Hella Jelly

10 Likes

Sour Diesel

13 Likes

SIPPIN OUTSIDE

3 Likes

Glitterbomb

13 Likes

I took another branch off Communion today. Seperated into 4 smaller branches hanging on the other drying tech I got.

4 Likes

One of the podcasts I listen to had this episode show up like 2 days ago

Cmon man

Ok heres a thing. 2 months ago it looked like Communion Glitterbomb Hella Jelly and Sour Diesel in that order. Communion is first but the others are tripping me out. Sour Diesel may be next with Glitterbomb the last of the 4. It also seems like they’re entering the “harvest window” together. Do plants sync up?
Fun times.

Peace

3 Likes

Super excited to get to run these, plus it seems like given these are considered one of the best DLA, theres a good chance lots of people will grow them!

I can recommend mango hp, there are some amazing flavour phenos and a nice dreamy buzz. Ive had a cut ive kept of that for a few years now.

2 Likes

@Kyumonryu

Hopefully package arrives safely…

The opportunity to give to OG is amazing. Cup a coffee a month? Ok.
To participate on this end of a seedrun is different.

Give Thanks.

3 Likes

Oh sweet, they usually deliver before 1pm. So I will keep an eye peeled.

1 Like

This is already an International project from the Yay to the North.

Only like 8 of the others so they are for your fridge.

Id like to send $hipping funds as well when we get there. As much as I value the beans sent your time and energy are…

Ok your like the Mother. I send the seed. You do what you do and the world benefits. As a man I know nothing and will be biting nails til its time. I mean sure I’ll share pics with pride and love documenting the growth. We will breathe together and maybe do yoga on big ass balls. I will send money for flips and postage. Truth is once the seed is sent…

DM your Cashapp please @Kyumonryu cuz that foolishness above makes me wanna contribute to nutes, power, containers, space, time…

Thanks

3 Likes

Fall colors?
Sour Diesel:

Hella Jelly:

6 Likes

Sour Diesel??? I asked Greg who I bought it from about it and got no response. So I shared pics and info on a thread about AJs cut and was assured this is not it. In fact I was told Greg from Ukiah Clone Conservatory mislabels and knowingly spreads viruses. When I was in the market he had teens. I wasnt expecting the same quality, cleanliness or lineage as Farmer Joe. For the record I am happy with my purchases. Sour Diesel is my favorite plant, structure wise from the 4. Its smelled sweet the whole time and not Diesely. But that could change and shes soo thick. Glitterbomb looks great and maybe the same cut as @WeTokeChronic iirc. Hella Jelly smokes great and Communion is giving me a hint of Durban in taste. If i popped 16 seeds the chance of finding 4 comparable is low imo. Knew I was going outside so wasn’t really concerned about viruses. (Gotta see if they live in soil though)

The Chems do come with higher expectations. They were hit with what may be their final BT today. Looking good. Will probably get another shot of microbes next watering.

Plants are happy.

5 Likes

What are you using for microbes?

1 Like

Second pack of Mega Phos. Third or fourth run using it. Stoney dude at D n S Gardens gave me the liquid sample and spoke highly of it. Unfortunately I have been using both this season. :person_shrugging:t6:

3 Likes

I apologize for the BS you witnessed. Done.

So yesterday I found another bud rot top on Sour Diesel. Thats 2 outta 3 tops. My fault. The day before after spraying BT on the Chems i misted the other plants with plain water. Got lectured about how I know better. Accountability is the word. Useta be grease. Soo today i found like 3 more rotted buds. Considered freezing plant to make hash but exhausted my budget on that machine and need supplies. Soo carefully removed rot and

Can you see that chemmy looking shit in the water? Wtf is that?

Peace

4 Likes

Communion

Half this plant was chopped too early. Should be lotsa daytime smoke between this and the Sour Diesel. Calm down foo. Res has been dry for 2 days now. Off the next 2 days but she kinda looks like another week. Responding to plants is better than planning for plants at this stage. Foo!

@mota thank you Sir. SIP was returned without soil, watering tube or cover. Ima bring Earthbox Communion is in after chop. Happy Frog and all kinda goodies. I suggest immediately removing cover and planting winter veggies or cover crop till spring. Anything to keep the soil active. Lemme know if you want em both.

Peace

4 Likes

Cool, even though incomplete.

Absolutely. Thank you so much! You’ll have to instruct me.

Let’s talk in the next few days. Today is busy for me. I’m about to leave.

I hope your day is as beautiful as the weather is turning out to be! :+1:

2 Likes

What’s bt? Like bti for gnat’s?

2 Likes