Bayarealivingsoil making mistakes to build better buds

These are 2 or 3 gallon pots i can never tell the difference, maybe a mix of both. Couple weeks into flower.

Front one has been sprayed with sts. Not sure why you were asking but

4 Likes

Those look great. What are they? Thanks

1 Like

that’s a flower spider, they make little hammocks to sleep in by folding a leaf up with their web. Next time, leave it on the plant and at night the spider will patrol it for pests.
(unless you are spraying anything, in that case definitely relocate the spider houses for their safety before spraying).

if they are showing up that probably means you have a healthy garden with good biodiversity. if you’ve got plenty of pollinators and beneficial predators that’s always a good indicator.

3 Likes

They Dope!!

3 Likes

A Walkenstein. Maybe naming a plant Luke wasn’t a great idea. We will know more soon. Cut 2 branches off Frankie like 2 days ago cuz they were bogarting Luke🤦🏿

3 Likes

These are Dream Blush (Dream 6 x Blue Kush ) These are clones to try to make fem seeds but the pollen sacks are not dropping pollen yet. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Great gear for a great cause.

3 Likes

Tops:

^^Glitterbomb

^^ Communion

^^ Hella Jelly

^^ Sour Diesel

^^ Chaem 91 skva

Broke out the pineapple FFJ today. 1g on Communion. The pineapple after the banana. Brix baby brix.

Really digging the way the 91 spread out.

All is onederfilled.

Peace

Edit: Luke was chopped yesterday

8 Likes

a friend really liked the hella jelly, said it was the strongest fruit smell he’s found. When I grew bodhi’s pinesoul cut, he said that was the only thing that rivaled the hella jelly for the strong sweet terpene profile.

3 Likes

Garden looks flawless, great work. K++ I’m outta likes! @Bayarealivingsoil

4 Likes

Thats something. I grew 3 goji f2s 2 berryish 1 ogey. Guess the berries were sweet but Ida thought Pinesoul was more piney cleaner.

Blessings to Bodhi
Blessings to Bodhi
Blessings to Bodhi

Peace

4 Likes

to me it smelled like some kind of dark berry jam with juniper berry, so that’s kind of piney.
But it’s not a crisp forest pine needle smell or anything like that.

My outdoor garden seems to really bring out overripe fruit notes, so that could have pushed the expresion in that direction.

3 Likes

Apprecilove the kind words. Far from flawless.

Witnessed 7-10 butterfly landings last 3 days. 2 since yesterday mornings BT. Hit em again this afternoon with BT. Hate spraying flowers less than i hate fn caterpillars.

Watering has been weird this season. 5 different soils in 7 SIPs. In the past I just used the soil and the most i ran was 3 SIPs and lotsa pots. Water seems to be in the res way longer than Im used to. The only one not having that problem is Glitterbomb in BAS 3.0. The Walkensteins were the only plants to take issue with the water. They look droopy and leaves snap back like overwatered. Well Frankie does. Lukes gone.

Hella Jelly and Walkenstein are in Vitality. Both SIPs have been kinda weird. Why did i get a 2nd bag instead of anything else like FFOF? Learning and living.

The Chem D is in a mix of Kellogg( never again) and Malibus Potting Soil. Heavily amended and regularly Cal Magged foliar. Shes darkening. Chem 91 is Dark in preparation for her cannibalism.

Sour Diesel might just be light skinned. Stonington hasn’t lived up to the hype/price. No specifics just doesn’t seem better than Happy Frog and its 2x the price. She has the biggest pom poms though. Smelly. Pouring Cal Mag into top of medium like a half a bottle. Read here that she eats like the Chems.

Random beans here and there.

Far from flawless but full of fun. Seeds soil solitude and Sun.

6 Likes

One of the first purchases this season was an Aloe from HD. Uppotted and use a piece EVERY time I water. Chem D and Walkenstein seemed low on medium. Soo replaced the soil from the AV with some Kellogg. Chem D got a handful of gypsum and a cup of Royal Gold covered with the used AV soil. Walkenstein just got soil.

Multi Mino and Recharge used to top water goodies in Chem D. Walkenstein got none. Still letting her ‘balance’ herself out. The new soil was moist enough. Communion got more than a half gallon of good tap water. Want to use Mega Phos on Hella Jelly cuz shes lacking in the frost department. After which she’ll get just water. Cal Magged the littles and poured some in Sour Diesel.

LITFA foo LITFA

Peace

5 Likes

Team LITFA (working on it personally lol) – and go go gadget Aloe!

2 Likes

I will not be using Mega Phos on Hella Jelly. Pics a few posts up show beautiful frost on HJ when zoomed in. Water only till the end for her and Communion. Speaking of Communion:

Comparison is the thief of joy.

Peace

7 Likes
4 Likes

^^Remaining Walkinstein( been misspelling the whole time) Bad pic. Ive seen 2 hairs/pistils. Seems like by now there should be more. Chem D is a week behind and clearly a her. But W is from seed. Watching. Hate the idea of an unfulfilled SIP.

Communion seems to be fading. 1st time back growing 5-6 years ago I had plants from Herbies seedbank ( terrible white label capitalists) that had beautiful fall colors. Been hit or miss on fade since then. Mostly miss. Maybe there was too much N in the soil. I recycled and added lotsa goodies. Anyway not sure how important it is. Been freezing water lately. The 4 Bigguns all had ice cubes put in res. Communion had a small water bottle similar to this big one in Glitterbomb. Trying stuff. Having fun.

Last day for rd 1. Iykyk

Peace

6 Likes

Empty SIP ain’t cool. Both Walkinsteins had sacs. Its too late to replace em so we now have 6 plants.
1 scoop and :worm: :worm: 2 worms.

@mota you want this SIP? Vitality soil loaded with goodies. Cover crop till like April/May. Chop and drop add Cannabis plant and water. Easy peasy.

^^ Looking high af digging the Glitterbomb.

Stonington soil Sour Diesel has the 4th biggest stalk and the biggest flowers. Cal Mag would’ve helped her in the beginning as it took her 10-12 days to adjust to SIP. Point being i may have been too hard on Stonington. Good soil. Healthy lightskinned plant. But if im spending $30 on a bag of soil it’ll be BAS 3.0

Round 2 has ridiculous genetics available go get some.

Peace

3 Likes

Absolutely! I’m sure I’ll totally need some hand holding, but that would be awesome.

Thank you so much for such an awesome surprise! d8JBdDJ

I’ll give you a call this afternoon!

2 Likes