Bayarealivingsoil making mistakes to build better buds

Life Is

Living Eating Shitting Fucking Dying all for the Flowers.

Yes

9 Likes

Chem 91

Glitterbomb

These 2 plants are this seasons best example of SIPPIN. Chem has been in the SIP from a young age giving her time to establish roots.

Shes the top plant in pic 7/29/24. Her sister was removed but shes been in there over 2 months. Ideally plant would be 1.5-2 months vegging in SIP before flip. Thats SIPPIN. You can tell when the roots hit the res. Plants take off and drink much faster. Ive been feeding as if SIPPIN. Too much for a regular pot. Not seeing any ill effects. But it isnt necessary without the increased water uptake🤷🏿 This is the lesson from the season. Most of these are 10-15g pots with a significant air gap and like an enclosed water tray. Not SIPPIN. Not a pot either though. Kind of a mini wicking bed.

Glitterbomb was the only teen that came in soil and the only SIP filled with BAS 3.0. She took off immediately while the other teens took a minute. Her res was filled today. Cold water. Its really hot. Colonizer Summer. Iykyk.

Communion may not get another drop of water. Shes pretty close which is the only time i like the soil to dry out. Like beginning the drying process pre-chop. (Please water plants and keep em healthy till chop.) One of the habits from back in the day that i still employ.

Rn it looks like either Sour Diesel or Hella Jelly will be next.

Hoping the last brush attempt on the Chems worked. If so I read 5 weeks for seed maturity. Possible to harvest the plant and leave the seeded branch but 5 weeks or more seems reasonable from where we are.

8 Likes

This is my least favorite part of the process. Harvest. A new phenomenon indeed. Lbs useta represent $$$$. So be more efficient next run make more money. Chop em dry em sell em repeat.
Its different now. Been putting off the Communion pre-chop defoliation. Sad times.

Peace

5 Likes

e3f7fdfcb235fb26b863133b8161b73908d2489c_2_500x500

Goji Og f2. Iirc @ramblinrose made the beans. Best Bodhi plant Ive grown. She was a keeper. But she didnt reveg.

Only Goji I grew that wasn’t fruity. Pure og fire.

11 Likes

Whata beast! I really need to grow out some of my f2s, I miss tokin fresh goji, my jars are all very aged haha.

2 Likes

Nice little log you got going here man. Just scrolled through it, but ill come back and read more. Very nice plants and i love the insect pictures, very cool! :v:

2 Likes

Happy New Day

Communion

4 Likes

This is how I useta feed my plants. Bottles. I thought i knew what they needed. And they grew. Harvested early every time and got 4k consistently.

Now I try not to get in their way.

Aché

1 Like

Communion has 6 branches. 3 for hanging and 3 for the dryer.

Sour Diesel is being watched closely. If theres any more rot she’s getting chopped.

Chems got Cal Mag foliar yesterday. Impressed with the health of the 91 so far. Research says they will begin cannibalizing any day now.

Hella Jelly and Glitterbomb are cruising to the finish line. Beautiful sweet stinky ladies.

I can remember suffering from PM and caterpillars back here. What a difference. @JoeCrowe you could’ve kept your findings to yourself and come out with a product guaranteeing to keep PM away. But you didnt. Want a pack of Shakedown Street? It would be an honor to send you seeds.

25 years ago i sold like 4 units of Durban to a guy named Johnathan that i met on a forum( maybe OG#1). VW van he drove i think from new mexico. He claimed to be Lucas. Cool dude. Favorite strain was C99 but he said the Durban was close. Had stories about Advanced Nutrients recruiting him and said no cuz the vibe was off. I remember buying supplies on Broadway in downtown Oakland and a guy in an 18 wheeler asked me if i needed help transporting my freshly bought stuff. HELL NO. Later found out he was from AN looking for grows to sponsor. Kicked myself at the time, but later realized how lucky i was to miss them.
215 in Oaksterdam.

Cantaloupe rind for the Soil. Mmm Food

8 Likes

The Machine

4 Likes

Sure! I’ll send you a message. I’ve recently found that there is at least one other person who knows how to break the life cycle of the parasite. If you don’t get it on the first go, keep trying to kill it, eventually the sulfur will get the last of the mildew.

1 Like

I imagine you’re super busy with all kinda mad science. Hope you find a keeper that washes well.

Peace

1 Like

ACAB…(These Communion flowers are sparkling in the Sun. Like someone sprinkled glitter on em.

Unfortunately camera is limited

That will always slap. Bay Area Stand Up.)…and have no place in this green thing of ours.

One

7 Likes

It’s firewood gathering season up here in Canada! Snow is gonna fly by the end of the month. Then there was a short circuit in the tractor wiring, so that delayed the wood gathering 2 days. lol! Ahhh life gets in the way of having fun.

3 Likes

That sounds nice.

3 Likes

Glitterbomb

6 Likes

That stringy web looking thing above worried me but it wasn’t there irl.

^^Communion

Told my buddy I might chop Tuesday or Wednesday. Days off. He lectured about being in a rainforest and not being able to allow full ripening. About how 40 years ago an early harvest made sense cuz there was nothing available. Anyways if the res is empty she might get pulled this week. Yup I want no standing water when I harvest. Harvesting by water intake? Hell she could probably go another 2 weeks. I am seeking an upful functional daytime high. No skinny leaves this season.

There you have it

Peace

5 Likes

Communion res will be dry tomorrow. Uh oh.

Should i chop tomorrow?
OG?
@JohnnyPotseed @JoeCrowe @Coffweed @Cummings420?

10 Likes

Some of the trichomes are missing caps and others are slumped over! Any time between now and when they turn amber should be a good harvest window.

5 Likes

:saluting_face:Guilty of roughness and will do better Sir. Thanks for your speedy response. Pkg going out today.

Peace

1 Like