Basement hempy with sils, lots of beans, “breakfast weed”

Here we blow…

6 Likes

Dropped x1 Galaxy Brain and x2 Purple Satellite on 4/17, the GB and 1 of the PS have popped.

Back to the 1/2 Roots original and 1/2 perlite. Did put maybe a shot glass worth of seed starting blend in there so the seed didn’t wash to the bottom of the cup.

The Loki OG ladies are worse for the wear, but perking up.

Two of the Loki males are dropping pollen, moved to the super hi tech paper bag in a trash can isolation area for pollen collection.

Dropped a couple PCB x NWHP on 4/20, and am gonna grab a few more tags soon too, at which point there will be more indecision about what to drop. :+1:

13 Likes

That’s a good workable solution. I assume you have some light in the lid?

Now what improvements will you do the next time? :thinking:

Cheers
G

1 Like

You can just barely see the clamp from a clamp lamp at the top of the frame.

Next time I will dig my 1 sq ft tiny grow cabinet(an old electrical enclosure) out of the garage and put the males in there haha. That was the plan this time, but life got in the way…

1 Like

You haven’t started the Forest Queen by bodhi yet?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Naaah, those seeds were actually a freebie from GLG when I bought some other Bodhi stuff. The WOMO was also a freebie. :+1:

@Gpaw you inspired me to go out to the garage and dig this out.

4 Likes

Cute trick with the C clamps! :+1:

I’ve a couple similar lights and the universal ball pivots are starting to go…

Thanks for the idea.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Further evidence that like seeds, you can never have too many clamps!

4 Likes

Both PCB x NWHP are up, jeez that was fast! Still waiting on the last Purple Satellite S1… dug it up yesterday, no action, cracked it with my thumbnail, put it back.

On a bit of a bad news front my timer failed last night! I check my plants every morning before lights on, and this morning they were still on! I cycled the timer through on and off and stayed on the whole time. Seems I get a year or so out of these things, then they weld closed. And I’m nowhere near the rated amps. Maybe I’ll finally step up a water heater timer, will be massive overkill, but I’m sick of these damn things frying. It was an Apollo controls digital timer, thought I was doing better than the Amazon ones that failed on me before, but I guess not.

2 Likes

Thats more betterer

Also swapped my x5 15 watts for x10 8 watts.
6 are 5000k, 4 are 2700k

11 Likes

2 Likes

The other Purple Satellite popped.

And since I have now officially paid the state for my grow tags, I can talk about the x2 PCB x A5HT and x3 Chocolate Blitz I dropped on Sunday.

Collected pollen from 2 of 4 Loki og today. Good little pile, more than enough to fuck some stuff up haha. I applied some to the lower buds of one of the females, but that was just extra work I think, because the basement was one big pollen storm.

Also all 3 Chocolate Blitz popped!

1 Like

Purple Satellite

PCB x NWHP

Chocolate Blitz

Galaxy Brain in the super fancy Folgers container

Still waiting for the PCB x A5HT

16 Likes

Pulling up a chair and following along. Love your strain selections, we have similar taste. Also just put my first order in with Colorado sativas the other day as well

4 Likes

Happy to have you aboard!
What did you order? I basically wanted everything he had, but managed to restrain myself haha

2 Likes

Ended up going for the
Smugglers choice Burmese
MM x Oaxacan Space Shuttle
Neville’s haze x MM
Punto Rojo
BOH x Kona Gold

But he has a wild amount of sativa selections I’m excited about

4 Likes

Nice selections. I wanted to grab more, but am actually trying to stick to my seed budget. Had some loot set aside, but that damn timer failing ate that up. But that’s ok, life happens :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Got some streeeetch going on with the Loki og

Back row is PCB x NWHP
Next is Purple Satellite
Then Chocolate Blitz
Finally PCB x A5HT

13 Likes