Barefoot And Blazed's Benevolent Buds

ROMULAN!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

10 Likes

I have his Romulan Bx4 as well as a Rom x Grape Pie cross. I think I’m finally at the point, almost a year into growing this plant, that I feel confident in trying to grow the Romulan. It’s the most expensive pack of seeds I’ve purchased ($100) so I don’t want to fuck it up!

I’m going to pop a pack of seeds here soon and I keep eyeing those AKBB selections but have told myself to grow another breeder’s gear next. Pretty sure that’ll be Bodhi’s Cobra Lips…

7 Likes

You ARE going to take clones of that Rom, correct??!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I’m confident you won’t fuck them up. I’ve seen nothing in your grows but excellence! Good Growin’ man.

5 Likes

This was too pretty to not post:

Purple calyx from the Gelato Hashplant.

15 Likes

Great shot :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Man! That shot should be in the Grow Bible!

1 Like

I re-stocked on perlite. Too bad they were out of the large bags :rofl:

I chopped an Orange Goji Monday and let it hang whole until this morning when I trimmed the fan leaves and broke it into branches which went into paper sacks. I’ll probably be able to start trimming tomorrow. Here’s a branch:

The one with all the garden wire is the other Orange Goji which will be my next harvest. The buds are heavy!

This morning I also chopped the Gelato Hashplant and hung it whole. This afternoon I picked up clones of some different strains: Red Haired Stranger, Genius 13, and BC Mango. They’ll quarantine for a bit…

12 Likes

Sounds like some interesting clones your orange goji are looking good .

5 Likes

Great thread with some sexy ladies…:sunglasses::sunglasses::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Definitely down for the rest of the show, especially looking forward to the Cobra Lips or one of those Romulans :eye::eye::+1::+1::v::v:

4 Likes

This post is a celebration of my first Gelato Hashplant harvest. I’ve tasted the strain before from my friend’s garden, but this is the first one I’ve grown myself. It was such an easy to grow in the Octopot.

Before

After

Larf in the jar will be pressed for rosin…

Trimmed buds on stems

And off stems

Gotta love the Trim Bin

So that was just the first half of the plant! I’ll do the rest tomorrow.

18 Likes

Woo hoo great job my friend

3 Likes

Final tally 4.6oz flower, 1oz de-stemmed larf to press for rosin, 1.5oz trim for edibles. Glad I have more in flower!

Got some pics in natural light

And I chopped an Orange Goji this morning…

24 Likes

Looks fabulous!!! Great job @BarefootAndBlazed

3 Likes

Awesome harvest. I love my trimbin also. I made the mistake of dumping my trim + branches into the compost pile in the backyard and forgot to take the top bin off :expressionless::expressionless: I watched a good gram and a half of keef fly away

4 Likes

Well done! Looking forward to the orange Goji smoke report. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Well played, indeed. Does it reek of citrus?

2 Likes

I have an abundance of herb so I let flowers cure at least 30 days before tasting them. The Orange Goji does have a whiff of orange essence but it’s not up front. Mostly it’s the not-quite-ready-yet dank weed smell, with a nice orange note on top. It’s only had a week in the jar. Note that this plant was taken on the early side, but I just chopped another one that went two more weeks. It’ll be fun to compare and contrast.

The Gelato Hashplant has some nice pine to it. I’ll press some of both this week to check the terpenes in rosin form. You know, for science - not just because dabs are fun :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Stellar Grow my brother! RESPECT!

Blessings

5 Likes

Barefoot! Congratulations! Those buds look awesome!

3 Likes