Bayarealivingsoil making mistakes to build better buds

This is the light that was used to keep the Chems and Walkinsteins vegging in August. Clones and seedlings. Not a grow light. Was enough to keep em from flowering. Who knew? Knowing is half the battle overGROOOWWW

4 Likes

Morning

1 Like

Looks solid to me! IME chem d will get uuuugly lol

2 Likes

So far she’s not pretty

6 Likes

^^ Communion swelling

6 Likes

Pretty don’t always mean better

3 Likes

Glitterbomb in the Sun

Hiphopopotamus Top

8 Likes

There is a metaphor here somewhere :person_shrugging:t6:

^^ Glitterbomb

^^ Communion

^^ Hella Jelly

^^ Sour Diesel

^^Chem 91

^^ Chem D

Blessed to be here. Started mid July. Clones.
Coupla seedlings that turned out male. 1 teen that didn’t adjust. RIP Banana Jelly. In the past 7 years I imported 2 clones. Got a Mother’s Milk #31 from @PAGODASEEDS and he threw in a Tahoe. Ran Tahoe twice. Special.
Point is I got 2 clones 5 teens. Failed quite a few fem seeds. Give thanks.

Peace

8 Likes

I was able to secure 3 packs of skinny leaf fire for $30.

Longtime- Vietnam Black x Devils Tit × Vietnam Black Devils Tit

Durban Whirlwind- Vortex x Durban

Black Queen- Vietnam Black x Space Queen

If you like growing Cannabis from seed Please support our favorite Grand Uncle @JohnnyPotseed.
Autos Fems Regs all available

Yes

8 Likes

Well when growing outdoors…

Notice the brown leaf. Sour Diesel thickness was the first this season. Dunno if its caterpillars or just rot. Shit happens

6 Likes

The acceptance of the Sour Diesel bud rot is noteworthy. Progress. Put the cut bud with a lil rot in a bag behind TV. Speaking of which one hit from Hella Jelly last night made me happy. Tastey and the effect was immediate. Cut another lil bottom off today.

Have 4 bowls in use freezing water. Big ice cubes. Been using on the 4 finishing. The cool ass worm video above is where the idea came from. Plus cold at the end for color.

Chem 91 got a cup of Royal Gold top dressed and misted. She also got 1g cold water with Mega Phos. Forgot to mention been keeping 2g in fridge for the ladies. Brrrrr.

Gonna spray BT this morning. Gotta do it.

Peace

2 Likes

^^Communion was a darker green so there was a lil fade. She will get another week maybe 2. Swelling seems to have peaked and trycombs(no di…) are mostly cloudy with a few amber. Btw this is the nicest phone ive had since the iphone3. Unnecessary up to this point. The 30x zoom is impressive though. Yeah Communion could be pulled today. We enjoy a more daytime functional type high. Gonna grab a garbage can and a coupla gallons of hydrogen peroxide for dunking these beautiful ladies. Gonna dunk let sun dry maybe an hour then bring in. Waiting on dryer guessing a week.

Communion may be dried the old fashioned way. I grow Ganja to use it. Hang it. Paper bag it. Once its dry enough it goes in jars and bongs.

Hella Jelly gaining speed towards her finish. Swelling.

Peace

7 Likes

I TOPDRESS TOO MUCH.
Gonna run a SIP with one TD for veg and one for flower. All these composts and organic amendments seem like a good idea at the time. Just wanna see. Maybe there will be a better fade.

SIPS are still kinda weird with water. Like i mentioned before I’m used to filling the res in flower waiting 2-3 days till empty and refilling. Glitterbomb is the best drinker. Not surprising considering shes about twice the size of the others. Shes also the only 1 of the teens to come in dirt, the rest were in rockwool. These are clones. The 2 Chems were legit babies and the rest were teens. All previous SIP experience was with seedlings. Fed dry organic amendments from the beginning of life. 1-2 month old teens on salts.
With all this newness none of the ladies show signs of over or underwatering. SIP magic.

^^ Glitterbomb

Yes Yes

9 Likes

Got bubble envelopes and stamps today. If you’re waiting on beans from me they will be mailed tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Peace

2 Likes

It’s easier to overdo it with organic amendments than most people think. Especially since it takes awhile to start working. I still make that mistake sometimes to this day but I’m getting better about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Appreciate your kind words. Wondering do your plants fade consistently?

Thanks

2 Likes

They fade more when they’re not getting the nutrients they need. It could be from cold temps, pH, stress, overall lack of nutrients, or whatever. Genetics also play a big role in the colors.

I just posted this a couple days ago. It shows one of my organic no-till pots next to a coco with GH Flora. Both Love Affair clones. The organic started showing P deficiency so I added guano, but I was a little late. Hence the purpling.

4 Likes

Thanks @PadawanWarrior

Shoutout @Coffweed rambling in your thread about SIPs it dawned on me that they’re not drinking like im useta cuz they haven’t really had time to properly SIP. Not enough roots in the res.

SIPPIN into darkness

4 Likes

Been sampling. Hella Jelly stands out so far. Sampled Communion and Sour Diesel too. Well the SD was the bud that had rot and it dried outside for a day then paper bag behind TV. Crumbly dry. Horrible haha. The other 2 were good though.

Chem 91 hoping u have a Happy day as well.

Peace

6 Likes

Love to see any more of your side by side pics. How did they compare?

Many Thanks

3 Likes