Band-Aid cannabis?

hey guys, im looking for the herb that smell that taste like band-aid. First time i smoked was about 10 years didnt know what it was, now i know that is actually an exotic herb taste. Online says is a strain called Casey Jones but i cant find the seeds in EU. The one i smoked was probably smuggled from holland, lol. does anyone know about a similar strain?

Hi @anon27306389
A few years ago I grew out a pack of Dinafem White Widow, some of which actually tasted like band-aids.
I had previously grown out a couple other versions of White Widow, not a single plant reminded my of band-aids.
The Dinafem plants looked similar to the WW I had grown from other breeders, but that band-aid flavor was unlike the others.
BTW, the pheno which provided the band-aid taste were, to me, the keeper plants.
Potent and mesmerizing, with a snoot-full of band-aids.

Casey Jones is a clone only strain.

At what point in your lives did either of you two consume your Band-Aid, and why would you keep it in your mouth to decide on how it tasted, sorry Im perplexed and need to know.

8 Likes

What? No, that’s not true. Head isn’t doing much these days, and you can’t get the originals anymore, but Casey Jones was originally released as a seed line.

I’ve been line breeding Casey for years from a line out of the original seed packs I received, and although I’ve seen quite a variety of expressions, I’ve not personally encountered one that smells like Band Aids.

3 Likes

Try to grab some Bandaid Haze by Doc D :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hahaha… I think it is more of a nostalgic scent evoking or triggering the instant remembrance of the way band-aids smelled! I do not recall ever having eaten or actually placed band-aids in my mouth.
And the smell/flavor is not one which I would have sought out.
It is simply that whenever I fired up a bowl of Dinafem’s WW, my first pull on the pipe would instantly remind me of band-aids!

3 Likes

the one i smoked the scent is like going to the hospital when you break an arm, you can smell the iron in the blood and the antiseptic on top, no joke. casey jones is such a good name for it. @Calyxander is probably right back then it might have been a pheno of WW.
Someone has to bring that shit back, thats the kind of herb that you feeling like is making you constipated, lol.

2 Likes

Not sure Im into that feeling :grin:

5 Likes

hmm i can’t recall what bandaids smell like, i’ll have to smell one next time. i did grow 1 ww plant last run and don’t think i got that pheno :smiley: