Bayarealivingsoil making mistakes to build better buds

@West_23rd_Genetics Maan are you on 23rd? Are you the one with the boyz in the hood? Haha

1st run Glitterbomb. Love the plant so far. Digging the BAS 3.0 that its in too.

Peace

2 Likes

Haha I’m up in the woods big chillin these days bro

Keep up the dope work. I’m always juiced to see other people going down that organics rabbit hole

Always down trade beans at some point down the road. If your ever interested in growing something else. This years project is my goji og x (alien tech x uk cheese f3) that I crossed to oillspill. Then I took it f2 hit to soulmate (bhodi goji og cut x wookie15). Im running the f1s out right now and will have a bunch of f2 made up at the end of the season

3 Likes

Love the glitter bomb! Got that one this year too :fire:

2 Likes

Did you get beans?

1 Like

No I got the cut :seedling: you got the seeds?

1 Like

I got the cut from Clone Conservatory in Ukiah, Greg. You?
Untopped xmas tree

Drinking a gallon a day.
Happy girl.

7 Likes

Grabbed the cut from Harborside here in San Jose and last year I got a cut from a friend! Love it…not huge colas but covered in trichs and hella loud!

2 Likes

Wonder if its the same cut

1 Like

I’m not sure but the bud structure looks the same

2 Likes

lol @Bayarealivingsoil I wasn’t thinking when I said to tag me here… I’ve had this on watch for some time now!

3 Likes

Haha. All good. Curious that theres no one selling pollen consistently. I guess viability would be an issue but folkx sell snips. I get the importance of males but like if Bodhi released 88g13hp pollen when announcing the studs retirement. High and rambling. Please forgive.

Peace

5 Likes

I’m sure there would be a market! Who knows — but I’m about to be high and rambling too. I vote yes!

2 Likes

My name says it all, ,lol POT SEED… As actively as I’m generating crosses, I need all the pollen I can get my hands on! lol I’m always buying/trading or getting dust gifted.

There IS a market, but the dust ain’t cheap from most of the shops that sell it.

3 Likes

So this is a thing. Ok im bout to googel. Guess i shoulda started there.

Bless up

3 Likes

Yep, quite a few companies out there selling pollen.
@Bayarealivingsoil I prefer to trade here on OG , the selections of strains are unbeatable, and you know who you’re dealing with. I’d start in the trading threads first, you’ll probably get better deals.

3 Likes

Hopefully the DLA 5.3 pollen from a generous OG arrives and is viable. Kinda learning out loud. If i really wanted some id definitely start a thread b4 playing with IG or Strainly.
Thanks JP

4 Likes

Go make an announcement in the moderated trade thread here

Say what ya got to trade, and also maybe offer some of the beans produced as bonus

3 Likes

This one came off Glitterbomb. A stem bract.
I will never know how. Accepted. Shes still
drinking 1g a day.

The littles been getting Cal Mag foliar 3x a week. Once they had a little food as well.

Sour Diesel gets a little Cal Mag in the medium here and there. Might get 1 more Spinosad spray on the littles. Flowering plants get BT 2x a week.

All are getting Silica evey 2-3 weeks. Flowers get Banana Tea, Pineapple FFJ and microbes. Littles get LABS, Recharge and FAA.

Hella Jelly is finally beginning to flower flower

Shes still looking leafy but now trimming is looking easier, if that makes sense. Smells like the
leftover milk after a bowl of sweetened cereal.

All is as it should be.

Yes

6 Likes

Who hurt yall? Less than 3g pots (not SIP) organic soil in flower? Pics or it didn’t happen.

Bless Up

1 Like

New foliar combination for the littles.

A spider inside what looks like the beginning of a caterpillar cocoon. Spider is alive and well. Her web?

10:30am. I think they get less than 4 hours of direct sun. Happy ladies.

Peace

7 Likes