Bandaid Haze 3.0

Seed. As always, clone will be a bit faster, 10-14. There’s a lot of variability in the line.

2 Likes

fcfd32f2f1

Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 @advancedbuffalo cut at 4 weeks. 8 weeks to go.

Smell is there so far, still a bit green but overall musty churchy floral. His is definitely setting larger colas than the ones I was growing lol, sturdier growth too.

25 Likes

Hello all. My addiction to the “piff” strain has brought me to the forum. I graduated highschool in 2005. 20 miles from NYC, so these genes are certainly nostalgic I can still taste the incense almost two decades later! I have grown nevils haze and supper silver haze since then and they both left something to be desired in comparison. We had regs, mids, dro, uptown (haze) and occasionally a tennis ball green sour D would show up. Nothing was better than the uptown “piff” haze or brown haze.
If anyone is out there playing with these genes this is my message in a bottle for help. I would be glad to compensate trusted individuals in advance in hopes to fufill my dreams.

8 Likes

Have you checked out Piff Coast Farms? He’s got some gear with various Piff cuts. There’s more grow info to be found about his gear on ICMAG.

3 Likes

Hit up nobody’s nursery here, he has the best haze clones.

2 Likes

Love that smell description…old books. I know that smell, and it’s one of my faves. Sativas/ haze imo have much more complexity in their flavors. Can’t beat that frankensince smell. I gotta get some piff seeds soon.

3 Likes

Is this a member here that you keep referring to?

@nobodysnursery

3 Likes

I’ll check it out. Thank you

Not on discord

He’s there and he has many different haze clones.

2 Likes

Any grow reports on his plants? All I heard is he’s got seeds never saw a follow up.

2 Likes

If you’re playing the angle of “don’t post breeders whose gear you haven’t grown” I’m not shilling for the dude. Simply directing to options. To my knowledge Doc D, JJ, and Piff Coast are the only well known breeders who hold cuts close to the old NY Piff. I would’ve thrown JJ into the mix, but I’m not aware of him having anything available right now that is going to display what’s being desired.

3 Likes

There is levels to this haze shit…
Doc D is just on his own level.

JJ has some stuff that is close.

Piffcoast ain’t even in the same league.

22 Likes

Any experience with the Piff S1 cut Doc crossed with his A5/Thai daddy? I’m pretty certain that mom came from PCF and wondering if that was just a 1 and done chuck given your feedback.

5 Likes

Don’t make up stories about what I said. I buy 3000 a year in seeds I want to know if the guy has good shit and should I buy it. A grow report/smoke report would help.

5 Likes

There is a lot of controversy and drama around CBH and what cut is the real one. I’m not gonna open that can of worms in this thread. What I will say is that the CBH cut that made bandaid haze over 10 years ago is the one I consider to be the legit black haze from Florida.

14 Likes

Lol sorry if I got you wrong. The reason I thought that was because I mentioned in my original post there are details on ICMAG, including grows. That’s my bad.

2 Likes

The “piff” threads on ICmag are an embarrassment. So much larping and seed hustler con man shit it’s hard to read through it without laughing. At this point anything with “piff” in the name you can assume it’s being marketed to newcomers and rookies.

14 Likes