Bayarealivingsoil making mistakes to build better buds

I’m with JoeCrowe, sometime between now and three days from now seems good. How many days in is she? Best practice to chop after it took the last sip of it’s sip?

Thanks but I don’t know her age.

Days weeks months, time is a human cons…

Outside. I received a teen girl. Ive had her since late June iirc.

Peace

1 Like

This is a leftover from my past. I don’t suggest it if living soil is the goal. I mean as the soil dries the soil dies. Kinda.
Useta water tall 5g pots daily in flower. Letting em begin the dry in the pot. 3-4 days of no water was significant. Old habits.

1 Like

The plants like what they like – it’s been fascinating to me how they adapt to all of our different habits and still thrive. Looking forward to your chop timing and report!

1 Like

@JoeCrowe got me in my feels. Thanks for the clarity. :pray:t6::pray:t6::clap:t5: :clap:t5:Accountability is the word. Useta be Grease. A basic lesson. We grow trichomes.

1 Like

DONT ASK ME BUDDY u know I’m on my 1st grow what would I know lol but if u want my NEWBIE advice chop it brother

Thanks. Don’t sell yourself short. Newbies pay attention to shit too.

Ima try to listen to the plant while im at work today.

3 Likes

Gonna be an amber trichome year for me… with this heat wave… why not give them extra time.

1 Like

@JoeCrowe ima include some Diesel Tree fems my buddy made. Reversed a Lemon Tree and pollinated a Sour Diesel. Unless you have an aversion to fems. Lemme know?

1 Like

Thanks for the response. The sooner i can stop spending $ at expensaries the better. You say another week? Days off Tuesday and Wednesday so those are the chop days.

3 Likes

Thank u I try to pay attention to as much as I can Bay i did grab rabbit pellets lol an threw it the soils of the LA an the 2 lil red delicious clones do u smash em up an add to soil or just throw pellets in

Next Tuesday I’m gonna say they will be done lol

1 Like

Ok. There it is. At least another week. Ima go head and give her a gallon of cold water. Thanks.

2 Likes

Yes. If you have multiple plants try organic dry feeds for at least 1 plant. Let the soil life do what it do baby.

That’s my plan.

I’d say you can afford it too based on your pics. You know best though as you have the best ability to observe the situation at hand.

I’m over here gritting my teeth getting flower from dispensaries too. Drying/Curing can’t get done soon enough but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna rush it.

Good luck :+1: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here I absolutely hate buying at dispensary I spend 40 on weed every other day an I grab like 4 joints an 1-2 grams of oil KILLING ME SMALLS but it’s better than Drs pills an the heroin to fentanyl Im trying to get my medical card now I know I qualify for TBI depression PTSD pain management etc

2 Likes

In a month or 2 we should have a Bay Area OG harvest sesh!

3 Likes

Like in spring time u thinking

What’s organic dry feed is that what I’m doing with chicken rabbit shit

Gaia Green, Craft Blend, Down to Earth and PrideLands(is that it @BackyardBoogie420?) are examples of organic dry feeds.

No bottles of NPK

1 Like