Bayarealivingsoil making mistakes to build better buds

Sorry Bay !!! There is absolutely no reason !!! I have already blocked said user. I highly recommend everyone to do the same !!! This is some of the most offensive behavior. I have seen on OG since my time here. Obviously, this will end poorly !!! Block him and his nonsense will quickly end. He can also be blocked from entering your threads. You have asked him one time that’s all it takes. You are not welcome in a private thread to cause problems like this…

2 Likes

Had plants ruined by caterpillars 6-7 years ago. Outside is different. Gnats arent a problem cuz of the SIP covers. Spider mites and thrips aren’t as big a worry cuz of their natural predators. Caterpillars cause rot just by being there and then they move and shit. I learned to despise butterflies. Not a fan of spraying on flowers but them fn caterpillars aint welcome.

1 Like

Had plants ruined by caterpillars 6-7 years ago. Outside is different. Gnats arent a problem cuz of the SIP covers. Spider mites and thrips aren’t as big a worry cuz of their natural predators. Caterpillars cause rot just by being there and then they move and shit. I learned to despise butterflies. Not a fan of spraying on flowers but them fn caterpillars aint welcome.

Edit i think the Kurstaki strain has importance.

2 Likes

I like reading through your thread. Very different from my bottles and Hydro I’m so used to. Very cool !!! One day I will have to give outdoor a go. I will really have to work out the timing ect before I try. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

I apprecilove the support. Hopefully we won’t be visited by said villain voicing vile for his voyeuristic joy.

All that reached out privately are appreciloved as well.

Cannabis unites, always has always will. Mr. Collie Collie Collie man…

Bless Up!!

3 Likes

Classic

3 Likes

I need to try hydro at some point but first I think I need to get out from these dinosaurs :t_rex::sauropod::t_rex::sauropod: I’m running ballasts HPS MH but that’ll be a while slowly but for surely I’ll get there ah get what the cool kids have now a days urs an Bays flowers are magnificent im JEALOUS ANYWHO have a great day OG brothers I’m outta likes

2 Likes

Hydro is actually easier in my opinion. Lots of rules you must follow… It’s more about following those schedules at least for me. We can’t play with anything organic, etc. Basically opposite end of the spectrum from an organic grow. Fun to see what other guys are doing and maybe do a little experimenting down the road. Cheers !!!

1 Like

That’s what I’ve heard I’ve seen a hydro grow once but that was 15 years ago lol

1 Like

That is a jam !!! This is one of my favorites from Steel Pulse !!!

3 Likes

Useta sing that one daily. Bless Up.

Love that you’re here soaking it up. I frequent Organic threads and haven’t been open minded enough to visit much hydro. Will find yours. In my defense I could spend 3 hours a day reading about soil for the rest of my life and never stop learning. Humans are different. More rules seems harder to me. :person_shrugging:t6:

So many ways to :fire:.

Peace

2 Likes

I haven’t really updated mine for a few. I’ve just been posting a little bit here and there on other threads of what’s happening in mine. I’ll update it again shortly. I’ll Stop by and check in for sure !!!

2 Likes

I was just trippin on this EB headed to @mota
Thinking theres enough in the medium for another run. Adding microbes for processing the existing organic matter instead of more matter. Like start off with some kinda food source for existing life, molasses. Then add biology accordingly.:thinking:
I love playing in the dirt.

Peace

1 Like

All depends on what you consider work.

Build a soil once, let it cook, add Water.

Can experiment all over the place with organics, as there’s no hard rules other than don’t apply organic bottled ferts with lots of humic or fulvic acids, don’t sdd salt’s

You can do sll kinda different mindless top dresses.

Say we’re going to add some all purpose dry ferts as top dress.

“Oops, i realized i added 4 tablespoons of fert, instead of 2 i planed” Guess what, nothing negative will happen.

Double up nutes on accident in active hydro, you have hours to fix that.

No meter’s, no ppm, no reservoir maintenance.

When you’re seeing organics that looks complicated, that’s just a highly evolved organic druid trying thing’s ti further supercharge his grow, but not at All necessary.

I used to think organics was crazy over the top hard.

Until I tried it. First organic run was ;
1 bag ocean Forrest
1 bag light warrior
1 bag fox farm planting mix (red bag marked castings and guano)
2 cups fox farms peace of mind fruit and flower.

That was it ro Water start to finish, I never did hydro again

4 Likes

@Couchlocked that is an excellent breakdown. I have spent all my time in hydro and coco. I’m kind of brainstorming Mini greenhouse ideas lol.

So as much as i wanna be open minded…

NPK salts come from war? Iirc leftover munitions from WWI, playing with chemicals causetheycould. Fact is the foundation is shitty. O say can u see how important the beginning of a thing is. Those same salts that ‘saved’ are destroying.

… i romanticize Organics. Indoors controlling light water air nutes and all that can be rewarding. Maintaining a thriving eco system is different. I Do Not Understand but the learning is fun
Communion in EB

^^Is that an alien? @George

She’s fading more. Missing nutes? Senescence? Little of both? Less than 5% amber. Doing her damn thing.

Peace

4 Likes

@mota you see that in there?

In the bottom picture? The little alien looking face?

Your plants look so great!

1 Like

Yes. Thank you. A trip to see while viewing trichs. Most believe our visitors are our size. But why?

1 Like

Hella Jelly

Resin rails. Love these flowers from behind the TV :drooling_face:

3 Likes