Bayarealivingsoil making mistakes to build better buds

Vanity. As if we’re the center of the universe. HA!

You are welcome. :+1:

1 Like

Shoutout Farmer Joe 420 on IG. There should be a feedback thread. There will be. Lotsa research, hella lore or just the $ and anticipation. These Chems are special.
Chem 91

Chem D

Terrible job of showing their beautiful structure and thickness. The 91 is the picture of health. The D is supposed to be really ugly. She aint pretty. But thats on me. She coulda had a better life. She don’t look that bad though. They both have time to ugly up though.

They Look Happy!

Edit: The famed variegation that has been present in the D assuring its lineage seems to have worked itself out for the most part. Few leaves, kinda looks like thrips though

5 Likes

Ok this is an idea

@PadawanWarrior @Couchlocked @CrunchBerries @BackyardBoogie420
@Rogue @JohnnyPotseed @JoeCrowe and all OG

The fade visible in Communion is Directly related to the death of microbes that comes from not being watered since a Sunday ago. Not a lack of nutrients as much as nutrient processors. Top dressed soo much…
Soil test who?

The theory is a watering with Banana tea or molasses would halt the yellowing. Recharge might green her up.

Unfortunately we are where we are and unwillingly to test these theories. Don’t wanna bunch of N rn. Not to be left out of the equation is the fact shes half harvested a week ago :person_shrugging:t6:

Thoughts?

Thanks for playing in the dirt with us.

Peace

7 Likes

In middle of harvest… water only. Yellowing is natural at the end.

4 Likes

Thanks for weighing in Cuz. Hope your recovery is going well. So much love to you. That Frankenstein is special.

This plant hasn’t been watered in 10 days. If she were would she be greener?

4 Likes

Glitterbomb on the other hand has gotten like 8 gallons in the last 10 days.

The last pic shows foxtails that may be directly related to how much shes been drinking. The closeup also shows outta place white pistils or foxtailing. She’s also super green n lush. There’s something here around crop steering or nutrient cycling or some other million dollar concept.

Reading Is Fundamental. I don’t believe this is new but its new to me.

6 Likes

Hitting some microbes def wouldnt have hurt. I woulda hit some Budswel or Buddha Bloom in that senerio.

3 Likes

So i was thinking bout how Hella Jelly and Glitterbomb needed no more water when I saw this on Communion.

She was chopped immediately. And now the eyes are keen. 15-20 minutes later theres a spot on Hella Jelly that was cut out. She was chopped. Then saw this on Glitterbomb

^^That pic is 3x iirc. Keen. Can u see it maybe an inch from the top? Here it is at 30x

Cut that out. Watching her closely for any other signs. Had a sit down with her and explained the situation. Love you and would love for you to live another 2 weeks+ but any rot and we wont hesitate to chop.

From 6 plants to 5 to 4 to 3 because of rot. Not caterpillar caused rot as far as we can tell. Sour Diesel Communion and Hella Jelly all chopped prematurely. My bad.

Disappointed/excited for the next phase.

7 Likes

@santero thank you.

4 Likes

This should be over half this seasons harvest. Gotta get a fan/filter outta storage. Its loud.

Coupla pairs of Chikamasas alcohol dish tubs and we still need some brown paper bags. Oh we got some fresh jars too. Ready.

Last 3 plants will be pretrimmed better. Hopefully.
Glitterbomb will be ok the next 2 weeks.

The one branch chopped a week ago still aint dry enough. Considering that machine in the bathtub for maybe a day…

5 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

It was hot af like 10 days ago. Now its raining. Glitterbomb res is dry. She was drinking a gallon a day when we stopped watering. Interesting cuz at the end they drink less. She ain’t slowed yet. Giving less water will allow a fade according to the above theory. Rain will force our hand.

Rain rain go away
Chopped cuz o rot just yesterday

Moved her under a cover and lost a wheel in the process.

Its raining its pouring
This old man is worrying.
Chems aren’t as far along as Glitterbomb so rot is less of a concern. OG please lemme know if thats incorrect.

The new $9 dry rack from Walmart is great. 3-4 of those and a cover could build a car port for the shorty Chems🤔. Just in case we have a rainy fall.

Rain is wonderful and appreciloved. An intense hatred for caterpillars though.

Yes

Bless Up

5 Likes

Egggggggxxactly… had half my harvest down after waiting out the 100F heat, then I’m shaking bushes this Sunday morning cause we got rain over night.

Is this what people who live outside of California have to deal with?! Hahaha… a series of ordinary events anywhere else :smiley:

Harvest is looking like it’s going well… Glitterbomb is a sexy lady :metal:

3 Likes

Om Mani Padme Hum

Looks like you’ll be trimming through the helladays. Magnificent. Lemme know if u want a 2nd machine😉.

Peace

3 Likes

I agree. Build a Soil 3.0. She’s also the only teen that came in soil. .5cuft bag of soil with a little Happy Frog and too much top dressing. Same amount of soil in a pot couldn’t compete. Got her as a teen July 15th so 3 months. SIP power.

Glitterbomb is the closeset plant in pic on our first day together

Build a Soil impressed. Expensive yes but soil improves so over time the investment makes cents. Good stuff.

Peace

4 Likes

At thr end natural senesce Happens and some strains slow down on feeding and cannibalize themselves.

You shouldn’t need the microbes help at This stage uf they’ did die off it would take a good week or 2 for them to be at pre death state.

BUT if you want them back for some reason, a myco supplement will jump start it

BUT molasses at the end is a bad move with all it’s magnesium

1 Like

I use 3.0 as well, i but the charge pack and use roots LUSH as its base. Lush is already a super soil that will take plant’s s good 6-8 week’s. It makes awesome 3.0

1 Like

Interesting. Not fully comprehending though. Is it Roots Lush plus the reamend kit?

@mota theres lots reading bout SIPs here

Got the fan n filter outta storage. Turned em on and now the room smells like paint. Wtf?

2 Likes

Thank you, @Bayarealivingsoil. :+1:

1 Like

Glitterbomb again

I found a peace sign mentor called it a duck foot. This plant looks like 4-5 hangers with 3 branches each. Another reason 2 weeks would be great. Drying space is limited and only 2 hangers coming out anytime soon. So more time please Gb.

Bless Up

1 Like