered out is the ratio of light Heat and evaporation of water people miss the little things but for real I put one of my plants in the African violet pot and I can’t get holes in it right now I don’t have a drill so unfortunately it holds more water so that plany has to be watered less frequently and it looks like it’s suffering from a little root rot or the pass fucking with it but I definitely got to get some de. Then that’s aren’t that bad I’m just tripping. My first grow I’m just excited I’m a slow down… Imma have my worms out there practicing wushu with each other

2 Likes