Bandaid Haze 3.0

Yup, same. Not a snowballs chance in hell of having room to start em until 420-525 or so. Have the sts in hand and Ga3 on the way. Gunna s1 each female and see what there is to see.

100% gunna run em side-by-side with the Bandaid haze.

7 Likes

Interesting. Thatā€™s a fascinating idea. Iā€™m going to take mine another way and try and open them up by cross breeding them with Tom Hill haze, OT haze and hopefully some old FD haze if I can get them to germinate. Iā€™ll probably just keep open pollinating everything thatā€™s worth keeping, until Iā€™m out of seeds.

Weā€™ll have to trade some of our results many weeks laterā€¦

11 Likes

So the Kastsuā€™s I have are #7x pre98. Ever tried those ladies? Good topic. Nice to meet some of yall. Im the local bum nuttjob but they keep.me around because I tag overgrow.com on everything. Lol have a good one bud.

4 Likes

Have we talked about this haze? If not can we talk about them? Please let me know @vernal

2 Likes

What are you wanting to know? Iā€™d be happy to answer any questions.

If youā€™re looking to procure some, send me a DM.

6 Likes

Building onto my earlier topic, I had some trouble figuring out what Mirakel Thai is. Well, I still havenā€™t figured that out. However, I can now say what it isnā€™t: Mirakel is not a collection place in Thailand, as I originally thought.

Mirakel is Dutch for Miracle. So Miracle Thai. Thatā€™s what weā€™re looking for haha.

8 Likes

There was a ā€œMirakelā€ SeedBank back in the day. Not sure if it still exists.

4 Likes

Now thereā€™s a lead to chase downā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve spent the last few couple minutes trying to track down any info and came up dry. Thereā€™s probably someone perusing the site right now who has all the info weā€™re looking for and they donā€™t even know weā€™re looking. Lmfao

5 Likes

Around 26 days. 2 different phenos.

20 Likes

Hi Vernal,
Iā€™m going to give Bandaid haze 3.0 a shot in about a month. Iā€™m working with an 8ā€™ ceiling. How much of stretch can I expect? Like 3x?
Also any other environmental/growing tips would be greatly appreciated. Iā€™m new to this, but very excited to get started!
Thank you

3 Likes

Iā€™d say a 100-200% stretch. If you can handle OG kush or Sour Diesel, these will be no problem.

Haze sure, not squat or anything but not unmanageable either. I have about 5ā€™ of vertical bloom space and I make it work. I have run multiple things recently that were stretchier. Mango Haze x Snow Lotus BX, Cheese x Sour Diesel, Super Silver Haze.

I found with the Bandaid Haze IX 3.0, the shorter quicker ones were better, and the longer hazier ones were less good IMO. Theyā€™ll take up to 100 days, but the better ones will be around 85. Look for fatter darker leaves with less fingers, streaks of purple on the stems, thicker stems, less internodal distance. All have similar scents but youā€™re looking for the louder ā€œsoapierā€ floral incense haze aromas.

19 Likes

Thanks man! Iā€™ll find out in about 5 months!

1 Like

I typically grow bushes, but it may be a nice SOG candidate if you flower smaller clones. Itā€™s not a big yielding line (especially when you factor in longer flower time) IME, less than the C5 (Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze, etc) stuff so you may want just big single cola tops. Your mileage may vary, of course.

They are a bit more finicky nutrient wise than other comparable stuff, usually the first to show burnt tips but arenā€™t ā€œdifficultā€ by any means.

5 Likes

Did you run the Bandaid?

1 Like

So whatā€™s the flower time on the bandaid 3.0

2 Likes

11-15 weeks

6 Likes

Ya thereā€™s some great crosses coming out like the shaka Zulu cross which would be band aid haze 3.0 x shaka Zulu (which is top Dawgs uptown brown bx) and also doc d has alot of the bandaid haze crosses

4 Likes

Aw man all sold out

11-15 Weeks from seed or clone?